Green Crack shy to flowering

• Thread starter Dustytrails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonu1990

Ok boys and girls, tonight’s photos show my photoperiod girls now 8 weeks old.

14 days ago I dropped the lights to 12, and following the GH nutrients and Si through this grow with their recommendations and started using Sweet Blend last week. EC was perfect according to their charts.

Lights were 800 par and Veg was 60% red flower side upped to 30% with no change to flower. KIND 420’s
Tonight I dropped the Veg side of the lights down to 40% and to 600 par and increased the reds to 50% power output.

These KIND 420’s have been great through many organic and co-co grows and I’ve always been able to Turn on the flower mode without issue.
I might be jumping the gun, but usually by now there would be a ton of little baby buds.
80-83 degrees, but slightly high humidity 68%

Must be something stupid View attachment 2043949View attachment 2043950
I think too much humidity. Maybe bring it down close to 50%
Great color on the plants tho

Choppr

Choppr

I've had to take my lights off the hangers and zip tie the support wire to the top tent support pole, just to gain 4 more inches of space, You could gain 4-6 inches by removing those hangers
@Dustytrails You can also put your exhaust in a pull configuration mount to a board on top of the tent, plenty of room!

IMG 5610
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

6’ tall tent, 62 %Humidity 72 degrees F, 3 months old.
Presently with my climate control adding heat and or dropping the Hu will be crazy difficult. I’m presently in a RDWC system, keeping water temp 68-70 F.

These plants did not flower in a timely matter, so I was blessed with crazy Veg growth. I’m pushing filtered air through the bottom vents, fans down at the buckets, 2 more fans on top, also exhausting air through the top 6” vent pipe tied to a 6” blower and filter pulling air out.
I’m in the Sierra Nevada mountains with my tent in a side room on a cement floor, while I do have a radiant heater, it won’t fit inside now with this growth. My remote air conditioner heating the tent (and drying out the air inside) costs a fortune to run.
I’m looking at 5-6 weeks more till done and hoping I don’t need to turn on.

I’ve grown a bunch of these seeds from Blimburn and had varied results, some outside grew last year to 7’ tall, had some in buckets that topped out at 4’.
So far in the last 2 1/2 weeks have seen very little increased in height, thank goodness and seeing decent bud-stacking.
My KIND 420 LIGHTS are turned way down Veg=25%, Flower=80% equals 625 PAR.

IMHO opinion I’m kinda stuck with low light output because of vertical limitations but they’re still nicely stacking.
If it starting to get colder (outside) I’ll have to turn on the AC.

BTW, I’ve run 7+ grows in this tent with different types of soils photo periods and autos, never seen crazy Veg growth like this.

Choppr

Choppr

Plants that are Flipped early take longer to pre-flower - If you Veg them big/late they will have white (hairs) stigma's all over them even before the light change, this is the plant signaling she's ready to flower, I have vegged plants to wk 9, did the 12/12 flip and had pre-flowers in 5 days - to use a female analogy teenagers are ready, but 20 yr old's are really ready... most flip early because of head space/restrictions. I never flip before wk 8. right on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom