Grape God from Next Generation

• Thread starter pel929
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pel929

has anyone ran there Grape God? If so any info would be great..yields,flower time,taste,potency exc...thankxs

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Found a descent female and a wonderful male i used in a pack i got. Nice grapfruit flavour with lots of resin but only about 6-7 in potency for me. Nice daytime smoke. Flowered at about 2ft she yields about 8oz in DWC. Took her 65 days.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Never smoked her, but i have a few buddies that are in love with it. And their romulan, though a bitch in veg, is beautiful!

N

nithisam

Just ordered seeds today

I ordered 10 seeds today. Very excited about adding the strain to my lineup. Plan on crossing Grape God with both Super Lemon Haze and Grape Ape.
:stonedsmilie:

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

if its anything like gods gift its fire gods gift is straight dank!!!!!!!!!!!

N

nithisam

Got my seeds today

Received my GrapeGod seeds today.

Unfortunately I was laid off at my job (telcom sales leader) and my future is uncertain. As a result I won't begin growing these right away. Don't know where my next job might land me and I can't risk the fact that I might have to move in mid-growth. If I can find another job at my level here in Denver, I will begin growing them but jobs at a VP level are hard to come by and I could end up in California or someplace like that.

Will let you know what happens.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Whats the lineage on that one? Does it happen to be Grapefruit x Godbud? If so I ran the TRC ones from a while back and they were stellar purple sour fruitness.

N

nithisam

Genetics

Yes, Grapegod is a cross between Grapefruit and Godbud. It is suppose to produce really big yields, high levels of THC, great flavor and finish in 50 days!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Not even close to 50 days. Def want to get the SPG pheno. Turns nasty purple and smells like electric fuel.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
My grapegod came from Vancouver island. Not alot of purple in the pheno, more lime green. Big rock hard buds. Tremendous grapefruit taste. Cutting 2 tonight at 60 days with 20% amber in coco. Will take some pics later and post tomorrow. Definately a harder and larger yield in DWC than this round in coco, but these were also only under a few 400w lights.

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

i've done GG from next generation seeds, got 2 pheno's one 56 day fluorescent green resin monster with a nice grapey flava. and a 70 day grapey and earthy smelling girl that turned almost black towards the end. decent potency

N

nithisam

please post grape god pics

I have three Grapegod plants started but are just seedlings. Very interested to see what others are seeing in this strain, there is very little objective information about the strain anywhere on the net.

4EVERGREEN

i have gods gift that turns solid purple i dont know if its the same tho

B

bwana dick

the alter of grape god

Grape God is my main strain. I have been running with it for the past 6 months. I run about 9-12 plants in a 2x4 ebb & flow w/ 1,000w. I consistently get 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per harvest. I flower them at about 18 inches and they seem to finish at about 24-30 inches which is perfect for my setup. They are a quick flower 7/8 weeks nice and purple and w/ a grapefruit smell/taste.
The leaves seem to stay green thru the cycle with very little yellowing or die back. The Buds are dense and thick,make sure to put plenty of airflow over them during curing or they will mold!! My girls are 52 days on the money and that was the info passed to me. Seems to be holding true. Gonna see what they do outdoor this summer.Very popular at the Dispensary I supply,goes quick & high demand.

P4150123
P4150126
P2160002
P4150129
B

bish

absolutely true. This gal is a monster producer, rolled in sugar and at the end ripens so fast it will make your head swivel. The leaves on my pheno are just now turning purple gold and burgundy. A beautiful production plant so I am hoping for a great high too.

N

nononsense

Grape God is my main strain. I have been running with it for the past 6 months. I run about 9-12 plants in a 2x4 ebb & flow w/ 1,000w. I consistently get 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per harvest. I flower them at about 18 inches and they seem to finish at about 24-30 inches which is perfect for my setup. They are a quick flower 7/8 weeks nice and purple and w/ a grapefruit smell/taste.
The leaves seem to stay green thru the cycle with very little yellowing or die back. The Buds are dense and thick,make sure to put plenty of airflow over them during curing or they will mold!! My girls are 52 days on the money and that was the info passed to me. Seems to be holding true. Gonna see what they do outdoor this summer.Very popular at the Dispensary I supply,goes quick & high demand.

the thread is dead, but i had to give u props. for the info...thanx

C

c4NN4daze

Well Done!

This is great handling habits exhibited right here Bwana! This post was awesome. I love how you stood up to the plate and showed off that you have this strain down to the ground! Well done and Real Deal Meds right here farmers! Hats off.

:pimp:CD

T

tree king

anyone of you guys know which strain yields more, grapegod or dynamite?

Top Bottom