Grape Ape/2k/CoCo

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SuperChicken01

If you use a drip clean type product you'll not have to worry about feeding every watering. You don't have to "sock em" EVEN, and especially if you feed every watering. For example, I use a base 6ml Micro/9ml bloom with Kool Bloom Powder "slams" @ days 15, 29, and 36 @ 1tsp per gallon (on top of the 6/9 base, one feeding on each day, then back to base). There are some basic additives along the way, rhizotonic, cal-mag when needed, multi-zen through week 4 and some type of sugar, usually molasses. Also feed every single watering, unless the plants tell me to back off, then the remaining base in the res gets h20 added on top and they get fed the reduced solution until gone, ttips go back to green and the base is then brought back to full strength. Micro is cut in half wk 6 and then completely cut out week 6, the base becoming 9ml bloom through week 7, then flush week 8 and 9 = clean burning, tasty, smelly herb with no left over anything, total flush, only fed what they need through the cycle, but every single time that pot goes dry. They use it all up and get more the next watering, they do indeed, love it.

ps - you'll find only use for a ph pen w/ this recipe.... No ppm meter needed for anything other than curiosity. I don't own one.

B

BenjaminSocks

I see you started the GA very short. I am curious about your netting.

I find when I start GA that short, they really don't need netting.

Will you put up netting next time you go, or will you skip it?

E

Easyrasta

grape ape is my fav. purple.
lost her a little bit ago
but she will be back
yes she will
peace
ez

S

Shamanfarmer

Dam bro nice grow. Im rockin some grape ape right now coco top feed drain to waste,feed feed water. Do they like heavy feedings. What ppm did you max out at? But very nice grow they look great

I've been growin grape ape for a while now and this is my bloom feed schedule.

Week 1 & 2 -- 800ppm 50/50 veg/bloom

Week 3 -- 800ppm bloom

Week 4 -- 900ppm
week 4 and 5 i run my base bloom nute at 800 then boost it the rest of the way up with a good p/k boost.

Week 5 -- 1000-1100ppm

Week 6 -- 1100-1000ppm

at the end of week 6 i start backing off the base bloom and keep the pk boost consistent

Week 7 -- 900-800ppm

Week 8 -- 500-300ppm

Week 9 -- Straight water

That's in pro-mix hp, i've tried higher and lower ppm and it really seems to do the best with these numbers. I'm in the process of switching to coco, i dont know if my nute levels will have to change in coco, so far it's seeming identical. In my experience grape ape is good at 8 weeks but if you let it go another 5-7 days it gets incredible. I've never gotten it to turn purple at all though.

P

paperplane

Im still trying to time the net. With out it, my flowers would fall over towards week 6 and on. They get kinda top heavy. I was thinking of doing a double decker net. The first net I use to support and because I do super cropping I tuck the tops back into the netting somewhat. They grow thick and I run out of room quick. Once I fill the net somewhat I let the tops shoot through. But I still find them falling over towards the end.... So I have thought about using 2 nets.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah I love some killer grape ape you got any fliks pp?

Latest posts

Top Bottom