Green Cleaner Vs Mrs. Myers Hand Soap And Iso Alchohol

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maxigurl

Maxigurl

I got green cleaner as a free sample at the hydro shop , thought I'd never use it but kept it around just in case . Ended yo with some pm and used it for that reluctantly because I know it's not natural . Was not as tough on pm as I've been told though .

Perception

Perception

We stopped using Meyers at home for human use. I don't know the details, but my better half did some research on the additives (chemicals) and found some things she didn't like. That's a laundry list for sure

Perception

Perception

If you having a PM issue the best and cheapest way to treat it is diluted peroxide and water pressure Iv spent way more time fighting PM then I care to think about lol

Me too! OG Biowar Foliar pack ftw

Maxigurl

Maxigurl

If you having a PM issue the best and cheapest way to treat it is diluted peroxide and water pressure Iv spent way more time fighting PM then I care to think about lol
What ratio of peroxide to water do you recommend ?

Dewd

Dewd

For pm I used a sulfur burner and that worked for me. Veg only. I also sprayed a pm product.
I will attach a pic in a few minutes. Worked 100% and we had it on all plants. 5-6 yrs ago

Perception

Perception

I'm curious to if you make the brew?
I've made AACT teas with OG Biowar Root/Foliar packs, and I believe I foliar sprayed that (I've foliar sprayed most of my AACT brews). But I did just a basic Foliar pack recipe and spray (dissolve in water for 10 minutes, decant, then spray) once every two weeks as an IPM. Worked 100%.

Organikz

Organikz

I've made AACT teas with OG Biowar Root/Foliar packs, and I believe I foliar sprayed that (I've foliar sprayed most of my AACT brews). But I did just a basic Foliar pack recipe and spray (dissolve in water for 10 minutes, decant, then spray) once every two weeks as an IPM. Worked 100%.
I'm going to start playing with saponin. :ninja:

Dewd

Dewd

For pm I used a sulfur burner and that worked for me. Veg only. I also sprayed a pm product.
I will attach a pic in a few minutes. Worked 100% and we had it on all plants. 5-6 yrs ago
I sprayed the PM stuff and burned the sulfur at the same time

IMG 20170830 235410236
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hell yeah , going to try it tomorrow on a couple of my outdoor plants .

Spray infected area with the solution it will bubble that means its working then spray again with clean water to remove the solution from previous spray whatever u are spraying with it is best to use sonthing with some pressure behind it to fully knock it off the plant.

Organikz

Organikz

ok I played with the saponin because my fresh soil mix was infested. I'm sold. Its like airborne sticky traps and it just fucks them up bad. All they have to do.is cross the mist and it knocks them out of the air and suffocates them. It seems to be like a nerve agent because even indirectly hit gnats can't even figure out how to fly. Check out the coverage.
15042163618921812235544-jpg.735930

Latest posts

Top Bottom