Green leaf nutrients, has nay one heard or used them ?

• Thread starter faintfuzzies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowman

Lowman

There was also very detailed documentation included with the order about the products ordered and how to use them correctly.

The powder was super easy to mix and dissolved instantly with little effort. The RO water was very cold at about 55F.

Will post more details at a later time.

Cheers!

I found the exact opposite. Had a real hard time getting all the salts to dissolve in room temp water. Even after using hot water...the little white balls had to be left to soak a few hours in hot water to get them to dissolve...and still had a powdery deposit on the bottom.

Be very careful using their instructions as well. Christian even told me while online with him that there was a typo on one of the products I was using. Another one said 5g per liter...but it should of been 0.5g per liter. Seems like they have a lot of work to do yet. I threw everything I ordered from them in the garbage after having problems...and getting nothing but the run around with their online support from Christian.

Good luck is all I can say.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I found the exact opposite. Had a real hard time getting all the salts to dissolve in room temp water. Even after using hot water...the little white balls had to be left to soak a few hours in hot water to get them to dissolve...and still had a powdery deposit on the bottom.

Be very careful using their instructions as well. Christian even told me while online with him that there was a typo on one of the products I was using. Another one said 5g per liter...but it should of been 0.5g per liter. Seems like they have a lot of work to do yet. I threw everything I ordered from them in the garbage after having problems...and getting nothing but the run around with their online support from Christian.

Good luck is all I can say.

Sounds like you work for advanced to me.

Christian rocks.

Nothing takes that long to dissolve in their line up. I think you did something wrong....or something.

Nobody needs luck. They need to measure ppms and learn to watch their plants. Its not magic.

Here is what Greenleaf can do....

2 weeks flower the TREES 017

Lowman

Lowman

That's right....I work for AN cause I posted my experience with with shitty nutes. I know how to dissolve salts...I also know how to read and I also know shit service when I experience it.

I'm glad you're having success with his salts. Wait...maybe you work for Greenleaf!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Nah....I dont work for them...lol...but he gives me alot of free stuff. I am using his full line up and he is trying to gain some reputation, I suppose. So Christian hooks me up with some extra weight with each order. FWIW...I wanna think I am special...but he gives out free digital scales with orders over....$50....I think its 5o bucks...anyway....he will hook anybody up with a discount.

Thats more like cheerleading....lol...not working for them.

I am sorry I took a shot at your skillz. Thats rude and uncalled for. My bad.

"Shitty nutes?"... You are wrong on that one bud...check out my grow log....

indoor planters, yup!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

Christian rocks.

Nothing takes that long to dissolve in their line up. I think you did something wrong....or something.

Nobody needs luck. They need to measure ppms and learn to watch their plants. Its not magic.

View attachment 211461
Was I suppose to look @ the plants or them legs........o_O

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Just for the record I would like to retract the original statements made about these nutrients. After further testing we started to see LOTS of problems that extended lots further than just some typo on the label about dosages.

I had a nice "foot sandwich" with these and learned a lesson to NOT give "opinion" or open my mouth until AFTER all testing is done!! DOH!!

The Cal/Mag product is where the trouble began...I think. Started seeing very strange readings and then soon to follow the plants started showing deficiencies that matched the readings so to speak. After further analysis we found the cal/mag to be missing some key ingredients mainly the "cabonates" and/or "bicarbonates".

Things progressed downhill from there to make a long story short and we eventually just had to shit can the testing....first time ever in over 8 plus years of testing products and performing independent evaluations that we could not at least finish the testing. And icing on the cake was really poor customer service mixed with a bad attitude and just a general lacking in understanding how plant nutrients work......

These folks should leave making nutrients to the pro's...........

Quantrill

Quantrill

I'd like to hear more about this:
After further analysis we found the cal/mag to be missing some key ingredients mainly the "cabonates" and/or "bicarbonates".

and not regurgitation, please.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Christian rocks.

View attachment 211461

Its not just the nutrients, it has alot more to do with lights and environmental factors.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Genetics and environment are the most important 2 factors.

Sorry you had a bad run with GN nutes.

I had a kick ass run with them.

lex....no offense...you tellin me why my garden looks like it does?...lol The lights bulbs are three years old with I dont know how many runs.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Genetics and environment are the most important 2 factors.

Sorry you had a bad run with GN nutes.

I had a kick ass run with them.

lex....no offense...you tellin me why my garden looks like it does?...lol The lights bulbs are three years old with I dont know how many runs.

I'm telling you its not just the nutrients, you could get the same results by mixing your own salts or using another nutrient company other then Green Leaf. You said it yourself, "genetics and environment are the most important 2 factors" and thats the point I was trying to make in my 1st post, except I said lights. So how am I telling you why your garden looks the way it does???? You obviously have alot of lights, regardless of how long you have used them, you still have a bunch of HID lights when some people are using CFL. So when someone uses alot of HID lights the correct way and they have there environment dialed in, they could use fucking Miracle Gro veg and bloom nutes and still get a bangin ass harvest.....lol.....no offense.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

none taken..I never said it was just the nutrients.

I didnt think anybody flowered under CFL's. Why would you do that?

I'm not special for having HPS lighting.

If Miracle Grow was the jam...I would be using it.

Its not. It sucks....it wont give me the same results. Like CFL's.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

none taken..I never said it was just the nutrients.

I didnt think anybody flowered under CFL's. Why would you do that?

I'm not special for having HPS lighting.

If Miracle Grow was the jam...I would be using it.

Its not. It sucks....it wont give me the same results. Like CFL's.

I used CFL as an example, how bout 2 600w HPS, is that better.

I never said you were special for having HPS lighting, but you have alot more lights then most people and that contributes to you plants being so big in the picture, not the "Green Leaf" nutes.

MG won't give you the same results because you have great lighting and your environment dialed in. Lets look at 2 scenarios, #1, if you had shitty lighting (2 600w HPS 2 feet away from canopy) with your environment way off point (92 degrees F and 87% RH, ect.) you would not get results like you do no matter what nutrients you use. #2, if you had better lighting (8 600w HPS 16" from canopy) and your environment near perfect (75 degrees F and 50% RH, ect.) and you used MG ferts, we both know you would do better with scenario #2 because of the environment and lights.

It has alot more to do with lights and environmental factors, thats what I said in post #28 and you either misunderstood what I meant, or you are acting like a dooche for no reason.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

LOL....Post up YOUR pics of 4 plants per light that look like that....

or shut the fuck up and learn a lesson son.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Just for the record I would like to retract the original statements made about these nutrients. After further testing we started to see LOTS of problems that extended lots further than just some typo on the label about dosages.

I had a nice "foot sandwich" with these and learned a lesson to NOT give "opinion" or open my mouth until AFTER all testing is done!! DOH!!

The Cal/Mag product is where the trouble began...I think. Started seeing very strange readings and then soon to follow the plants started showing deficiencies that matched the readings so to speak. After further analysis we found the cal/mag to be missing some key ingredients mainly the "cabonates" and/or "bicarbonates".

Things progressed downhill from there to make a long story short and we eventually just had to shit can the testing....first time ever in over 8 plus years of testing products and performing independent evaluations that we could not at least finish the testing. And icing on the cake was really poor customer service mixed with a bad attitude and just a general lacking in understanding how plant nutrients work......

These folks should leave making nutrients to the pro's...........

Your cal mag has calcium bicarbonate?

Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate is what the Greenleaf is made from. What else should be in calmag?

What is a "cabonate"?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

LOL....Post up YOUR pics of 4 plants per light that look like that....

or shut the fuck up and learn a lesson son.

Ok, I'll post a pick of 6 foot tall plants with baby nuggets and say "Yeah dude, this is what General Hydro can do". What lesson did you teach me, father, how to suck up to a nute company just to get free stuff????

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Ok, I'll post a pick of 6 foot tall plants with baby nuggets and say "Yeah dude, this is what General Hydro can do". What lesson did you teach me, father, how to suck up to a nute company just to get free stuff????

OK....post up!

I would love to see your pics of 6 foot tall plants!!!

or STFU....lol....again

Top Bottom