Green Caterpillars! Help!!!

• Thread starter BTC562c
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BTC562c

Guys first time growing so extremely new. Anyway i have been noticing that some nugs are being eaten leaves as well and also some of the nugs are turning crispy and brown like if theybnb burned

NHWhites

NHWhites

Kill those fuckers. I’d toure close to finishing then just pick them off and watch for bud rot. Brush off any caterpillar shit on the leaves

NHWhites

NHWhites

Go through it with a fine tooth comb and if you need to spray, get some Monterrey BT. Cut out any rotted spots. I had to chop early because of cats/rot and humid conditions late in flower

S

Semisweet

What do you recommend?
I'v never had that problem but I would look at the "safer" product line I use organic neem seed oil for my foloar spray and have no problems with anything if they are bad do what the other guy said and check every bud inside and out hopefully your not to infested

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'v never had that problem but I would look at the "safer" product line I use organic neem seed oil for my foloar spray and have no problems with anything if they are bad do what the other guy said and check every bud inside and out hopefully your not to infested

Neem is gonna leave gross taste on your bud

B

BTC562c

Go through it with a fine tooth comb and if you need to spray, get some Monterrey BT. Cut out any rotted spots. I had to chop early because of cats/rot and humid conditions late in flower
Will try this now

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Never heard of it but if it's based on neem oil then yes.
Full extraction of neem oil with water but it is diluted and doesn’t give off a strong scent on its own or after you mix it with water. I know neem is the smelly shit, i ammend my soil with it but i can’t smell much with this. I am not spraying anything but it maybe useful to know if anyone has any experience with it. It is much like azamax i believe.

Top Bottom