• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Impressive

You do greenhouses justice, makes me jealous. Your work and effort are to be complemented. I remember when you were talking about growing in a greenhouse YOUR DOING IT. Very Awesome

mal

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
You do greenhouses justice, makes me jealous. Your work and effort are to be complemented. I remember when you were talking about growing in a greenhouse YOUR DOING IT. Very Awesome

Thanks Mal. I've learned a lot from this grow. I love Greenhouse growing looking into buying some more on 12 acres of land and 123,000 sq ft of greenhouse's!!!

mal

very very very nice.

Thanks brah!

Here some pics i took...a little yellowing added some cal/mag and starting to look better. I know next year we will be using 100 gallon smart pots!:RastaBong:

Picture 2981

Picture 2980

Picture 2979

Picture 2978

Picture 2977

Picture 2973

Picture 2971

Picture 2968

Picture 2967

Picture 2964

Picture 2962

Picture 2963

Picture 2988

Picture 2990

Picture 2992

Picture 2993

Picture 2994

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Lookin like a room full of knockouts my man, I can only imagine the smells in that place, keep up the good work bro, Peace Shiva

R

Rabbi

you Killin like the apple.......... ya , when those become trees will the palastic bag support them?

Tumblr l7zpwzgTCX1qzpwi0o1 500
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin like a room full of knockouts my man, I can only imagine the smells in that place, keep up the good work bro, Peace Shiva
Hahahaha yeah man it smells awesome in there all kinds of different craziness, really stoked for harvest.
you Killin like the apple.......... ya , when those become trees will the palastic bag support them?
Thanks Rabbi thats a crazy lookin apple! Their fallin over already so we are going to have a lot of tying on our hands thats for sure.:sun

rawman

rawman

Killer bro I can't wait to see all of this dried and ready. Try the trellis's to keep them up I see the OD people literally throwing them around plants to keep it. I know humboltlocal has a good example of what I am talking about in his OD thread.

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work bro!!!!!
Gonna be a dankfest :rock!!!
Happy harvest's!!!

O

Oregonic

I have never wanted to strip naked and run through a forest so bad in my life...... probably make it like half way through before getting stuck in the spiderweb of resin glands, slowly succumbing to my sweet stinky demise!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That is amazingly beautiful! Wow..that is my dream to have a greenhouse just like that! Rock n roll..smoke some bowls! Great job!:bong-hits:

B

budbrothers

Those are some sexy bitches

http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/unicorn_03.jpg
enjoy. lol

southstreets

southstreets

yes!! beautiful brotha!!! all ur threads are fiya bro!!! good karma being sent ur way on the the harvest!!!

socalval

socalval

ok i see i need to build a green house now. if know a good afordable way to build one about half this size please pm me .

socalval

socalval

thanks Budbrother ..i have a nice spot in my backyard that gets light all day 17 x 30 that id like to build one on .theres a five foot brick wall all the way around so the wind isnt bad. i also have a racoon or posum in the area that dug up two flowering plants .just moved to a new house didnt know they were in the neigborhood .

W

waverunner_21

thats stunning work man, truly, im very impressed. whats the humidity like in there, must smell like incredible, looks like your in for a bumper

B

budbrothers

thanks Budbrother ..i have a nice spot in my backyard that gets light all day 17 x 30 that id like to build one on .theres a five foot brick wall all the way around so the wind isnt bad. i also have a racoon or posum in the area that dug up two flowering plants .just moved to a new house didnt know they were in the neigborhood .

hmmmmm . you can buy prefab units from harbor freight pretty affordable.

C

Cannibis Cajun

Mr HDK... wow I had no idea. LOL. I aspire to to it like you. Next year.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am surprised this thread fizzled out. What happened HDK? Any updates? This was a cool thread.

Top Bottom