Grape Invaders Aligee

• Thread starter medstudent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've grow Grandaddy Purple back in the days b4 I was online so I don't have pics & I've grow many Alien Dog strains & GDP turns purple & Alien Dog can turn purple 2.. I think anything with Alien in the line can turn a nice purple (depending on pheno) that's y I said look 4 these plants 2 turn super purple.. I'm no breeder but from the mother side I'd look 4 the purple rock hard acorn stinky purp smelling buds or from the dad side I've see 2 phenos always pop up there is a super funky smelling big ass bud bushy stretchy super yielding (Chemdog D pheno) & short stumpy no stretch mega mega ass frosty buds Alien pheno with smells all over the place from cherries 2 hair spray & anything inbetween.... I'd expect a strong indica short purple pheno but that's juss a pure guess b'cuz anything could pop up from seeds..

medstudent

medstudent

Lowered the lights, brought the oscillating fan back, and they figurer them selfs out. Grapes in full invasion mode.
Thc7

medstudent

medstudent

Another shot of Grape Invaders in there little beer cups, mad nodes, gonna give them some toppings soon... Gave them a splash of a diluted nutrient tea with CAPS BENEFICIALS:
4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp,
They seem to like it.
Soooooo stoked for when these get big.
Thc

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Looking Good Med! I picked up some of those Grape Invaders as well and cannot wait to pop some... I currently have some GDP growing as it's my favorite smoke. Subbed for the progress here.. nice SFV OG too (I also have a really nice SFV pheno going) they love to munch on ACTs. Keep on keepin on, nice work!

medstudent

medstudent

Looking Good Med! I picked up some of those Grape Invaders as well and cannot wait to pop some... I currently have some GDP growing as it's my favorite smoke. Subbed for the progress here.. nice SFV OG too (I also have a really nice SFV pheno going) they love to munch on ACTs. Keep on keepin on, nice work!
thanks bra
Yea SFVs are a tricky strain I guess, they love that CAL MAG. Iv grown two cuts of SFV with all the same conditions, in the same room, at the same time, and found very diffrent results, in terms of yeald and quality. One cut was lanky, more sespitble to dificancys, with widely spaced nodes, and long thin leaves. Compared to the other cut, thats much more squat, tightly nodded, and strong, with smaller dencer leaves. The SFV is a mighty strain, but Im moving toward sky walkers and invaders now.
Id love to see any flicks of the GDP.
Stoked

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

damn dude looking at the progress on these strains i wonder what the hell im doing wrong lol j/k. You are doing a good job with these babies good luck on the rest of the run

medstudent

medstudent

This is so weird, I found three of my Grape Invader seedlings showing male, Ive had the lights on 24/7, no change... I found the males during transplant, so they were already showing sex in there beer cups. Im gonna toss the males now. Not sure whats happening? Root lock? Herming? Pleas give your wisdom. Much thanks.

Thc4

Thc5

medstudent

medstudent

Some flicks of the transplanted Grape Invaders, not showing any signs of sexing, or turning male so far. Don't want anything to happen to these last 7.

Thc3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep ur root pic.. U see the super dense packed roots at the bottom.. Root bound.. With new seedlings if u let them get rootbound they will show there sex.. That's how I sex my seedlings so I'm guessing ur good.. The males always show 1st so the rest r prolly girls.. Good luck.. They look very nice..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking good. I agree with Goo.
the males will show 1st. So, it looks like you Might have 7 females.

Keep us posted...Im just a few weeks behind you. I hope mine do as well as yours are doing

medstudent

medstudent

Peep ur root pic.. U see the super dense packed roots at the bottom.. Root bound.. With new seedlings if u let them get rootbound they will show there sex.. That's how I sex my seedlings so I'm guessing ur good.. The males always show 1st so the rest r prolly girls.. Good luck.. They look very nice..
Thanks GOO your wisdom is much appreciated, and a huge weight off my chest. 7 out of 10 ladies to choose from would be epic. Eyes will be kept peeled for the mad crazy purple mom. Stay up.

medstudent

medstudent

Looking good. I agree with Goo.
the males will show 1st. So, it looks like you Might have 7 females.

Keep us posted...Im just a few weeks behind you. I hope mine do as well as yours are doing
Root bound it must be, newbee mistake for sure... I think one of my best choices was the CAP bennys, they make roots grow crazy big. Posted you will be kept, Im very into taking pictures. Blessings.

Top Bottom