Graywolf Terpenator success!!

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swang42

I just picked up a bhogart system that works awesome. It has two ports on the collection pot so you can hook up two recovery pumps. It also has a water jacket for the collection pot.

I Have One too, what pump do you use? Didnt get the water jacket could you post a pic? Do you use the recovery/storage tank they provide?

S

Swang42

I PMed you contact information.

We got the longer Haskel model 59025-7, in case a seal leaked, it kept the butane and air chambers separated. Price delivered UPS Ground is $2,565. They have two cheaper models, one with the same pumping capacity, but without the separation.

A big consideration in my selection, is that I am not building this for my own use, I will be selling this as a system, and can't put anything in it that is not certified for the application, whether it works or not. It will go into a commercial application, subject to stringent scrutiny by local fire marshals, OSHA inspectors, and insurance underwriters.

I would be happy to discuss the pump environment with Reftek, and help them refine their pump for this market, if they will certify it for our application.

Any pump manufacturer who wants to take center stage in home entertainment, need to both offer an oil less unit that performs well and is certified for the application.

First i would like to thank you for your info and research we are lucky to have someone as yourself with the passion for science and health, not a lot of people share what they discover.
Any updated info on the best pump to use? im in limbo and cannot decide, ever heard about any actually blowing up?

Graywolf

Graywolf

We'uns, Eden Labs, and Apeks like the Haskel for the purpose. The only other pump I've seen embraced by the fire marshals, is the Caresaver Universal, which is not oil less and is slow.

Most folks are using oil less refrigerant recovery pumps, which have short lived seals when run dry, so we have been experimenting with a Gast DAA-501P-GB diaphragm pump as the first stage, pumping into a low pressure surge tank, and an oil less pumping from there, back to the original storage tank.

It is a little fussy to operate, but cut the recovery time in about two thirds and the oil less continues to run without issue, despite being on a commercial extraction unit that has been running 16 hours most days for almost a month.

We will be experimenting with heat exchangers in cryobaths to eliminate the second pump, but haven't yet.

Gast schematic 001
N

notbuyingbs

This is it closed syste right? butane is kept under pressure at all times right? when does it stop extracting letting go of the oil? As longs is under pressure its still going to retain the oil it doesn't evaporate off magically into the other container

H

happy b

Hey guys I recently had a terpenator built and finally did some runs. Everything came out great, I now have a much better understanding of the process. I will not run BHO any other way.

View attachment 303916

View attachment 303915

View attachment 303913

View attachment 303914

Thank you Graywolf for sharing your designs, explaining and taking the time to show us how to run it.
Damn wavegem that looks like some cotton resin candy.
I dunno what a terpinTor is though but it sounds complicated.

H

happy b

Ĺ
The Terpenator series are an original design, not a copy of a $1500 bho machine that some company makes. It is based on the butane recycle research done by FOAF, but is notably different.

It not only makes a range of different extractions, depending on the temperature that it is run at, but recycles the butane for reduced cost and eccological protection.

The yield and quality is what ever you decide to make it, within the limits of the starting material.

The extraction above looks like a low temperature extraction and the material was retained in carboxylic acid form, hence the structure. From there, the world is your oyster, and you can turn it into any number of different medications.
I am working on building and selling these with a 10 day lead time. We are implementing new designs to make this a tad easier and faster. With Graywolfs blessing I could make this available to anyone fast. I found one pump that is recovery and vacuum, I would like to make a package deal for everything you need, just fill the tank of butane, pack the tube and make oil. Also i am working to put a built In heated collection pot you can set at different temps.
Wavegem you never stop making and improving on stuff.you are a bloody weed grande master.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Ĺ

Wavegem you never stop making and improving on stuff.you are a bloody weed grande master.

I went deep bro! Not as deep as some... This unit sits in my closest now as flammable solvents are targeted by law enforcement near me. I give all my material to a hash artist mr bond!! He washes everything and sifts it perfect!! full melt is 10000 times better than bho! To complicated for the average joe!!

Graywolf

Graywolf

This is it closed syste right? butane is kept under pressure at all times right? when does it stop extracting letting go of the oil? As longs is under pressure its still going to retain the oil it doesn't evaporate off magically into the other container

The concentrate is left behind in the pot below the column, after the butane is recovered as a vapor.

Top Bottom