Greenhouse + Dank = goodtimes

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

u do realize that they are going to continue to veg till at earliest 1st week of august and latest end of august and those type of strains can triple after 12/12 starts? lol
u going to top them down to a smaller size?
my first greenhouse run i didnt understand how much taller they would get.........i was cropping and lst like crazy lol
good looking grow btw
i have a 24 x 8 x 6.5 high greenhouse

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i know they are goin to double soon,, kinda experimenting this year and letting them just grow. Right now there 7 foot some 6 and half. We do have spots to tie to the side if we have to. Just starting to feed them there bloom food now,,i have some strawberry bubbas that are over 8 foot tall!!! there going ham... Thanks for checking this out will post some new pics soon. And good luck with ur harvest this year also. Peace HDK

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

Love your greenhouse, absolutely beautiful. You are doing wonderful for your first grow. Did you build it? Do you have the plans? I probably couldn't afford all of those glass panels, but I can dream lol. I don't want to buy junk either. I also want to make sure I buy or build one that works for our climate. I'm researching greenhouse grows in Michigan, so I can figure out what I need for my medical grow. I can grow 72 plants, so what size would be best? Are you happy with how yours performs? Do you have fans, heaters, supplemental lights? Trying to find the right remote property now. If you have any suggestions or helpful hints that would be great.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Love your greenhouse, absolutely beautiful. You are doing wonderful for your first grow. Did you build it? Do you have the plans? I probably couldn't afford all of those glass panels, but I can dream lol. I don't want to buy junk either. I also want to make sure I buy or build one that works for our climate. I'm researching greenhouse grows in Michigan, so I can figure out what I need for my medical grow. I can grow 72 plants, so what size would be best? Are you happy with how yours performs? Do you have fans, heaters, supplemental lights? Trying to find the right remote property now. If you have any suggestions or helpful hints that would be great.

Thanks and much respect for the props fluffy. To answer your Q's No I did not build it we just rent it. My buddy had them built he has two. I guess there pretty expensive like 80 grand for one of his but I dont no how much it would cost to build one yourself. I think supplemental lighting would work the best but gotta be supper tucked off some where because that thing will GLOW! and we have to be safe around here for sure. The plants are doing great as for size it how big u want to do it, our greenhouse has 9 to 18 foot ceilings so we just let them go natural. We do have fans its a must on hot days, also heater for the harsh fall season. Try and find property with a spring feed lake or pond to run for your water. If you need any help just let me know I will try help the best I cam. Peace HDK.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok update time...The girls started flowering a little early this year because the weather has been so great! They weren't feed the last 2 weeks cuz we did not have the full line to mix so we had to wait for Roots Organic to ship us some more nutes and took a min. The plants just got fed last night with 2500 ppm and are already greening back up! My Larry Og (SMF CUT) is doin pretty good since it when into auto.and the plant next to it is Top Dawgs NYC HP #13 that mofo is like 9 feet tall! Here some pics of all of them the best I could. Peace HDK

Picture 2801

Picture 2805

Picture 2806

Picture 2807

Picture 2809

Picture 2811

Picture 2817

Picture 2827

Picture 2831

Picture 2839

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few more the first 2 pics are the Whitefire Og x Elites Ultimate Chemdog 91 these plants smell and grow special I cant wait to see what these do.:sun:sun:sun

Picture 2784

Picture 2785

Picture 2788

Picture 2789

Picture 2790

Picture 2822

Picture 2837

Picture 2840

Picture 2844

Picture 2845

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Insane trees HDK... can't wait to see them full of colas! :rock

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
looking large bro.. fucking off the hook...

Insane trees HDK... can't wait to see them full of colas! :rock

Thanks fellas...I really love these greenhouses its been the best experience of my life except for when my children were born. I have some photos of our warehouse also... almost have all the treys in to have a 9 week cycle going so we can harvest every week! these are all clones for the greenhouse... the close picks are WhiteFireOg!

Picture 2858

Picture 2859

Purple Urkle x White
Picture 2862

Strawberry Bubba
Picture 2865

Picture 2870

Picture 2872

Picture 2874

Picture 2875

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, all looking good over there! that's an awesome greenhouse!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks BC just trying keep the dream alive bro.

waayne

waayne

That greenhouse is rockin!!!Sure look forward to seeing those
girls in full flower!!
Really nice job HDK!!!!:rock

S

sbkg

chit yay

Shabamm! :boogie: I'm happy for you bro. Glad we live so close. MI is gonna be sittin real good, real soon. Can't wait for that chemfire OG! :wait:nod

H

hybridhero

BIGGUPS!!!! kudos man!!! much respect from the 734! im lovin it~

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I want a greenhouse badly! Best wishes with your grow!

Cheers,
Crom

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
:sun starting to flower:sun Thanks for the karma peepz..:animbong:

Picture 2926

Picture 2924

Picture 2925

Picture 2923

Picture 2920

Picture 2919

Picture 2918

Picture 2916

Picture 2910

Picture 2906

G

Gnarfbuckle

How you like using the roots organic line? It treating you well?

And how late into the season can you grow with a greenhouse like that?

Id like to grow some more sativa dom plants outdoors here in MI but the weather never cooperates.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say there doing good so far, cant really tell u until its finished, weighted, and smoked. We can take them as long as they need to be because there are heaters so they will go until finished. Yeah i know most strains will start to mold mid oct but this years growing season has been great so hopefully everyone will get a great harvest and comes to harvest fest and gets down!

Top Bottom