Grass Knuckles V2 Day 39

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Thank's for all the kind words guys!
Here's some pics of the Grass Knuckles that have been harvested in the last couple of weeks.....
The best yielder so far put off nearly 14 oz

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

:pimp:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man that gear is top level for sure bro great thread I hope my alien dog and bubba turn out like theze killer work bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That bitch will give u an herbal beatdown! Lmao. She looks so frosty. I'm down 2 do a smoke report bro.

blazer

blazer

Hey waayne bringing with the frost everytime fucking killer looking for sure always impressive bro

winta

winta

dam my brutha that gk is sic lookin! i need to blaze some of that :giggle

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i have 2 phenos 1 is dank looks to be a little lvpk leaning..

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL

not sure how it could lean toward lvpk.... lvpk was never used in the original x , unless i missed that lvpk was used to make v2 ..

the original was alien techonolgy x giesel (mss x Chemdog D)

i have not seen many of these ever grown out on the boards it surprises me because it is a dank fkin mix ....

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Bomb genetics.. And excellent work bro.. But swerve used an alien leaning male that was crossed with lvpk to get.. Not the pure alien tech from obs from what I was told from swerve .. Unless this isn't the v2 gk.. And in fact the gk from obs then I apologize.. Anything that swerve created with that alien he had was just amazing.. Thanks for bring that bad boy around obs.. mad props

Didn't know I was speaking to the man him self.. Love ur work.. Obs you really bring the dank to the table.. Wish you let ur gear out lol..
One luv

waayne

waayne

Damn waayne those look so good!! Killer Bro!
Gracis amigo!
The Grass Knuckles is some dank "Fire"
Man that gear is top level for sure bro great thread I hope my alien dog and bubba turn out like theze killer work bro!
Thanks Sticky!
Good Luck pheno hunting bro!!!!
That bitch will give u an herbal beatdown! Lmao. She looks so frosty. I'm down 2 do a smoke report bro.
Head on out bro I'll roll some spliffs! :pimp:
Hey waayne bringing with the frost everytime fucking killer looking for sure always impressive bro
Thanks brotha!
You'll get a taste soon!
Rt on bro looking stellar!

KMK:harvest:
Thanks KMK!!!!!
dam my brutha that gk is sic lookin! i need to blaze some of that :giggle
Yeah I keep forgetting to hook you up with some,hopefully I'll remember next time.....
It's some dank for sure!!!:rock
Thanks for stopin in bro!
You really started a phenomenon with the Alien bro!!!
yeah pimp is right man.
Thanks Kid :pimp:
This is Giesel x Alien Kush
not sure how it could lean toward lvpk.... lvpk was never used in the original x , unless i missed that lvpk was used to make v2 ..

the original was alien techonolgy x giesel (mss x Chemdog D)

i have not seen many of these ever grown out on the boards it surprises me because it is a dank fkin mix ....
obsoul33t this is an Alien dominate pheno that popped out of a pack of CC's
GieselxAlien Kush (Alien tech pheno male)
The other phenos had more Giesel traits
This girl is leaning heavily on the Alien side of things and is very impressive!
Yeah bro I don't know why more peeps aren't runnin this strain as it is vigorous,potent, and fast! :pimp:
She's a really nice producer as well!
those are some gorgeous flowers!
Thanks man
Purple is my favorite color ;)
Bomb genetics.. And excellent work bro.. But swerve used an alien leaning male that was crossed with lvpk to get.. Not the pure alien tech from obs from what I was told from swerve .. Unless this isn't the v2 gk.. And in fact the gk from obs then I apologize.. Anything that swerve created with that alien he had was just amazing.. Thanks for bring that bad boy around obs.. mad props

Didn't know I was speaking to the man him self.. Love ur work.. Obs you really bring the dank to the table.. Wish you let ur gear out lol..
One luv

GodZsoN571869 I looked on the pack I got from Swerve and it says
Giesel X Alien Kush (Alien tech pheno male...
Hope this clears up any confusion.
This is Grass Knuckles V2 :pimp:

Here's a pic of the cured nugs

IMG_25012.JPG

:pimp:

Latest posts

Top Bottom