Grass Knuckles and Alieno Formaggio???

• Thread starter Larimy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Larimy

Larimy

I was curious as to if anyone had pics or details on these strains..I tried to google and due a search on here but couldn't find any infromation...

thanks

Larimy

B

beaner

Yo Logic,

Are these dropping in the next hour, or do we have to wait several hours??

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Are the Grass Knuckles gonna be Buy it Now Or Auctioned?

Larimy

Larimy

Just wanted to thank you Obsoul33t and everyone one for that matter cause a lot of you had the same questions I had but didn't ask lol...thanks for the quick replies...all the Cali strains sound like winners I hate that everytime I send in my money for one acution, something else gets put on ThcBay that is just as dank..I just need to set up a directdeposit of my paycheck to thcbay ...

Larimy

fractaLz

fractaLz

They haven't been listed as far as I can tell, hit up a PM to Logic, no response. So they are probably working on getting them up

Larimy

Larimy

I don't beleive so since Obsoul33t said it would be an auction for Grass Knuckle and Alieno Formaggio, think Logic just listed the Alien Dog for now

G

GDS StonerBoy

Aww crap if they are only gonna be auctions than i might as well just get the Alien Dog now. I was gonna try to grab a pack of Grass Knuckles but i think i'm just gonna get the dog before they are all gone. I watched the dog go from like 62 packs to 20 in under 2 hours! Crazy!!! The Cali Connect is on Fire!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I don't know about ya'll but one of them Grass Knuckle packs are mine.

Larimy

Larimy

yeah me too GDS that number has been dropping steady for a minute lol...Think I will just have to wait for when Cali Connection sends in a bigger quanity, Obsoul33t stated that they were working on sending some bigger batches...hope it won't be long..

G

GDS StonerBoy

I don't know about ya'll but one of them Grass Knuckle packs are mine.

Lol im hoping that a few go Bin then the rest go auction. Thats what i'm waiting for but if they dont get listed before the Alien Dogs start getting too low, im just gonna grab a pack of the dog!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

ssssh don't say that too loud GDS, I was thinking the same thing. Got my alien dog already, Im a happy camper.

G

GDS StonerBoy

ssssh don't say that too loud GDS, I was thinking the same thing. Got my alien dog already, Im a happy camper.

Lol i though i should keep quiet about that! I'm camping hard, i gotta go in a couple of minutes though so i hope they get listed soon!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yeah Rev, I love the Giesel... I never got to run or smoke the original cut but I was lucky enough to run and try The Giesel Kush (Giesel x Afghani Kush) from OG Raskal. It was some of the best weed I have ever smoked. And It was Super Extremely Pontent stuff that makes you choke like crazy. A fruity chem taste to it, it was the shizzle.

darksideX

darksideX

:fighting0040: got my dog too,..where' r the knugg*les?:anim_30:hehe ,..go 4 the Cali hype..hehe..
greEtz..

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yeah I see you darksideX! You try to get my beans and there's gonna be some of this and alot of that! :fighting0040:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yeah, i remember seeing some of those by this dude BBP i think! they looked awesome i remember! did u keep cutz of that 1?

Nah I didnt get a chance to keep her, I didnt know they were going to be so good. I think I have the last pack ever made.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Lol aww man there's too many people that want the Knuckles, this is gonna be hard! I think i have refreshed that Cali Connection seed page about 300 times now!

Top Bottom