GRAPE DRANK! (Read in the Voice of Dave Chappelle)

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Is that stubble in her pits, shes probably got a hedge growing down under.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Just sayin even on her best day shes hairy. not sayin it would stop me just slow me down a little.

B

bong bandit

just don't take one home until you've seen what's under the ski mask

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t4bt567k_po[/YOUTUBE]

HG23

HG23

My money says he'll come back with that shit crushin. Interested to see the Agent Orange.

S

SofaKingHigh

Actually... Got the miracle grow and high nitrogen lawn fertilizer at its peak.

Also switched to HALOGEN lighting as they had a 35% off sale at Home Depot. Grow shops want at least 60% more, 100% of the time, for halide lighting.

Quick question. What do you guys think about tomato booster supplements? Found an old bucket of the stuff and while it has settled and contains chunks I figured to use it instead of perlite. Explain how that could go wrong.

I'm stuck on the phone with HP tech support. Trying to get directions to a camera driver on their website. Thought we had it figured out once but it ended up not being compatible with Windows '95. Pics as soon as I can get them posted with the 56K.

Poker_Face_in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

S

SofaKingHigh

Here's a look at what's going on.

DSC_8900.jpg

2 more weeks veg on the 6 PK and it's rock and roll. Spinner is on its way back from getting fixed and will veg the Agent Orange and Pandora's Box for a while. I like this tree thing.

TGA Plush Berry beans on their way too. :bongsmi:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Oh you better start over again those plants look like there about to die and there not gonna yield anything. try doubling up your dosage of miracle grow your yields will double I promise. I heard that from a friend who got the best weed around. Also you should change your lighting doin it like that will never work.

S

SofaKingHigh

Already got cuttings rooting in the Kloner with a dilution of vinegar, baking soda and this hot new foliar called Roundup once daily. Couldn't find directions for the Roundup as the label was smeared, they look kinda droopy so maybe I over did it.

Update when the Miracle Grow drys from the initial urine soaking. No extra nutes, it's my seedling mix.

HG23

HG23

So what's the plan bro? Gonna take out those ochos and run verts on one side and the spinner on the other?

S

SofaKingHigh

I learned from the commentary where the image was found that these LadyBoys will whore themselves to unsuspecting dudes on vacation.

When it comes time to do the dirty they convince the John that they're on their period, shut off the lights and make every effort to hide cock'n'balls while getting anal fucked.

Bon appetite.

Top Bottom