GRAPE DRANK! (Read in the Voice of Dave Chappelle)

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SofaKingHigh

Nothing, they'll take up 2 lights for 4 weeks while the TGA strains veg.

Pretty boring. That's why I picked up the 55" LCD and PS3. :)

B

Bobby Smith

Don't buy an LED TV unless you want to spend several thousand and replace all your "old" LCDs (like two years old) with them, because normal 1080i HD looks like turd in a blanket compared to them.

They're fucking sick.............4,000,000:1 contrast ratio makes everything look unreal.

S

SofaKingHigh

Black Cops for sure. Need intarweb connection so we can do some stoned online multiplayer.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

For sure bro Ill tear some shit up on that motha
Maybe we can get a t farmer team together
BG

D

DeepPurpleHaze

DeepPurpleHaze - Aaaawwww Yeeeaaaaa dog what's good? Got a new phone number, hope you haven't been trying to blast some unsuspecting member of society with weed related jargon while trying to get in touch. I'll hit your YouTube inbox with appropriate contact info.

Oh damn.... I dont think anything was mentioned :lipssealed But yeah, hit me up when ya get the chance

Z

ziggy1

Where did you find those maxi stakes? do they soak the coco evenly ? googled them couldn't locate them

S

SofaKingHigh

My local grow shop has all the Troph gear. They also have a website for sales:

I don't have an opinion of them yet as I've been soaking the plants every watering.

Been reading about organics and teas. Going to make a coco, perlite and worm casting base to feed with bat guano teas.

Update within the week.

Positive vibes.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Im really interesred in how those blumats work for you. I have been handwatering coco with excellent results but want to make life easier. Im mostly curious on your feeding schedule. Iwas thinking about switching to blumats but dont want to change whats working for me. Do you run nutes in the rez all the time or what. Is there any runoff?

C

cheech

My local grow shop has all the Troph gear. They also have a website for sales:

I don't have an opinion of them yet as I've been soaking the plants every watering.

Been reading about organics and teas. Going to make a coco, perlite and worm casting base to feed with bat guano teas.

Update within the week.

Positive vibes.

your blumats look way different than the ones i got from my local store. check em out.

i am only running water through them, you running nutes? the feed lines are so fucking small.

S

SofaKingHigh

Everything got root rot and died. Worst grower ever. Need to start over. ;)

C

crossouttheiis

I hope I never experience rot again...I'm sure shit looks good.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dammit that fuckin rot. I hate the shit
Is that do to them blumat thingy things you was using
Good luck on the recovery bro
BG

B

Bobby Smith

Everything got root rot and died. Worst grower ever. Need to start over. ;)

Lotsa rot going down in drain to waste coco setups these days...........sucks, because that was the hottest system around.

S

SofaKingHigh

Depends if you laughed or not.

Personally. Giggling like a toddler who landed a fart on the face of a member of the opposite sex while on the playground during recess, post dogs-rule-and-cats-drool argument.

P.S. Marijuana

Top Bottom