GRAPE DRANK! (Read in the Voice of Dave Chappelle)

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

puke_RE_icon_party-s312x312-78676-580.jpg

S

SofaKingHigh

Looks like me when we hit up that Anthony B joint. Soul food goes in, puke comes out.

Got the spinner back. New motor as seen at Kushcon. Yeeeee!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

No wonder why you keep killing your plants. All u do is joke around, this is serious buisness. Grow up and be an adult like me.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I don't even know what that means, please inform me. Something about glazing a doughnut. I heard a girl say she wanted to be the cookie. what's that supposed to mean.

S

SofaKingHigh

Did Mrs. Cookie also inform you about being on her period before turning off the lights and proceeding with anal sex? Well there's your problem.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yeah but I figured it out when I went for the reach around. Needles to say, I got a discount so I was satisfied.

S

SofaKingHigh

A discount? I'm sold. Summer vacation can't come soon enough.

normal_ladyboys.jpg

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This fucking thread cracked me UP! You fucking guys are hilarious.

So, on a serious note, cause some of this thread is not so serious where other parts are.

The Blumats? Are you using them? I've recently started using drip emitters and a pump set to go on at different intervals to make sure my coco doesn't dry out. My only complaint about it is I have constantly been changing the emitters as I give them more feed to make sure I'm not flooding my room. Some plants drink more than others.

Any info would be appreciated.

Back to the hilarity!

S

SofaKingHigh

I hand water once a week and haven't had a use for the Blumats. Maybe in the mother space they'll see some use.

You're pretty immature if this thread makes you laugh and thus viewing the following becomes requirement: http://i.invalid.com/JzxWk.jpg

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i've never had the purple stuff...eagerly watching!

you can lower the ceiling fan a lot closer to the canopy (unless you're hardening them off atm).

was that a dylan techno remix? good beat, but i didn't like the melody.

S

SofaKingHigh

For sure. Silly me thinking it would never need to be lower before hacking the downrod to bits. :D

Either booster seats or a newly crafted shaft is in order to optimize the disco babes.

B

Bobby Smith

Any idea what kind of wattage that thing uses?

Looks damn cool, that's for sure - maybe just build a simple plywood table to put them on?

S

SofaKingHigh

Each arm is a 400w PS-MH, so 1,600w of light. 3k, 4k, 6.4k and 10k Kelvin bulbs. For bloom the 10k is dropped in favor of another 3k until the last week or so when it's best to go with 2 of the 10k and 2 of the 3k.

The lights moving prevents 99% of shadows on all the leaves so everything is productive and frosty. Let's see what she'll do.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

SunPulse bulbs? I've been doing some research on those guys despite the fact that the guy at the booth at the Long Beach show was a complete dick to talk to.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup brah! Nice to see the girls all comfy and ready to party... :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom