GRAPE DRANK! (Read in the Voice of Dave Chappelle)

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done so far brah... So now I'm confused... are you actually using the Blumat's or hand watering cuz your bored? :wondering

S

SofaKingHigh

That's right. Hand watering while watching the drip stakes do absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, in Egypt...

http://i.invalid.com/u2N20.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

It must take a long time watering all those plants with your hands. Thats gotta be only like a half cup at a time. Depending on the size of your hands of course.

S

SofaKingHigh

If the size of my male reproductive organs and feet are any indicator... Average at best!

S

SofaKingHigh

Hey look, the bluewaffle thingys didn't kill your plants after all! Awesome news. :rauch08:

Carry on.

-TF

What's not pictured here is me killing the piping hot blueberry waffles topped with vanilla ice cream and jam.

Been having orgys with the fridge and stovetop after episodes of Man vs. Food on Netflix.
:confused0054:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ive been staring at that pic for at least five minutes, and for the life of me cant think of any reason why someone would have bagettes saran wrapped to his head.

S

SofaKingHigh

To protect from all the rock throwing going on in the Egyptian protests. Too bad for homie the opposition is using bullets and automobiles as weaponry. A for effort.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Are you serious. So what your sayin is this guy knowingly is going out to where people are hurling rocks, and the best thing he could come up with is bread. no wonder these people are chucking rocks at him. My wife thinks Im retarted for laughing at my screen. She rolls her eyes at me and says. Is that really that funny? yes I think it is.

S

SofaKingHigh

I agree that Pamela Anderson's breast implants from the late 90s would be a more appropriate rock deflecting device. Also would double as a pillow when the rioting subsides and the opportunity to rest came about, anywhere anytime.

N

NugNation

What happened to bloomin on the 1st? Those PK will be a joke in 4 weeks. Better repot them bitches in some 15 gallon containers and see what they really can do. Or a side by side, 10 gallon plastic vs. 10 gallon smart pots.

Just put my chem and chemjones into flower now that we freed up all that space :mooning

B

bong bandit

christians vs arabs. the saga continues.. i don't see what all the fuss is about over a 3 decade rule by the minority group that is backed by the us. sorry arabs, but we need egypt and isreal to keep you in line..

but for reals. that picture is anarchy at its best. rage against the machine mutha fucka

B

bong bandit

nothing like sitting on the roof of your house chain smoking all day well chanting allah akbar. you know they are all homosexual too

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

See that guy with the pan on his head and the guy with the padded box. Thats who needs to be in charge right there. Make one of them president or king or whatever they have there. Obviously they are the most intelligent people around.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey you dont get to vote untill youve made your own helmet and throw rocks at people. Thats how you prove allegiance to allah

S

SofaKingHigh

Someone suggested they should be set free.

missegypt.jpg

Set them free indeed. The boobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom