Greenhouse + Dank = goodtimes

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Looks great.

Nice greenhouse.

I like how you planted right into the 707 mix bags, easy - peasy!

Plants are looking vigorous. I would tape up that split, it is an open invitation to bugs and mold

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I was wondering where this thread had gone... big ups 2 my dawg HDK for d sick ass greenhouse show!! One -Keepz

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

WOW !! I'd like to book a night at that sweet bed and breakfest man. Kick ASS . Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hellz yeah man, good way to get a serious amount of medz....and quick way to pheno hunt hahaha. cant wait to see what you end up with. should also be cool to see the larry gone in a green house! good luck with that and hope to see some big ass bushes soon! 20 gals must be the truth ~SMF~

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

The RO bags remind me of a gorilla adventure. Looks like some great strains. And I'm sure because they're all from seed they will be some monsters!! Looks amazing!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Congrats on getting this thing up and running. You said you were gonna and by damn you did it. And are doing it right too. Color me jealous and very impressed.

That greenhouse is absolutely sweet.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man.Nice set up should get some heavy colas for sure.Good luck.
Thanks Rush i'm hoping for heavy hitters also.
very nice greenhouse you got setup there bro !!!
and not to mention that line up of beans is killer lol!!!
Good look homie..hopefully one day i will be able to afford one of these greenhouse's. Gotta luv this gear grew the whitefire and it is very good cant wait to see what the others bring.
Hey HDK!! Im feeling your killer line up. Your greenhouse looks right on point homie. And your ladies are looking very healthy, Im hitting you with some real strong Michigan love homie!! Much respect. Keep it sticky...
The luv is greatly apperciated homie thanks for the Karma and Go Green!
the ones that are flowering now are probably shocked. did you take them from indoor?
Yeah man thats what i been told and that kush's need to be put out in late May early June. O well hopefully they will bounce back. Thanks for the info keep it comin please.
looks real cool do you plan to force flower them or finish them in 20 gallon bags?
Finish cuz cant afford a tarp but next year thinking bout 2 harvest! Thanks for comin in man... cant wait to see those 300 gallons on your end...killer!.
Looks great.

Nice greenhouse.

I like how you planted right into the 707 mix bags, easy - peasy!

Plants are looking vigorous. I would tape up that split, it is an open invitation to bugs and mold
I know right had to save $ on something haha but poking holes on my back on the bottom of those bags was a byatchh!!! and thanks for the tip will be taped today.
I was wondering where this thread had gone... big ups 2 my dawg HDK for d sick ass greenhouse show!! One -Keepz
My boi what up vato thanks for comin in..cant wait in a few months we will be chillin and smokin TOO MUCH DANK!
WOW !! I'd like to book a night at that sweet bed and breakfest man. Kick ASS . Peace
Haha if in MI we can always have a smoke down. Thanks bro
hellz yeah man, good way to get a serious amount of medz....and quick way to pheno hunt hahaha. cant wait to see what you end up with. should also be cool to see the larry gone in a green house! good luck with that and hope to see some big ass bushes soon! 20 gals must be the truth ~SMF~
My dawg thanks man.. Larry is kickin ass in my aero frosty as a son of a bitch! Thanks alot for that.
The RO bags remind me of a gorilla adventure. Looks like some great strains. And I'm sure because they're all from seed they will be some monsters!! Looks amazing!!
Haha thats what there made for gotta luv RO they do it for us. Fingers crossed on the monsters i hopin so. Peace HDK

rawman

rawman

Doin it big son! I like it and that WhiteFire is SMOKIN RIGHT. Can't wait and a week or so till we make a buncha hash or somethin outta that WW.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats on getting this thing up and running. You said you were gonna and by damn you did it. And are doing it right too. Color me jealous and very impressed.

That greenhouse is absolutely sweet.
Hey thanks bro..it was alot of work and sweet cuz that bitch gets warm! but hopefully it will pay off. Good look on the kind words and any of your help would be awesome.. thanks again. HDK
Doin it big son! I like it and that WhiteFire is SMOKIN RIGHT. Can't wait and a week or so till we make a buncha hash or somethin outta that WW.
WW cant wait my dude we will have all kinds of flavors around! its going to be a fun summer.:bong-hits:

S

sirsmokealot

looks awesome, glad you got everything back up and running. What are the temp differences like? Say its 70 degrees outside, whats the temp inside the gh?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
looks awesome, glad you got everything back up and running. What are the temp differences like? Say its 70 degrees outside, whats the temp inside the gh?

Not sure really but went in there on a 80 degree day and sunny and it was like 95! but since then we opened all the windows and that helped a lot. Thanks for coming in bro i reopened for ya. Peace HDK

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Very sweet HDK,
That is a sick greenhouse.
I hope to build one some day myself.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh man... I need to get out of the house more often... Sweet setup HDK! :happy

D

Doomsterx

lookin nice bro. sweet greeny. i am lovin the 707 blend too. bigger pots would be perfect for that thing though 100 gals would love it at least 10 footers killin the game. keep up the good work bro lovin the grow

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work HDK

That greenhouse is nuts, awesome adventure Good Luck and may Bob be with you

mal

rawman

rawman

I think everyone will agree we want to see how big they are now! I know the growth rate on them girls is amazing out there.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I think everyone will agree we want to see how big they are now! I know the growth rate on them girls is amazing out there.

Bet homie will take pics today,,growth rate is retarded I love this place...we moved all the plants to there final place now and MAD full I cant imagine in 3 more months!

My Larry OG is still flowering,, all the other big ones are re-vegging back...should I feed with bloom food now??? someone please help me on this one.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Also started to spray the plants this week with extreme serene and ancient amber! going to take care of these like they were my hydro plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom