IMG_06071.jpg
IMG_06081.jpg
IMG_06102.jpg

These girl's are in Organic soil.
Sure need a carbon filter with these.
:passingjoint:

S

SB805KUSH

nice cant wait till dried bud shot.alien dom. pheno or do you think ogiesel pheno??i say alien structure.

R

Rob1

man these look dank as fuck..i can not wait to pop my pack.. day 39 they look awesome...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

job well done brotha waayne, see you rockin the greenthumb my friend keep up the good work, Peace SSP

waayne

waayne

Hey SB805KUSH I'm seeing and smelling
quite a bit of Alien so far in most of the pheno's
There are a couple more pheno's that I will try to get pics of next time,one of those look's like it has some Ogiesel traits.

E

euforia

awesome waayne,you've got great CC strains and you grow them perfect ... just keep it up ...:afroweed:

C

ClearWater

Looking good bro, great structure to them. Im running like a bunch of Ogiesels right now and they're ragin! Gonna have some dank at harvest ma friend

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice man..Hella green thumb.. Happy harvests..!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow bro!! She very nice!! whats kinda smells you getting?

waayne

waayne

Looking good bro, great structure to them. Im running like a bunch of Ogiesels right now and they're ragin! Gonna have some dank at harvest ma friend
Yeah Clearwater some have excellent structure,look's like maybe some good yielders as well.

Real nice man..Hella green thumb.. Happy harvests..!
Thank's bro!Might come sooner than later for a couple of pheno's.
These girl's seem to be running through faster than I anticipated!
Wow bro!! She very nice!! whats kinda smells you getting?
Thank's Kong!
They're getting stronger and more complex
everyday now! I'm getting earthy,musky,
polyester,grape,and some others I can't find word's to describe.
Are you puffin on your's yet?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I am puffin away bro.. Im gettin the same kinda smells in flaves you describe!! Here is what comes to mind when breaking, rolling, packing, smoking: Bubba, Purple kush, Grape, Musty, Lavender, Kandy, earthy ect. ect.. And o yea she gives me the serious giggles..lol havnt had weed that made me giggle since I was a kid..

waayne

waayne

Yeah Kong you're right on about the lavender,that's
in there as well.Brotha that giggle weed sound's pretty
good to me,pass me a lil to taste........

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

All in all in I like her bro.. I love the fast finish time aswell!! my girls looked done at day 45-50.. That first pic. you have looks white dominant for sure.. I did not have one that iced out like that.. She looks very nice!!

waayne

waayne

giesel x alien kush... beautiful waayne!!! you told me these were beauties and you were def right on that one brotha!!! :rasta:
Thank's bro!Yeah man these Alien hybrid's are looking good so far!
awesome waayne,you've got great CC strains and you grow them perfect ... just keep it up ...:afroweed:
Yeah man, Swerve did a nice job on these,pheno#8 look's like Afi on steroids! :yes

Top Bottom