Green Cure / yellowing pistils????

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Sprayed green cure this morning ( 1 tbl/gal with lights off) the white widow pistils tips turned rusty yellow; neither the super silver haze or the og kush have the same reaction. They are 4 weeks into flowering. What's up and what should I do about it. I'm thinking maybe a plain water spray.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Sprayed green cure this morning ( 1 tbl/gal with lights off) the white widow pistils tips turned rusty yellow; neither the super silver haze or the og kush have the same reaction. They are 4 weeks into flowering. What's up and what should I do about it. I'm thinking maybe a plain water spray.

yeah bro it happens if you go to hot on gc with some strains, next time u spray back down a lil. other than that nothing much u can do(that i know of)

confu...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it does happen sometimes - are you mixing it max strength?

when I had to use it a few years back I would mix it a little weak and turn one light off - spray that side and then wait until it was good and dry and then switch lights and spray the other side

do you have pm or are you uing it as a preventative?

dorjewright

dorjewright

had pm. Sprayed about 4 days ago with a 1tbl/gal but pm came back so upped the dose to 2tbl/gal. Live and learn. Maybe I should switch treatments. I have some oxidate.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
never used oxidats so dont know how good it is to use on buds - when I had to do the GC it was about a week before Id see more spots

other things you can do is clean up the canopy so there arent any dark spots, clean up any underneath larf and get some more ventilation going

pm loves cool dark areas and once you have it keeping your RH under 55% will slow it from coming back as well

good luck man

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
OxiDate is fine, but be SURE to use the PPG! Especially a good mask or you can burn your lungs.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I know there is a special filter for chlorine is there one for h202?

This all started again when pg&e turned off the power and the humidity spiked to 80.

bloads

bloads

it does happen sometimes - are you mixing it max strength?

when I had to use it a few years back I would mix it a little weak and turn one light off - spray that side and then wait until it was good and dry and then switch lights and spray the other side

do you have pm or are you uing it as a preventative?

I've noticed Green Cure seems to prevent my plants from getting PM as well... I've got a couple questions for you.

Do you use it to kill PM that's already on the plant?
How late into flower do you use it, and do you avoid the buds?

General PM question: When spraying PM w/greencure, do you guys wipe off the dead spores later, after it dries, or have you tried using a sponge soaked w/greencure to wipe heavily infected leaves off?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Personal Protective Gear, aka PPE (equipment).

dorjewright

dorjewright

How embarrassing. My unconscious did figure it out by the time I woke this am though.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I've stopped with the greencure, Seamaiden said it can leave a soapy taste. I'm now using SNS 244 a thyme oil that's supposed to biodegrade and not leave any residue. The oxidate, h2o2, I'm told by my local hydro store can cause bud rot - no sure what to think about that- but stopped using it.
My green crack and white widow (ww is the worst) have a bud here and there with spots of pm. I was told to saturate each bud showing signs. So far so good. It can be really difficult to see and distinguish from the frostiness of the trichomes, impossible with one light off. Have to inspect each bud with a little led flash light. Glad I don't have a big crop.

L

LikemindS

PM Sprays

I've had too much PM lately with the changing seasons but I have found a solution. First, I spray the PM at the first sign. I try not to spray more than once a week. I use 'Green Cure' at full strength for vegging only and spray them again before they go into flower. Once in Flower I use 'Serenade' for the first 4-5 weeks and spray it as soon as i see it, avoiding flowers when possible. If a leaf gets away from me Ill cut it out if its 40% covered. For the last 3-4 weeks I use only 'Zero Tolerance' at 1/2 strength. I do not spray at all the last 6 days I just cut it out ASAP.

Top Bottom