Grape Ape finished....skunky purple dank!!

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here's some pics of the grape ape....turned out really nice.. smelled really grapey when it was growing ...smells skunky when it dried...What ya think??

Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 2
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 3
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 4
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 5
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 6
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 7
Grape ape finishedskunky purple dank 8

420king-MASSES

wow she looks beautiful how does she taste and how is her high

JAWS

JAWS

sweeeet.

hey wonder:free-character-smil
yup looks killer dude, that pic reminds me of why im still so crazy about trying to get my hands on some of the APE in seed form....got the urkle,purple barney,gorilla grape,gdp just missing some APE and some DPD...
ARRR:tongueout:tongueout

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

well she has the grape taste for sure....but really skunky almost overwhelming!! The high is a great indica sativa mix....stoney...but not put you on the couch stoney....and a med head high...not to race-y ....I'd say i good mix of both sides ...good day smoke...not the best for my adhd....but great for pain!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hey wonder:free-character-smil
yup looks killer dude, that pic reminds me of why im still so crazy about trying to get my hands on some of the APE in seed form....got the urkle,purple barney,gorilla grape,gdp just missing some APE and some DPD...
ARRR:tongueout:tongueout

What you think of the gorilla grape?? I ran the gorilla grape and the magic merlin...More impressed with the merlin...I couldn't get a great smell out of the gorilla... You had much luck w/ it??

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:tongueout
ya man i liked it a lot and im a huge urkle fan and have been for years, OUTLAW was a good friend and we had some exchanges before the pop....mine held to the urkle mother side and put off some very nice GOLF-BALL sized purple nugs that were very resincoated, and i did not let her escape with out giveing OTHER offerings...

i crossed her with some BLACKBERRY and made a strain i call BLACK NAPALM that turned out very good...

also got his DOUBLE and TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD....the triple og cross is a killer piece of work foe sure, nice fat greasy FIST size buds that dry well and hols good weight..

have 5 seeds of the GORILLA left and will most difinitly be making F2's when the time comes...
peace bro:anim_30:

also crossed the GORILLA with.
AGENT ORANGE
PURPLE BARNEY
SFV OG KUSH

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hey wonder:tongueout
ya man i liked it a lot and im a huge urkle fan and have been for years, OUTLAW was a good friend and we had some exchanges before the pop....mine held to the urkle mother side and put off some very nice GOLF-BALL sized purple nugs that were very resincoated, and i did not let her escape with out giveing OTHER offerings...

i crossed her with some BLACKBERRY and made a strain i call BLACK NAPALM that turned out very good...

also got his DOUBLE and TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD....the triple og cross is a killer piece of work foe sure, nice fat greasy FIST size buds that dry well and hols good weight..

have 5 seeds of the GORILLA left and will most difinitly be making F2's when the time comes...
peace bro:anim_30:

also crossed the GORILLA with.
AGENT ORANGE
PURPLE BARNEY
SFV OG KUSH

I would love a run at some of those crosses... I crossed the merlin to an afgoo, green crack, fruity delight, and a banana kush. a lot of those seeds are floting around nor cal.

H

H-and-L

Looks good, different then the "grape ape" cut we got out east. The one we did was some sort of urk s1 that I wasn't too impressed with.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Looks good, different then the "grape ape" cut we got out east. The one we did was some sort of urk s1 that I wasn't too impressed with.

Never grown the urkle.... but i got it now...so im gonna give it a run...Hope it does ok...only one way to find out i guess...:rasta2:

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:smiley_joint:
if you got the real/straight urkle then i think you will like it, just make sure and give her TIME in the veg stage...the longe you veg that girl the better off you will be and the better she will be to you in return...
good luck:rasta2:

I

iahsound

Yes boss!! that is looking tastey!!! got some seed goin of some grape ape x og "kingskush". if she come's out looking anything like your grape i will be stoked!!
nice job!!! respect

acidnI

acidnI

glad we got the DPD and Black rose cuts in stock....but jeez i wouldnt mind having the grape APE..that was the first purple strain I wanted when I started growing a few years back...but over all great pics man. I love it

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

glad we got the DPD and Black rose cuts in stock....but jeez i wouldnt mind having the grape APE..that was the first purple strain I wanted when I started growing a few years back...but over all great pics man. I love it

very nice!! got any pics of the black rose around...i would love to check it out..You in cali??

Top Bottom