Grass Knuckles and Alieno Formaggio???

• Thread starter Larimy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
got out bidded in the last 11sec on the formaggio so i couldnt re bid. got the knuckles...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lost the knuckles at about 3 secs left, ah well, all in good fun i say.

R

rome

well you win sum you loose sum., but i see there is 5 more of each up for auction., so maby u guys will get lucky this time around. goodluck!!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i was lucky, snagged a pack of alieno formaggio and a pack of grass knuckles :rauch08:! Sorry to outbid some of ya on the last sec...

I'm not touching the new auctions!

F

Fred Norris

I just smoked some alien formaggio . its my first smoke of the day .she has kind of an earthy , fruit type taste. doesnt hurt my lungs like the Chemdog D.i only took a few rips and i am feeling pretty irie .I'll try to post the pics i took with my shitty camera.

F

Fred Norris

just took another 2 hits. it tastes like,almost berry,black currant .dank. not quite as mind numbing as the aliendog, but it has the familiar funk of the cheese cut. a++ in the flavor dept.:cool0010:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That good to know Fred thanks bro. So ya like the alien dog so far the best huh

F

Fred Norris

its very close,im into flavor and taste. the alienformaggio is tasty , like the cheese clone,weird ,funky smell. alien dog is a Chemdog D type flavor, but real hashy,resinous.if i had enough to roll a joint, im sure it would have the paper lookin gooey about 1/2 way through.im waiting to taste the alien kush.

Y

YourMom420

its very close,im into flavor and taste. the alienformaggio is tasty , like the cheese clone,weird ,funky smell. alien dog is a Chemdog D type flavor, but real hashy,resinous.if i had enough to roll a joint, im sure it would have the paper lookin gooey about 1/2 way through.im waiting to taste the alien kush.

haha, i got 'toothpick' outta my sample.......and yes, GOOEY like 1/2-way through! shit was BOMB! my girl even smoked it and agreed on the taste and no anxiety BS like some others she tried......me, ill take anything thatll smoke! i love havin different 'flavors' around to switch it up!:sign0023:

Latest posts

Top Bottom