• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
We wont forget you man,We will always point to your posts as how not to grow weed or be a moderator,best of luck to you!

Ahhahahha good one. Not so fresh but what you gonna do. You did your best.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hurt my head
F66635AE C909 4F64 B179 43310F5ED48E

3 balls

3 balls

Good to see you were only stepped down and not 86ed.

As a former mod I truly know how tough it is not to engage.

Hahahaha. Thanks man. I know you know. You were one of the good ones. :)
Moderators or not, you both are among the most helpful here on the farm. Question though, Am I mistaken that a Moderator is a volunteer position? Maybe they throw you some freebies? How does it work? Why would anybody sign up for that?;)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Moderators or not, you both are among the most helpful here on the farm. Question though, Am I mistaken that a Moderator is a volunteer position? Maybe they throw you some freebies? How does it work? Why would anybody sign up for that?;)
You become a moderator for your love of The Farm, IMOP. No freebies that’s against the TOS.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter

Yeah, no its completely voluntary. No freebies or anything if you think there is any compensation for your time :D not that i need freebies, just saying. You’re right, when offered the position, i said lets give it a try. Didn’t work out. Guess the pleasure of dealing with the trolls are all left to the other guys. Can’t say i envy much :) tho it was nice to be a part of the staff that helps the farm.

fishbuds

fishbuds

a troll fight, then some dust _ knew id like it around here !!

fishbuds

fishbuds

why would anyone jump into the Atlantic in January? So many questions?

So, basically, people like pain.

Got it, duely noted.

Carry on.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
a troll fight, then some dust _ knew id like it around here !!
No trolls allowed on The Farm!!
If your a troll you will loose!!!
  1. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom