Great to be Back at it again!

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Update 4/24

I flipped her on 4/20 so she’s only 4 days on a flip.

PPM’s 950ish
PH 5.8ish
Water temp 68-74

Room temp 75-78
Humidity is tough for me around 55%

IMG 8463
IMG 8465
IMG 8464
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Figured here’s my week update 4/30

PPM’s 900-950ish
PH 5.8ish
Water temp 70ish
Tent temp 78ish
Humidity 50’s

I did a solid trim on her today and removed some of the lower bud sites that don’t get much light at all, trying to push the upper bud sites to get all the love. She just started showing some white pistols and got a tad taller.

IMG 8472
IMG 8471
IMG 8494
IMG 8495
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Figured here’s my week update 4/30

PPM’s 900-950ish
PH 5.8ish
Water temp 70ish
Tent temp 78ish
Humidity 50’s

I did a solid trim on her today and removed some of the lower bud sites that don’t get much light at all, trying to push the upper bud sites to get all the love. She just started showing some white pistols and got a tad taller.
I would trim off everything below the net and most all the water leaves between the main branches. You want to be able to see the floor of the tent from the top between the branches. This will ensure proper air flow through the plant and mitigate mold and other pests from taking hold.

It might be kind of hard to see from the pic but this is a week after I defoliated. If you look hard you can see spots where you can see the floor of the tent.

04302023 top view trim

Side view of the undercanopy

04092023 defol side post

Side view of the top of the canopy

04282023 blurple side

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

I would trim off everything below the net and most all the water leaves between the main branches. You want to be able to see the floor of the tent from the top between the branches. This will ensure proper air flow through the plant and mitigate mold and other pests from taking hold.

It might be kind of hard to see from the pic but this is a week after I defoliated. If you look hard you can see spots where you can see the floor of the tent.

View attachment 1960223

Side view of the undercanopy

View attachment 1960225

Side view of the top of the canopy

View attachment 1960232
Ya I think I’m going to wait another 2 weeks before I attempt Another defoliation. I want her to stretch and grow a little more to really tell what bud sites to get rid of and what I’ll really get for an amount

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

A loose rule of thumb for some is 10” below canopy should be removed.

Then from top remove any fan leaves blocking lower bud growth.

Finally try to keep the centre clean and have air flow.

Don’t go crazy. Look up lollipoping if you are interested or SCROG.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Then you can start tucking some branches under that net.

The last one was sweet. Did you leave much below the canopy?

You always have that dome or mushroom shape. 🤷‍♂️ Works for ya. Reminds me a display plant.

Last edited:
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Then you can start tucking some branches under that net.

The last one was sweet. Did you leave much below the canopy?

You always have that dome or mushroom shape. 🤷‍♂️ Works for ya. Reminds me a display plant.
I have left a little under canopy because I have never lollipop before and it makes me nervous lol. I’ve gotten rid of some bud sites that’s were tiny but some of them are decent bud sites that idk if I want to get rid of yet but I in should lol

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I have left a little under canopy because I have never lollipop before and it makes me nervous lol. I’ve gotten rid of some bud sites that’s were tiny but some of them are decent bud sites that idk if I want to get rid of yet but I in should lol
Every time I leave a few extra inches of larf I regret it.

But I still smoke it. 💨😂

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

A few leaf fingers have bites missing. Everything still okay?

Both pics show them but top pic I saw first.

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Update 5/15

PPM’s 900ish

ph 5.5-6.0

Having some orange hairs happening because of light bleaching. Lowered the % of light and raised them as high as they can go.

Also Today my 4in in-line fan broke overnight and the room got HOT and Humid because I didn’t notice it till I got home from work and when the lights came on. Have a new one coming tomorrow but damn sucks

IMG 8562
IMG 8566
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

5/19 update

Not much has changed,

PPM’s keep raising up trying to figure out it’s perfect spot

IMG 8574
IMG 8579
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Question….. I get my PPM to where I think is good for her which is in the 800is range.

200 ppm being faucet water, about 100ppm being cal mag and the rest is nutes.

But she keeps raising in PPM’s on her own. Started at 810 and now she is at 920. Ph is about 6.0

The thing is when I start her off in the 900 rnageb she starts to get nute burn.

I’m confused. Using GH flora nova Bloom with cal mag and hydro guard .

IMG 8648
IMG 8647

Latest posts

Top Bottom