Greenhouse + Dank = goodtimes

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow very very impressive playa I must say the finished product was nothin short of incredible super tasty super potent top level all around HDK AAA--That's what Champs are made of right there!!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
HeavyDutyK, Hey, so how was the Nyc Hp13,? Can you give us some smoke reports? Is bud grown inside the greenhouse just as good as some you grow other ways? Thank you in advance! Nice greenhouse! monkey5

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK,

Just found this yesterday, finally made it to the end. Baddddd Ass bro, hope all is well.

2Dog
Thx 2dog it was hard work and alot of learning.
Wow very very impressive playa I must say the finished product was nothin short of incredible super tasty super potent top level all around HDK AAA--That's what Champs are made of right there!!
Haha my dawg thx bro and you already know man you grow that AAA Dank cant wait to hook up and try the flavors with you and Raw again that was some good time there buddy. And still got wifi x Elites Chemdog 91 for ya to blow the f*** up!
HeavyDutyK, Hey, so how was the Nyc Hp13,? Can you give us some smoke reports? Is bud grown inside the greenhouse just as good as some you grow other ways? Thank you in advance! Nice greenhouse! monkey5

The Nychp13 was a monster plant and was Chemdog D dominant and a foul sour smell and taste very good erb for sure and only had 1 pheno still have her around for more runs. As for indoor and outdoor i think outdoor high last longer indoor taste better or stronger. The nyc have not ran a good indoor run yet we had to shut down the warehouse due to local ordinances but i have all my mothers still and have new place by myself so i dont get in trouble and getting ready for this year outdoor run..:):harvest:

A

AlohaRebel

Hey man your Greenhouse is fucking amazing lol!!! If you dont mind sharing what part of the region of the states is that it being greenhouse and all just curious what kinda sun your working with to get those MONSTERS biggest plants ive ever seen in a bag of 707 Hand Down bro straight DANK!

215 User

215 User

What a grow in that 707 soil.....
I know im late but just stumbled on the thread after eyeballin' the NYC HP13 bastard mix from Gage Green.

I'm sold fo sure on them now!

Shamus

Shamus

and i thought my greenhouse was really cool.. lol. are you aware you are officially a bad ass? dear lord man your a beaster

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas! Greenhouse's are the way to go, we love it. I wanna post some more pics from last years and this years but I only have an ipad2 right now and can't figure out how to upload pics with it? As soon as I do will update this thread with some really rad pics:) every year we get better and more experience from growing in greenhouse it's really different then indoor/outside growing. Again thx for luv and can't believe this thread is still up!

Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm runnin wifi of course,Hustler Og 1 &2,fire bubba 1 & 2 which I call chocolate kush and Death Star (cut)These 5 strains is all we need pure fire and really nice yields if done right with minimal problems or stress. I have a ton of seeds but until we get sick of these can't really go wrong. Thanks stoping in boss.

Peace HDK

rawman

rawman

We can't upload pics from the iPad because the uploader is flash driven, and Mac computers, and adobe flash aren't compatible together and prolly never will be... Damn shame too, cuz I'd like to see some pics

Hit me up soon

Shamus

Shamus

Thanks for the info bro! and comin in.

Mi baby I luv this state...thanks for the luv.

Here some pics of my Larry OG (SMF cut) it started to flower on me dont know if its from early May or just auto on me...should i start givin it bloom food or will it re-veg with 2 more months of veg?
View attachment 87799

View attachment 87800

And heres a pic of my UnderDawg#1 that has split on me and dont know why?? but still kickin ass so IDK!

View attachment 87801

p.s. These were all started from seed.
i have the same problem with it flowering from being outside in may.. did you get them to turn back? i brought mine back inside and put them under 24 hours and they arent really loving it. any insight would be legit

Latest posts

Top Bottom