Grape Ape, Mr.Nice, Grape Romulan etc (dried product)

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

hey whats up guys. i got some bud shots of random strains i grew my last grow.. first 2 are Mr.Nice, next 3 are grape rom, then the rest are Grape Ape. ill add more strains later. i have at least 10 other strains i could get up here. comments are appreciated.

Grape ape mrnice grape romulan etc dried product
Grape ape mrnice grape romulan etc dried product 2
Grape rom dry
Dried buds 010
Dried buds 002
New camera 001
New camera 002
New camera 028
New camera 024
JAWS

JAWS

gear looks really good and well cured, been looking like crazy for some APE in seed form just gotta get some of that shite..
very nice.

N

norcal

i really doubt u will find it in seed but idk honestly. its everywhere in cut form here in cali. but thanks bro i appreciate that.

S

sdstoner

looks great man i love purps and i love them pics... ... ...

ThANKS for sharing!

N

norcal

scrolled through some pics i took last week. i dont have much but once i get some new batteries for the camera ill get some more pics up. the first pics are Purple Kush(pulled at day 58, the temps were down to the low 60s at night and around 73 during the day) next time around i will take longer to get the purple. i get a lot of strains purple with my temps so i was surprised i didnt get this strain purple at all. must take at least 9-10 weeks.. also the last picture is a close up of strawberry cough. enjoy!

Also for the first strains the mr.nice and grape Romulan were taking late 50's and the grape ape at day 56. out of all my strains those 4 were takin the earliest along with redwood kush. everything else went at least 9 weeks.

Dried buds2 008
Dried buds2 009
Dried buds 014
Dried buds2 010
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you sure thats grape rom all i see is white/cyrstals, i dont see any bud?:party0033:

N

norcal

about 95% sure. greyskull seems to think it is. also what do you mean you only see white crystals and not any bud?

N

norcal

oh btw... I use the complete house and garden line (soil A&B) i couldnt be happier with a line. i prefer it over everything else ive grown with(that includes the dispensary i worked for that used advanced nutrients) there final product didnt even come close. all my ladies are grown under a 600w and 400w hps. figured some people may like to know that info. also thank you greyfx

G

greyfx

dank looking buds man. Also do you have flower shots of your pk girl? That bud looks very similar to a cut I have.

N

norcal

i got it from a friend that told me they got it from oaksterdam so im assuming it is the sr-71 pk. im not sure if i got any flowering pics but ill look. i was takin pics with my cell phone until i picked my girl up a camera for her bday awhile back. so there not the best quality if i do.

N

norcal

the purple kush was one of the last to finish. so i dont have any pics. it was the few weeks i wasnt snappin photos of the flowering plants.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it was a complement on the strain. the thing is just covered in crystals. i never seen grape rom before have no idea what it looks like.

N

norcal

oh alright bro i get it. sorry misunderstood what you were saying. well thanks! ya grom is 1 of the frostiest strains ive ever grown. if its isnt..

N

norcal

thanks appreciate it. really wanting to get some new pics up. will have em up by tomorrow so check back.

Bcdro

Bcdro

Hi, My name is Bo. I have come across this mr Nice through a friend, a year or so back and i was wondering how i could obtain seed or clones. I am a caregiver in Michigan and was interested in some exclusive genetics. I you could help it would be much appreciated please contact [email protected] thank you

N

norcal

Bcdro i know there is a seed bank that carries mr.nice. i know there are purple phenos im not sure if its this cut exactly im sure its very likely the cut i have is just a pheno of sensi seeds mr.nice

1st.artuning

Super dank!!! love the Grape Ape... Where they started from clones or seeds as well???

Top Bottom