Great White vs +life

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

They are doin great i am being rushed out of where i am living now and i put all my veg in flower early just cause when i have to move i dont have to move plants i love the +life and the veg plus bloom dirty i still have 1/3 gal of hydroplex so when i am done with that i am gonna get the the +size. i just finished my agent oranget crossed with bluberry i call it bronco bud in honor of the great state i am in and the M.O.A.B plus half normal use of the dirty gave me a great sugar coating

T

tngreen

good feedback on the new stuff. Been using V+B/hydroplex for over a year with great results. Will be trying +size when hydroplex is out as well. Was on the fence about getting +life too but think you sold me.

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

yea my dude just started and he is using the +life,+size, veg+bloom (dirty) and everything is awsome too early to compare crystals but the plants are big and strong all around. He doesnt like the MOAB so ill compare the strait + line up vs the +line up with MOAB first week and last 2 of flower

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

the bushier is the sour diesel and the other shit is bronco bud (bluberry X Agent Orange)

CannaBus

CannaBus

i feel you...i not only plan too shake the shit out of it i will also have an airstone in it for a bit.
and thanks

An airstone? Say on, the only way I've used an airstone is in brewing compost tea.

I'm in soil using Veg+Bloom Dirty, +LIFE, +SIZE. I was using the full Botanicare line including Hydroplex plus Caps Bennies and Superthrive. I almost feel like I'm cheating going from about 11 products down to 3 but results don't lie. Yeah, I even quit using Superthrive, and no the cannabis gods did not strike me down nor the compost tea gods because I also quit using that. So far sooo good.

On the +LIFE I use .6 grams per gal of filtered water pH 6.5 (not RO, my water is fairly good). On the +SIZE it says 1 to 2 grams per gallon but Chris said you could get some stretch with 2 grams so go with 1 gram to avoid that. Chris also said something about using +SIZE as a foliar application but I didn't ask about when and what amounts to use etc. owing to the fact that I wasn't thinking clearly. :happy:

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

An airstone? Say on, the only way I've used an airstone is in brewing compost tea.

I'm in soil using Veg+Bloom Dirty, +LIFE, +SIZE. I was using the full Botanicare line including Hydroplex plus Caps Bennies and Superthrive. I almost feel like I'm cheating going from about 11 products down to 3 but results don't lie. Yeah, I even quit using Superthrive, and no the cannabis gods did not strike me down nor the compost tea gods because I also quit using that. So far sooo good.

On the +LIFE I use .6 grams per gal of filtered water pH 6.5 (not RO, my water is fairly good). On the +SIZE it says 1 to 2 grams per gallon but Chris said you could get some stretch with 2 grams so go with 1 gram to avoid that. Chris also said something about using +SIZE as a foliar application but I didn't ask about when and what amounts to use etc. owing to the fact that I wasn't thinking clearly. :happy:
yeah an airstone lol
idk if it does any great good but i like to mix well then let it stew with the stones for a few hours. mainly because i always got a billion things going on and also the added air wont hurt and continue movement in the water to add to my mixing.
i just started using the +size and love it so far. i also use silica blast. i know V+B has silicate in it but im such a noob and anything to help stress i induce to them helps.

CannaBus

CannaBus

yeah an airstone lol
idk if it does any great good but i like to mix well then let it stew with the stones for a few hours. mainly because i always got a billion things going on and also the added air wont hurt and continue movement in the water to add to my mixing.
i just started using the +size and love it so far. i also use silica blast. i know V+B has silicate in it but im such a noob and anything to help stress i induce to them helps.

I made up my mind it was "just" going to be Veg+Bloom Dirty, +Life and +Size...period. I got rid of everything because I kept reaching for Sweet or Liquid Karma or Hydroplex plus other stuff, you know, old habits are hard to break!

Think I might try "brewing" my nutes next time. Thanks.

CannaBus

CannaBus

Got an e from Chris regarding +SIZE as a foliar application:

".5-1 gram per gallon of deionized or low alkalinity water. Apply during vegetative growth once a week."

Top Bottom