Greenhouse Bubba Kush - Organic

• Thread starter grateful bread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grateful bread

well folks...i hope its ok for a newb to post his grow! the "system" is a Supercloset Deluxe with a 600 hortlux eye. started off with two, but about 3 weeks in to flower one turned hermie. chopped that one down..got a pathetic amount of bubble from IT, but better than nothing. im using Roots organic soil and their entire nutrient line plus a few other goodies including Great White mycorrhizae (good stuff). anyway, im here to learn and cool out with like minded folks. PLEASE feel free make any suggestions, comments, or share some advice. be green!

Greenhouse bubba kush   organic
Greenhouse bubba kush   organic 2
Greenhouse bubba kush   organic 3
Greenhouse bubba kush   organic 4
Greenhouse bubba kush   organic 5
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Do you have a situation with light leakage during the dark cycle? It's the likely cause of your problem. Even a 1% leak can increase your chance for hermaphroditism greatly.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome - nice supercloset - is it diy or did you buy it as is?

the plant you have left looks like a chunker - looking sweet for a self proclaimed newb - lol

T

thatgreenstuff

You should post some pics with the light off so we can see some of her frost. Looks like you are getting a good yield. Congrats

T

trusmoker

lol i call them green horse after a little fuck up we had with there cheese but your looking good to me bro
peace ts

G

grateful bread

Dr. Detroit - im fairly certain she is light tight, but i could be mistaken. this is the 5th grow with the supercloset and this is the 1st hermie, so hopefully it will not become an on going issue. thank you for stopping by :)

motherlode - thank you for the welcome! i bought it as is, but i have "upgraded" everything possible..they send you basic components with it, but some are a little too basic and in need of replacing. thanks again!

northone - i know man..shes not pre '98, but hopefully has some of those gentics pumping through her veins! lol...thank you very much bro..im giving it my all!

trusmoker - ive heard many bad things about greenhouse and some good things, but i know exactly what your saying. thank you for stopping by and for the compliment!

everyone here seems really cool and down to earth...very thankful to be here! :)

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Looking good amigo. How much longer does she have?
Also, ":What was the line up for the next run?" I forgot.:)

G

grateful bread

Looking good amigo. How much longer does she have?
Also, ":What was the line up for the next run?" I forgot.:)
why thank you kind sir! going to harvest twice..1st round in about 2 weeks, 2nd round a week or two after that. did 2 rounds on the last grow, L.A Cheese, and it worked out nicely..no "larf" nugs :) next up...Master Kush from Nirvana..they are in a secret jardin dr60 tent under a sunleaves t5 now..post pics next time :rollj:

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

why thank you kind sir! going to harvest twice..1st round in about 2 weeks, 2nd round a week or two after that. did 2 rounds on the last grow, L.A Cheese, and it worked out nicely..no "larf" nugs :) next up...Master Kush from Nirvana..they are in a secret jardin dr60 tent under a sunleaves t5 now..post pics next time :rollj:

Sweet bro, Can't wait to see the little Masters.:flower

G

grateful bread

hey pimpin..not yet, but ill try to get some up this weekend.

G

ganja_guy52

Looking Danky!! :sign0005: I jus popped 2 Master Kush seeds from Black Label, any advice on the brand or the plant?

G

grateful bread

thanks ganja_guy52! ive never personally had any seeds from Black Label, so i cant say anything good or bad..ive looked at their selection a lot though :) and my wheels were turning! master kush is suppose to be an easy to grow, high yielder, BUT if i were selling seeds this would be my claim as well..lol. thanks for stopping by, man!

G

grateful bread

here are some pics away from the 600 .. looks to have a bit of a leaf issue..what do you guys think? be green, folks! :rollj: i included 2 pics of the "lil masters" .. one managed to slip out of my hands the other day and made my heart stop! she seems to be ok though.

G

GettinHeadband

Wow Grateful that's sum frosty dank you get from Greenhouse Coffeeshop's Bubba. She looks like she's getting close.

G

GettinHeadband

How many days you taking her? I notice half (roughly) of the pistills are amber-ing.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

That plant looks happy and healthy to me, I'd be flushing that chick. 2 weeks straight water and she should be tasty after a month slow dry/cure

mal

G

grateful bread

whats up farmers? GettingHeadBand - hey man..im thinking shes gonna go another week because the trichs are just turning cloudy...usually go for cloudy/amber.
Mal - thank you! the flush is coming soon. im thinking i'll do 2 chops. take the ripe fruits and leave the "larf" to fatten up a bit. that hermie really messed up my flow. the master that i dropped doesnt look very good at the moment. if she doesnt make it..im not sure if i should start another with the lone survivor being 3-4 weeks older. anyway, here are some pics from right before lights out. notice the clear plastic stakes pushing the buds away from each other..thats for more light penetration, air flow, and i cant take a chance of any mold (paranoid)..comments, advice, suggestions are always welcome!

Top Bottom