Greenhouse Seeds Review

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I will tell you this, give Cali-Connection a try. In regards to quality, GHS has nothing on CC. You take a little more risk, but brother....it's worth it! I'm still running the CC Alien OG, Sour Aliens, and Alien Dawg.....and don't plan on changing until I see something better. I just ran the Buddah Tahoe too, loved it. If you didn't have any issues with the GHS, I would upgrade to Cali Connection or DNA/Reserva Privida. JMO

hahahaha

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hello, I wanted to update this thread. I recommended DNA/RP and would no longer recommend them. I just ran their "Stacked Kush". 6 fem beans, 3 popped. Had a small, medium and large height phenos and simply look terrible. Nothing like the photos or what I expected. I ran "Critical Kush" from Barny's Farm along side them and they put DNA to shame. I also ran "Blue Mammoth" which was an auto and was average. "Afghani Kush Ryder" was also ran. They were autos and had 2 phenos. One was dank, one was foxtailed out and was average.

I would run the critical kush again, and maybe the Afghani Kush Ryder.

If you are in central Cali, grab a cut of that Pre-98 that's going around if you can get one. It's real deal FIRE.

Later

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
The title of this thread should say Green House Seeds POO POO. I'm genuinely embarrassed for Arjan and Franco. Dude's are slippin' big time.

I'm just fine with all the real deal fire here on the farm.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

My first pack of seeds were the Super Lemon Haze. All 5 of my seeds germ'd no problems. I got to say I love my Super Lemon Haze and still run it to this day. However i won't be buying any more GHS strains, especially some color coated ****, wtf is that?

But thanks Birddog for the review! great job.
They are color coated in a anti-bacterial shell.

dirk d

dirk d

They are color coated in a anti-bacterial shell.
i don't need anti-bacterial anything. i know how to germ lol. Thanks for letting me know why it's color coded though lol Seems a lot of breeders quality has gone down significantly in the last couple years. Seems when the $$$ start flashing before their eyes they forget about quality control.

My Super Lemon Haze is freaking DANK! about to get a real proper run with her started in about 2 weeks. I'll throw up some pics for you guys. I did get the seeds like 3 years ago though lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@dirk d- I've been wanting to grow SLH for a while, but just never got around to buying the beans. I think on average its a 9 week strain, just curious, how long did yours go for??

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

i don't need anti-bacterial anything. i know how to germ lol. Thanks for letting me know why it's color coded though lol Seems a lot of breeders quality has gone down significantly in the last couple years. Seems when the $$$ start flashing before their eyes they forget about quality control.

My Super Lemon Haze is freaking DANK! about to get a real proper run with her started in about 2 weeks. I'll throw up some pics for you guys. I did get the seeds like 3 years ago though lol

Each strain has it's own color. They said if they get mixed up you can tell what they are by color.

dirk d

dirk d

@dirk d- I've been wanting to grow SLH for a while, but just never got around to buying the beans. I think on average its a 9 week strain, just curious, how long did yours go for??
well 9 weeks, imo, is the earliest. I like to take my SLH around 65-70 days. The SLH has a tendency to not be that strong if taken early. However when grown properly she will rival almost any strain. Talk About INTENSE LEMON! lol one of my all time favorites.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

well 9 weeks, imo, is the earliest. I like to take my SLH around 65-70 days. The SLH has a tendency to not be that strong if taken early. However when grown properly she will rival almost any strain. Talk About INTENSE LEMON! lol one of my all time favorites.

I've smoked it before and LOVED IT!!! I like the lemony, hazey taste and smell, 9-10 weeks isn't that bad for a haze strain, is it a good yielder compared to other sativa's??

dirk d

dirk d

I've smoked it before and LOVED IT!!! I like the lemony, hazey taste and smell, 9-10 weeks isn't that bad for a haze strain, is it a good yielder compared to other sativa's??
well you have to veg it properly or it will not yield that much. I used to veg mine for about 4-6 weeks. now i'm vegging them for about 12 weeks with my new rooms. Got a SLH going into Flower in about 2 weeks. Should be my best run with her.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

well you have to veg it properly or it will not yield that much. I used to veg mine for about 4-6 weeks. now i'm vegging them for about 12 weeks with my new rooms. Got a SLH going into Flower in about 2 weeks. Should be my best run with her.

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure I do it right when I decide to grow her.

H

hydroMD

Super Lemon Haze is very nice.

Ive ran ghs a few times... great phenos need to be hunted for but ive found their strains usually grow easily and finish within about a week of their description (except with the really long haze crosses like super silver)

Ive also ran barneys farm, reserva prada, paradise seeds, and cali connection. Of all the beans ghs and cali connectiin gave me best results.

Any hidden gem breeders i need to know about?

Heres a pic of my last super lemon. Out of 5 this was the only haze like keeper. Also hade a lemon skunk dominant keeper that finished in 7 weeks. The other 3 were extremely fragaile and volitile. I didnt even finish them.

20140310 125212
organix4207

organix4207

I recently bought a 5 pack of ghs kaia kush. Not one cracked !!!
Returned to store I bought from and exchanged for dinafem kush and cheese.
I have had 100% germ rate with dinafem gear Over the years.

K

kolah

For too may reasons to list here I not a fan of the Walmart of seed corporations called GHS/Arjan.

There are more than enough reputable seeds right here on the farm.

organix4207

organix4207

I really want to try some kingdom organic seeds. Heard good stuff about iron cindy and black forest. I love me some saliva sweetness and kick.

Top Bottom