Greencoast Hydroponics, "heavy 16 Cadilac Special Sauce Vol.2"

• Thread starter MendoAdome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Are you using Heavy16

• Total voters
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

It's the brand name of the equivalent fert used to make Pk boosters (Moab, etc). But one can also tailor a salt formula with it. I read about their professional training a whatnot on their website so I figured maybe they could order me some and I could dodge the shipping costs incurred from sourcing it on the Internet. All good, they're the only spot in town that sells the brand of coco I've been using recently so they got my business there.

Edit: apologies if I came across as some kind of elitist douche on the first post, I've been geeking out on salts the last several months.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

If you have the store order it then the shipping cost will be incurred in the markup. There are tons of places online that offer free shipping.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yea I hear its pretty good stuff, its just that it does not last very long. 1lb lasts about 75gal. I also heard that in the larger batches (25lb pail) that some deficiencies where arising such as mag and cal.

Sure that special sauce is a full regiment of additives. Be careful not to add more than 35% of your additives to your rezy. That's the whole purpose of that recipe to maximize the end result.

Using just base nutes is not going to produce an optimum result regardless of how you look at it. Although it is critical along with Light, Environment and water quality etc. I never said that using this sauce will give your top tier stuff. It will assuming that everything else is in check. No nutrient will outweigh a properly controlled environment. I know a lot of stores that not only just sell expensive nutes but also expensive environmental controls and systems to produce an optimal environment.
1 lb makes 90 gallons at 5 grams a gallon.

If you order a 25 lb pail....you get 5 5lb bags......not a 25 lb bag.

After my first run with V+B I drove from LA to SD and bought 75 lbs......and it lasted me for quite some time. I never saw any Def's.....nothing but frosty rock solid nuggetry.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Well good to hear because that was just one guy that "knows what he is talking about" oh yea he just happens to be running a whole bunch of nutes in all different rooms.

So I was off by 15gals okay.

Have you heard of the "Dirty" V+B? Have you used the shine too?

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

It's the brand name of the equivalent fert used to make Pk boosters (Moab, etc). But one can also tailor a salt formula with it. I read about their professional training a whatnot on their website so I figured maybe they could order me some and I could dodge the shipping costs incurred from sourcing it on the Internet. All good, they're the only spot in town that sells the brand of coco I've been using recently so they got my business there.

Edit: apologies if I came across as some kind of elitist douche on the first post, I've been geeking out on salts the last several months.

Dude don't even worry about it bro. Its the forums. lol Yea but that stuff is a good ripener and bulkener if used at 1/2 strength.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

The Heavy 16 line is super complete and the whole beauty of using there line is how they have crammed so many ingredients into so few bottles so its a easy to use, complete, top tier program with very few bottles, tea is the only add on you might want to use but I would just use your recommend Bud Swel as my weekly flush, if that, not run it all the time, you already are recommending using Vermiti Crop a similar product.
I've had Bryce tell me you shouldn't need silica as long as your calcium levels are in check and heavy 16 base has high levels of I think 4 different types of calcium plus there Foliar is a full of calcium. Bryce said he was against using Fasilitor, he called it volitle and un needed with there line.

This feed chart is just ridiculous, this thread should be deleted, it would undoubtedly fry you plants. It has you doubling up on PK boosters Fire and Resinator at full strength for Fire and more than 4x recommend strength for Resinator lol. Week 7 calls for a heavy dose of Fire at 4 ml per gallon, which comes out to about 400ppm AND 30 ml of Resinator at the same time ! lol wtf ! Rock nutrients recommends not to use it at more than 8 ml per gallon, 30ml per gallon probably comes out to 1000 ppms oc just Resinator, that alone would fry the shit out of your plants. And then they tell you to add 5ml of Purple Maxx which increases nutrient up take, Purple Maxx is known to fry plants, the lable recommends keeping your PPMs under 1000 when running it.
Ive been thru several gallons of Fire and found it works best at 3ml per gallon, 4ml is a tad to much it will slightly increases yield but takes away from quality, so just imagine what it would do on top of 30ml of Resinator lol.

Im gonna take a guess and say they ment to say add 30ml per gallon Terpinator not Resinator lol woops, sorry our mistake fried the shit out of your plants and wasted tons of your time and money lol. Terpinator is a shit product as well too though btw lol.

They also tell you to switch bases week 7 from Heavy16 to full strength EJ Grand Finally which is full of sea bird and bat guano and high in PK as is, its designed to be used as a one part with no PK boost. Your plants should of already recieved more than enough organics from all the Bud Swel its made with bat guano. Shouldn't you be adding organics in the first few weeks so it has time to break down? Instead of adding it at the end filling your plant with unbroken down organics that will make your buds taste like ass and burn like coal.

Please delete this guide on how to break your wallet, waist your time and fry your plants.

Last edited:
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Sugar peak is only a 0-6-4 with mostly sugar cane.

Resionator says 8-25 not 30mls.

I don't see anything in there about Terpinator (0-0-4) Again not a lot.

So whats your point when saying they switch from the base and to the Grand Finale? Bud Swell is very weak guano. We are talking hundredth's of a percent. Never had any problem running budswell. You literly can't burn plants with that stuff.

Organics do not take that long to break down. if used in the last few weeks they will be broken down by the time you are done drying out from your flush.

No sir IMHO I do not think that this program will burn your plants if you use the correct PPM's

What did Bryce mean as volatile? Yes Aptus does claim to have a patented form of the smallest molecular sized silica molecule. So it is readily available , yes then I would considering it extremely volatile, but its not going to spontaneously combust. Sooo, in scientific terms volatile needs to be defined.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

One thing I do like about the H16 line is that there are multiple forms of nutrients so your plants take up what they want when they want it.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Please do consider the product MOAB that's like a 0-43-43. I'm pretty confident that if one were to add up the NPK values of all of these nutrients you still would be about 10-15% shy of that grade.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Snake Oil, what is the highest you have ever ran your plants at? EC please.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Im gonna take a guess and say they ment to say add 30ml per gallon Terpinator

By the label (0-0-4) that'll give you 274ppm K alone. More than enough for a base in most systems, let alone an additive.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I was just guessing that they ment to say Terpinator instead of Resinator because they have similar names and it makes no fucking sence at all to add 30ml per gallon of Resinator ever, but especially not on top of 4ml per gallon of Fire. Resinator is a 1-4-16, if Terpinator comes out to 274ppms at 30 ml per gallon. How much does 30ml of Resinator per gallon equal?

This bullshit Cadillac sauce 2 is the dumbest greediest thing Green Coast has ever come up with, why creat a feed schedule thats going to rip off and ruin your customers crop.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Where did ya get 1-4-16? Even if that was soo the PK is still not that high.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

274ppms of K is a lot for a additive. Whats crazy is after people started complaining to the manufacturer about Terpinator not doing shit they started telling people to use it up to 60ml per gallon and to start using it in veg for best results lol

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Yes its a old bottle and thats what it says, the reason they have changed and are lower now is for the same reason they got lower on the bottles of Fire, its because California doesnt recognise phosphite as a phosphate fertilizer.

Top Bottom