Great to be Back at it again!

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Hey guys!

Glad to be back and excited on my 3rd DWC grow. I got some RUNTZ feminized seeds from ILGM. Here’s a list of what I’m growing with

2x 1500xs viparspectra LED lights (dimmable)
2x5x3 Vivosun tent.
BlueLab guardian for PH AND PPM
EcoPlus ecoair air pump
8in vivosun air disc
12 gallon bucket
Humidifier in tent
2x 4in fans attached to poles inside the tent.
4in in-line vivosun fan with 4in duct leading out of tent to a carbon filter.

Working with Fox Farm nutrients and botanicare Cal mag and botanicare hydro guard.

We’ll see how this grow goes. Last grow went great with a little different setup, trying new stuff here.

Great to be back at it again
Great to be back at it again 2
Great to be back at it again 3
B9F35DF7 DC39 4D5C 87A9 A931DB3FC8E5
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Here’s an update

Today is February 25th and this is what she looks like . I feel like she needs a little nitrogen possibly but not sure so I just started feeding her some nutes . Not much my tap water has a PPM of 150 and I bumped her to about 340 with nutes. See how she likes it and keeping PH around 5.8

Also popped a 2nd seed as a just In case and she is really cranking already

IMG 8205
IMG 8203
IMG 8207
IMG 8206
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Little yellow on the bottom leaves in first two new pics. Feedings no/watering okay?

That 3 nodes just tight?

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Update on the lady, she’s doing good. Started adding a little nutrients (floranova) to the water and seeing how she goes with it.
PH 5.8 and ppm right now is 410 with my faucet water being 150 on its own. Tent temperature is around 78-82 and humidity is around 60%.

She is just shy of being 4 weeks old so not bad. The other seed I popped is doing ok too, she dried out the other day pretty bad but she came back strong.

So ya that’s what I got so far. I had to reirc the air back into the tent to keep the humidity and temps up. Using a bowl of water under the lights with a fan blowing on it for humidity and it’s working good so far.

Lmk if anyone sees something wrong That I do not see. She might need a little more nitro or cal mag. I haven’t added any cal mag yet because I feel a little to early. Also because I think with the flora nova series of nutrients it might not be needed but I’m not sure

IMG 8262
IMG 8263
IMG 8264
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

epsom salt in the water? I do not. I have some cal mag which I believe does the same that I have not added yet thinking it’s a little earlier. But I might add 10ML to my bucket which is a 12 gallon bucket but using prob 10 gallons of actual water.

steamroller

steamroller

epsom salt in the water? I do not. I have some cal mag which I believe does the same that I have not added yet thinking it’s a little earlier. But I might add 10ML to my bucket which is a 12 gallon bucket but using prob 10 gallons of actual water.
They are not the same.
You never use epsom through whole grow?
Are you using LED lights?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice set up! I do agree that the plants are a shade yellow for this age. I'm a water grower as well. PPM max is 300 and PPFD 200 max for that stage of growth. I am as guilty as the next guy wanting to push them straight into flower.

Best of luck,

jj

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

She won’t see flower for weeks to come. And ya I added a little cal mag in it and seeing where she goes

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Update on the lady, she’s doing good. Started adding a little nutrients (floranova) to the water and seeing how she goes with it.
PH 5.8 and ppm right now is 410 with my faucet water being 150 on its own. Tent temperature is around 78-82 and humidity is around 60%.

She is just shy of being 4 weeks old so not bad. The other seed I popped is doing ok too, she dried out the other day pretty bad but she came back strong.

So ya that’s what I got so far. I had to reirc the air back into the tent to keep the humidity and temps up. Using a bowl of water under the lights with a fan blowing on it for humidity and it’s working good so far.

Lmk if anyone sees something wrong That I do not see. She might need a little more nitro or cal mag. I haven’t added any cal mag yet because I feel a little to early. Also because I think with the flora nova series of nutrients it might not be needed but I’m not sure
You light is too intense

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

So here I am, and I’m noticing my top leaves are turning a tad yellow, but my bottom leaves are perfect. I read that if it’s Nitrogen deficiency it would start from the bottom. But like I said here I am confused.

PPM’s are at about 550 with tap water being 150ppm. PH around 5.7-6.2

Using 2 viparspectra xs1500 both at about 20% so around 40% light

Could it be light bleaching or burn? Hence the top ones look like that while the bottom are green?

I’m using FLORA NOVA GROW, and some cal mag. Also using hydro guard

Lmk what you guys are thinking could it be too much light?

IMG 8288
IMG 8289
IMG 8290
Last edited:
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Still think you need epsom. I’m in soil and use 15ml/8L currently.

I know I’ve read others in hydroponics use epsom. Do a quick search for those key words.

Have a great day!

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Still think you need epsom. I’m in soil and use 15ml/8L currently.

I know I’ve read others in hydroponics use epsom. Do a quick search for those key words.

Have a great day!
I’m using cal mag in place of epsom. Epsom is used for magnesium which I’m keeping up with

Top Bottom