Grape ape!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
JAWS, Take a look at what your looking at in those! Here: ...post #7 ...yummmmm! Enjoy brother! monkey5

JAWS

JAWS

hello monkey:free-character-smil
ahh i gotcha now bro, very nice indeed....

i had some not so good germ rates in the last couple days, so i droped some triple purple and some {OUTLAW} triple og kush * double purple dojo......

if i had seen this post this morning i'd have some of those soaking for sure, thanks for the pics brother.
peace:tmi:tmi

JAWS

JAWS

hey MONKEY:rauch08:
got a PM from brother candy the other day and he had a list of strains that he had gottan from the list i put up in his fourm of the ones he would like to get back, and i of course will send him back as many of them as i can....BUT on the list was those GRAPE APE'S * CHEM 2008 umm soooo i may have to keep those little jewles:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:.....

just checked and the LARRY OG * SOUR LARRY {AKA LEMON LARRY} are both above soil, and if i get a male and female you know theres going to be some action going on 4SURE...

having some trouble geting the APE* AGENT ORANGE to pop i have one above soil but the other 4 are still in the shell and i dropped them on sunday, not looking good for them..
peace:sun2:

J

Jarles Moby

Has anyone grown the grape ape cut from Harborside? How old is this strain?

JAWS

JAWS

yup i'd like to see some APE grown out from seed from start to finish, still hunting for the APE in seed form....its been a couple years now and still no luck, APE is one very very hard strain to get ones hands on...
some day:bong2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got a nice looking ape male and whats looking to be an ape female from the original stock. im goin to be making F2s for sure so i can have a ton of beans for back ups. probably going to take some of that male ape pollen and hit one of my OG cuts with it just to mess around, i havnt seen anyone really do that one yet.

JAWS

JAWS

hey SKUNK:bong2:
your one lucky dude my friend, i will be looking around to see where/what you do with those f2 APEs...hope they will be getable to masses and im super stoked to SEE SOME-ONE working the APE, wish it was me but hey im more then sure your gonna do a fine job...

got any pics???????????...
lucky lucky:bong2:

J

John Ditchweed

I still think personally that there arent true pure ape seeds..... not doubting that someone has worked it to an ibl by now.... but I had an discussion with someone here about a sativa grape ape that came from seed, that left me scratching my head? being the genetics of ape I guess it could be possible but the true ape cut(before cali people started renaming everything to raise value) was very indica dom and has been around for well more then 25+ years... I have seen quite a few different things called ape that wheren't even close to being ape.... just my 2cents

JAWS

JAWS

hey ditchweed:mmm
ya bro i have kinda heard the same thing and there is a lot of NON info going around about the APE...reguardless i still very much want/need to run some for myself to see whats up, would like some ORIGINAL APE but if i totaly can not get any of those then i will if at all possable run the f2's that skunk is in the process of making at this time...
MUST TRY:bong2:

J

John Ditchweed

its deffantly the best purple.... Ive said that for years. she grows so much faster then the "clone only" purples.... vigor, yeilds, and sweet sweet purple taste.... truely a winner!!! good luck with your hunt!!

JAWS

JAWS

thanks brother:bong2:
and yup i need all the luck i can get/find if im ever to aquire this strain in seed form..
umm:mmm

S

Surfr

Hey Jaws, you still got those Grape crosses?? That shit sound DANK!

JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:character0111:
you talking about the GORILLA GRAPE or the GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE AKA {SUGAR APE} im gonna be working shortly???....
peace brother:character0111:

J

John Ditchweed

ga213---i would say its above average for sure.... i my mind i think it is the strongest purple, very electric energizing buzz... quite different then most strains Ive smoked.... it also seems hard to build a tolerance i can smoke her for quite a while and still get the same high as the frist time..... but thats just me

Top Bottom