Grape Ape Genetics

• Thread starter akaKGB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

akaKGB

Is there a grower/breeder here at THCFarmer that could give me the genetic make-up of Grape Ape? I appreciate any comments or help on this subject....thank you KGB

K

Kilo

is it not a pheno of GDP = big bud x urkle ?? Ive read Urkle,purple kush, GDP are all similair .....I read this some time ago so dont take it for gospel..Id be interested to know what it is .. along with another 50 other cut only strains

I'm sure someone will chime in and boolox me or give us a better idea

A

akaKGB

Thanxs fer the reply Kilo...I got 2 different phenos going and im sure there are a few more....one of them is like 75% sativa ..and she had a 3x stretch in early flower and the other is 75% indica wit a 1.5x stretch and super huge wide fan leaves and giant stems...both have slight purple tint starting and they have been flowering for 34 days.

K

Kilo

were they cuts or seed..i know its in cannabible 3 but i thought it was clone only ...im not 100% sure as i was looking at this strain some 2 yrs ago

throw some pics up bud.

A

akaKGB

They are from seed Kilo....my friend got them extra with some breeder packs though I forget which breeder lol..

A

astartes

That's strange, I thought that Grape Ape was a clone only strain. I could be wrong easily, but the the Ape I have vegging was passed to me as a clone only...

As far as genetic makeup, I've heard everything under the sun, but the most common is a GDP cross of sorts. I take it with a grain of salt. If the smoke's good, I'm a happy cat!

astartes

K

Kilo

hmmm.. shame u cant remember :( love to see the progress... hearsay says it starts purpling from day 60 and if you go further it goes black ...even tho its alleged to be a 50 day strain to which it will be a nice green if cropped

Id really love to get seeds and try it for myself tho... I got interest in it once i saw jason kings pic from cannabible

maybe some one with grow experience would chime in and educate

A

akaKGB

hmmm i dunno...these seeds were clearly labeled...interesting...

K

Kilo

count yourself lucky then lol...cant wait for the update or thread bro..peace

A

akaKGB

Yea i saw jason Kings pics of it also and they looked awesome....they look just like my mostly indica pheno.....I guess im really interested in the Sativa pheno as it is yielding fricken huge....well if Big Bud is in the line somewhere...that has like 40% sativa in it....maybe its from that lineage...

K

Kilo

possibly m8... your just teasing now lol...all best ..i cya around fella

A

astartes

A sativa-dom plant does sound delightful! But then again that's what I think of most strains, lol! The clone is definitely very indica dom. She's shooting nice fat 7 and 9 bladed leaves. A bit slow in vegging, but I think she'll be a lot like Bubba --- once she gets big enough she'll take off like a rocket.

astartes

A

akaKGB

Kilo..sorry if you think im teasing bro...truly wasnt but sorry if it seemed like that...I dont even know how to post my photos yet ....im still a newbie to this site lol! I will post some photos asap k bro....KGB

astartes...yep that sounds like the same one bro...for some reason though my sativa is really outproducing the indica phenotype although the indica might be too packed into my tub which is causing her too underproduce...KGB

K

Kilo

Kilo..sorry if you think im teasing bro...truly wasnt but sorry if it seemed like that...I dont even know how to post my photos yet ....im still a newbie to this site lol! I will post some photos asap k bro....KGB

hey just playing bro ;) no worries...look forward to it...plenty of tutorial on how to upload the pic in mods sigs :420:

A

akaKGB

anyone Grape Ape Genetics?

Can someone please help me with this....KGB

100 0012
A

akaKGB

ROFL oops that is my Oregon Afghani Indica wrong picture..working on posting both phenos though guys asap...KGB

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Grape Ape IS a clone only strain.............but that is no more than a "label" because what has become known as the ape.....is the select clone that gets traded. Beans still exist for her in certain circles. Williams' wonder is another one..........."clone only" but yet there are plenty of beans around in small circles..........hell, i have 14 of them that are over 17 years old............if they pop......well then technically WW ain't no clone only strain hehehehehehe

it's all words and games most of the time......just find what's best for YOU
bf

A

akaKGB

Thank you for the reply bubblefunk and I appreciate you helping clear up that clone only issue....I am gonna post sum pics in the next few hours of both phenos that i am currently flowering day 34.....KGB

Motarebel

Motarebel

Grape ape is from Apothecary seeds and seeds are around as i had a pack last year. Now there very well may be a "clone only" grape ape going around too.

A

akaKGB

Thanxs Motarebel....i got a gorgous 75% Sativa and 2 simular 60 to 70 % indicas...(the indica ones are the pheno I alwayz see pics of in magz..but ive nevr seen or heard of a mostly sativa version..I will post a few pics of the Grape Ape Sativa next....KGB

Top Bottom