Green House Seeds AND Nutrients???

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVIR

RIVIR

Truly anything helps. But the one that I did feed in flower really did show some real difference I definitely will be using it with a few more to see what happens to compare with the rest. Really showed a big difference on the one I did in flower

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Was really interested my self specially in the veg formula!

Maxi grow GH vs GHS Grow.

I would really use some expert advise regarding those two dry nutrients line for ONLY VEG!

Which one would you choose and why?

Cultivation will be in coco.

* GH Maxi grow NPK 10-5-14 ( 2-1-3)

Total Nitrogen (N)10.0%
1.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N) 8.5% Nitrate Nitrogen (N)

Available Phosphate (P2O5)..5.0%

Soluble Potash (K2O)......14.0%

Calcium (Ca)...6.0%

Magnesium (Mg)...2.0% 2.0% Water Soluble Magnesium

Sulfur (S)..3.0% 3.0% Combined Sulfur

Iron (Fe)...0.12% 0.12% Chelated Iron

(Fe)Manganese (Mn)..0.05% 0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)Derived from: Ammonium Molybdate, Ammonium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese EDTA, Potassium Borate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate and Zinc Sulfate.

**GHS grow NPK 24-6-12 (4-1-2)

24% N Total Nitrogen
13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal6% P2O5 Nitrogen

Phosphorus 6%

K2O Soluble Potassium 12%

Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)0.02%

B Soluble Boron0.04%

Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)0.1%

Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)0.05%

Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)0.01%

Mo Soluble Molybdenum0.01%

Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)

**Wouldnt be GHS be more economical in use more than the Maxigrow..?

Thanks in advance.

Reserva13

Last edited:
RIVIR

RIVIR

Honestly I can't break down the molecular structure and how it works in the plant but from what I know I'm using it really strong exaggerate now it's giving me long branches with shorter internodes it is corrected all my deficiencies and it is super easy to use when coming to measuring it making sure if your GHS powder feeding it if you're going to use their Cal Mag making sure you follow the instructions if you got a PPM of 220 or less you can add in just enough to bring up your PPM about 30 ppm if it's 220 or more then add in about 10 to 20 ppm then just bringing the rest of your parts per million or EC up to where they recommend my plants since I've used it and started fresh with it in a grow have doubled but I'm used to using botanicare and notice a way bigger difference from them

Top Bottom