greenhouse seeds rip off cheese

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Greenhouse seeds sucks ass..i got ww from those losers and spent the entire time removing bananas from the buds...all five plants did the same thing..it was good herb but only cuz ww is good not cuz that dickhead arjan made it..im sure by a real breeder ww is phenomenal

Higzy

Higzy

Big Bang (5) Auto = 3 out of 5 failed to germinate
Fem. mixed (5) Pack = 3 out of 5 failed to germinate

All this under pristine conditions, while ALL other seeds (12 seeds total) from DNA Genetics, Nirvana, Kannabia, and Royal Queen Seeds germinated just fine.

Greed House Seeds = Never again

420 GREEN HOUSE SEED CO   ARJAN IS A CROOK WHO DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS
H

happy b

First off greenhouse seeds is a commercial company . maybe THE commercial seed company . theyr main passion is cash not cannabis genetics . They rely on newbie growers to fall for the flashy posters and adverts . and every time he makes a release, no matter what it is,he claims it's the best in the world . It's a joke . but what does surprise me is that no one in this thread(as far as I could see) has even mentioned big Buddha as an amazing source for cheese and cheese crosses . iv had plenty BBC cheeses and every single one was quality . The only pisser is he only does fems.

H

happy b

I must be honest . yeah Arjans a conning dick and everything but I at least understand why he does what he does and what he does,he does for himself . but that wee Franco?I could happily shake him to death when I hear him call Arjan "king" like it's his nick name. "Yes king, no king . let me lick your arse king"i despise the little fucking maggot.

H

happy b

When I first started out I bought all theyr bullshit they spun . when Arjan said it was the best in the world I thought "well surely he wouldn't say that if it was piss."but I soon realised he would . and would again and again . I have had at least 10 different GH strains and around 95% (maybe more) of the plants(the ones that germinated) were absolutely terrible . in particular his so called speciality,Haze. his strawberry haze was foul . It tasted like burned hair .also I noticed wen I had GH plants in the grow room w I th other plants,if something was going to go wrong or whatever,the GH strains were all ways the first ones to get affected by whatever it was. and they were always the worst affected as well as the first . theyr a well known joke this mob.

drewski85

drewski85

I ordered their kings kush and "chemdog" and when the time came to pop them, only 3/10 made it. After about 2 weeks, I culled 2 of them(they were sickly plants that looked like shit). I ended up with 1 mediocre plant for almost $90. I learned my lesson with arjans and francos garbage.they would have decent product if he produced regular seeds with f1 hybrids of his landrace stock.

H

happy b

His whole line up sucks!including his super lemon haze . I don't know what strain it was that was sold as super lemon haze but the ones I saw and tried looked totally different to the advertising pics.(it was really whispy)and it was a garbage smoke as well . I couldn't even say it was average . It was worse than average.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

It is very important to know the truth about some stories that run through the cannabic world. This is the true story of the legendary Dutch strain White Widow, Arnhem's Wonder.

True history of White Widow

I have to say I've got some good plants GHS, but always very irregular and distrust to know exactly what kind of race you are cultivating.

This is a Super Lemon Haze 2009 so selected, and really smell and structure is very similar to a genetic old school well known in Europe called Amnesia, which is also a Super Silver Haze of year 98.
1800283 585019288274771 5761480951855240126 n

Good vibes !!!!

H

happy b

It is very important to know the truth about some stories that run through the cannabic world. This is the true story of the legendary Dutch strain White Widow, Arnhem's Wonder.

True history of White Widow

I have to say I've got some good plants GHS, but always very irregular and distrust to know exactly what kind of race you are cultivating.

This is a Super Lemon Haze 2009 so selected, and really smell and structure is very similar to a genetic old school well known in Europe called Amnesia, which is also a Super Silver Haze of year 98.
View attachment 471588
Good vibes !!!!
i am too high.i read that and thought "how the hell is that the true story of WW?hes talking about slh."then i realise theres a link.doh!
Do u have a pic of the full slh plant?I just want to see if it looks similar to any of the slh phenos I had its hard to tell from that pic . Thanks omg.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

i am too high.i read that and thought "how the hell is that the true story of WW?hes talking about slh."then i realise theres a link.doh!
Do u have a pic of the full slh plant?I just want to see if it looks similar to any of the slh phenos I had its hard to tell from that pic . Thanks omg.
I thought Mr. Nice was the orig White Widow. And he left GH seeds with his gal.. Not sure though.. Marketed as Black Widow now from Mr. Nice.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello Happy b ..

I have to look at my gallery, I lost a hard drive with a lot of material and I am trying to retrieve it. I hope to find a picture to show it.

Continuing with the truth about WW I show an interview with Ingemar father of White widow

The Father of White Widow
Interview with Ingmar. .. of cannabis German magazine GROW
GROW .- Hello, Ingemar!. You are known as' The Father of White Widow?. Do you you look like that?
Ingemar - Yes, we could speak. I grew a plant that became known under that name.
G. - The name is also yours?
I. - Yes, comes the spider ...
G. - Y? White?, (white) because glass is full ?
I. - exactly, was the first of the call? White Family, which was followed by others such as the Great White Shark (White Shark)
G. - And what's so special about the White Widow, what is your lineage?
I. - Well, of course, that's secret. I can tell so far: it is the result of two lines that were developed and stabilized for six years, before crossing between them.
G. - And those lines, what seeds come from?. Were they friends or collected traveling?
I. - The seeds came from a charas ( cannabis resin collected by hand )
G. - How did you do exactly?
I. - By then, the cultivation of cannabis was not a cause of major problems in the Netherlands. Were allowed to grow big to seed production. I could cultivate fields where thousands of plants, so I could select the best.
G. - What are the characteristics you look for in a plant?. What are your criteria?
I. - That really is also a secret. But I will say this: Working with cannabis because, for many people, is medicinal. This is how I see it. That means I've been working with patients.I have well over fifteen years. I give (gifts) medicine and they tell me how they have fared the different varieties that I tested. The results were instantaneous. So, in addition to selecting for its vigor, resistance to fungus and performance, I also go by their medicinal value.
G. - How long have you been growing cannabis?
I. - Since 1980, he was twenty when I got my first seeds. Since then, I have not stopped. Daily work with the plant, up to eight or nine hours. During that time I have come to find out what you need the cannabis plant to feel comfortable and thrive. That's how I come to realize that it takes six years to stabilize a variety of seed.
G. - grown primarily outdoors, is not it?
I. - Yes, I've been doing for years, plants you see outside are spontaneous, born of the seed that fell last fall. Have been growing since February.
G. - Even through the most time and frost?
I. - Yes, those are some of the toughest plants you can find, they have adapted well to our climate that will not stop or even evil time.
G. - This sounds interesting, especially for our friends in Switzerland ... Where can you get these seeds?
I. - not yet available, sorry. But when they are, will only be through? De Sjamaan?. There you can buy another one of my varieties (Purple Widow), early flowering and good results outdoors. I am currently working on his taste.
G. - How do you do exactly?. ¿Plant a lemon tree next to the boiler to stick to the aroma and flavor?
I. - It may sound stupid, but you could do it that way. I have developed a different way.
G. - That is ...
I. - When you use a compost-based fertilizer for mango, the cannabis plant can absorb the flavor.
G. - And when you use a different fertilizer, can you lose that flavor?.
I. - Yes, and that's why I do not care what both indoor growing where the plant loses its own characteristics.
G. - But, inside you can keep your garden all year. How do you keep your genetic winter?
I. - I have greenhouses for my mother plants.
G. - Have you had, at this time, legal problems?
I. - Yes, I've had. I had to cancel our last appointment because I had a visit of Finance ... I've always been honest and transparent account of my cannabis cultivation ... and I had no problems in a while. Two years ago the police came and took my plants. The matter went to trial, and won, because he had always acted according to law. Local police assured me he would let me alone. But then came stays of officials with a contrary view, and returned for my plants and took them away. Police warned that individuals would report as being responsible for my losses, but I took it seriously. As it turned out I went free of charge (again) and now the police had a problem because I had acted according to law they do not.
G. - What you can grow here in Holland, when you know that many other crops are persecuted?
I. - Until 2002 seed production was legal. Since then, only scientific research is permitted, under this legal under cultivation, I think I must be the only one in Holland.
G. - Even indoors?
I. - No, only outdoors.
G. - And how many can grow? Did normal five, no?
I. - Yes, five per household, but I can cultivate as many as you want, can not do anything about it!. Remember that I have been fighting for 25 years against legislation making it illegal what I do, and, since last year, I got what I was looking for.
G. - But you are not allowed to sell grass, no?
I. - Ni grass or seeds. I do not get crop crop of buds or seeds, I do for science, the seeds are those that arise spontaneously collected and donated to De Sjamaan.
G. - Do I understand then, that all your varieties are from Sjamaan variations on the White Widow?
I. - Basically, yes. I took the original White Widow and selecting the crossing took years. This is how the two varieties steadied the form, but as I said, for that, six years are needed.
G. - What is the White Widow from Green House Seeds?. Is it the same?
I. - Yes it is .. Arjan gave my genetics and the name years ago and is the only one who has permission to use them.
G. - How is it that with how well he has done to you, you're not rich?
I. - No, not for the money, this is the plant and its medicinal uses, which I find more important than money. If it had been for the money, I doubt we would have won the trial.
G. - Well, not everyone thinks like you, have you heard that there are farmers who treat their plants with toxic chemicals, only for the benefits?.
I. - Well yes, I am writing a letter complaining that the Minister himself, has allowed for years that chemical weed is sold in coffee shops, which will lead to future health risks.
G. - What kind of products use?
I. - Depends on the situation, I heard that they spray cream for coffee, two days before harvesting, to give a whitish appearance, or hair spray, with the same intention.
G. - do people really do that?
I. - When it comes to pasta, do anything.
G. - Do you use pesticides or something?
I. - No, just let it grow. Nature itself takes care of everything, if you let it.
G. - But if you use fertilizers
I. - Yes, but only me I do.
G. - What is the THC content in your varieties?
I. - Better leave that issue, now is the government trying to ban marijuana powerful.
G. - Well, back then the White Widow, what, in your opinion, the reason for its popularity?
I. - The first of the white family, it produces so much resin fumársela scary. I had little to do with its popularity, all I did was give the product dry to a coffeeshop, which enrolled him in different cups and won.
G. - So was the grass?
I. - That I wondered, then White Shark came out and won a cup immediately. Signed the same herb under the name Peacemaker and also won a cup, so yes, the grass should be.

source:www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221142&page=4

Good vibes !!!!

H

happy b

I tried the De sajman ww and a few ww crosses . I didn't rate it . I don't rate any WW iv grown .not that iv grown many . 3 different companies but I didn't like any.

H

happy b

Hello happy b,try kulu seeds ww,its real good,same as the original,iv went thru afew packs over the last 3 years,same plants each time,stinky and potent,76
It's good to know there are good WW genetics out there . Kulu are pretty inexpensive as well if I remember correctly.

shemshemet

shemshemet

As far as I've looked into it, I think I believe the shanti story the most.
"G. - How do you do exactly?. ¿Plant a lemon tree next to the boiler to stick to the aroma and flavor?
I. - It may sound stupid, but you could do it that way. I have developed a different way"

.......Really? Not sure I trust his word, and that's what this whole White Widow controversy is anyways....he said she said.

Can't post the link or source (where I found it doesn't have it listed) but here's a counter story to the one above.

"The Origins of the White Widow

The White Widow is without a doubt one of the most successful commercialized cannabis strains on the market today. Perhaps that is also why its history is so problematic. This most famous plant has since its birth in 1994 won a number of awards, including first price in the 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup. Known to be highly resinous and extremely potent, the plant has the ability to humble even the most experienced smoker and has been used in the making of countless new hybrids, always improving on quality.

The name White Widow is usually linked with several different breeders and today almost every seed bank offers its own version of the plant. The battle over who actually invented the strain has turned into a political struggle, dividing the public into two camps. Some believe that the White Widow was discovered by a man named Ingemar, while others take the side of another skillful breeder known as Shantibaba. Although the history of this plant is complicated and shrouded by doubt and misinformed opinions, the truth must be that only one person can be accredited with bringing White Widow into the world. My research has lead me to believe that this person is indeed Shantibaba, the former co-owner of Green House Seeds and current founder of The Mr Nice Seedbank, for reasons that I will explain in this article.

The White Widow strain was first released to the public by Shantibaba, shortly after he founded the Green House Seed Company in 1994 with a Dutch partner named Arjan. The pedigree of this famous sativa/indica hybrid is made up of a pure Brazilian sativa mother and a South Indian, Keralan hybrid father. The exact origins of the mother plant remains somewhat of a mystery but the most educated guess is that it could possibly be the old school, Brazilian landrace Manga Rosa, which has a long history of spiritual use. The Father was discovered during a trip to India where Shantibaba was approached by a man, who after sharing a joint with him, eventually led him to his farm in the mountains of Kerala. The farmer then introduced him to an indica hybrid that had been selectively cultivated and bred towards optimum resin production in his village for a very long time. After several days of sampling the farmer’s plants, Shantibaba left for the Netherlands with a batch of fresh seeds, from which he was soon to discover the male for his White Widow cross. He eventually bred it to the Brazilian Sativa mother, forming the spectacular White Widow.

During the time when Shantibaba was still the co-owner of Green House Seeds, he established several new and superior hybrids while working alongside Neville Schoenmaker (the father of Dutch seed banks) on joint projects. Some of the stock that they used dated back to the early days of the Seed Bank that Neville himself had founded, a company that later became reformed under new ownership and known as Sensi Seeds. During the time when the White Widow was created, Shantibaba and Neville concentrated on the breeding aspect of the business while Arjan, not being a breeder himself, was left in charge of promotion and sales. After some conflict of interests between the two owners, Shantibaba sold his half of the Green House Seed Company to Arjan in 1998 and left for Switzerland to form the Mr Nice Seedbank in collaboration with Howard Marks and Neville Schoenmaker. Dispensing with the somewhat theatrical tactics of his former partner turned competitor, the master breeder Shantibaba then concentrated on supplying growers with superior quality strains from both old and new world genetics. The exceptional quality of his products can hardly be disputed by anyone. He started breeding the Widow under the flag of his newly formed brand and gave it the name Black Widow since the name White Widow was already being marketed by Arjan over at Green House Seeds.

According to an interview for the German cannabis magazine Grow; a breeder named Ingemar is also accredited with inventing the White Widow strain. This is where the history of the plant becomes problematic. Ingemar was apparently working on some strains for the Green House Seed Company in the past, much like he is now, and he quite possibly had a hand in developing the White Widow strain but apparently not in discovering it. He seems to have substantial support from the Dutch growing community but there is little in terms of historical data to support his claim. Ingemar says that the seeds for the White Widow hybrid were accidentally found in a batch of hand rubbed hashish and that the strain was then worked on for some six years before it was released. If this is true, the birth of the Widow can be dated back as early as 1988, although there are no records to confirm this. The earliest descriptions on the White Widow were made by Shantibaba himself in 1995, while he was still working under the Green House flag. The lineage stated for the White Widow is also in accordance with what Shantibaba says. This would indicate that the genetic material that was used to create the White Widow originated from the stock found at the Green House Seed Company at the time, stock that Shantibaba and Neville had obtained and refined. Ingemar has not to this day disclosed any detailed information on the Widow or provided any proof that the plant indeed came from him, besides his own words. The degree of his involvement in the making of this highly regarded strain might never reach the light of day without further investigation.

Shantibaba on the other hand has been quite open about the origin of this wonderful plant. He also seems very familiar with both the Widow and its parents. Going by the line of reasoning that I have chosen here, one thing seems to remain undisputable, and that is that Shantibaba is in possession of the only true parents of the White Widow strain now in existence. This would make sense if he also discovered the strain. The parents of his creation are safely tucked away in the MNS clone library. This also indicates that he alone is capable of reproducing the hybrid that was initially released some 15 years ago. In other words, most other Widows must be founded on progeny that originates further down the line and they are also most likely out crossed with something else. Further evidence to support this theory comes from the plant itself. The plant from The Mr Nice Seedbank seems to have the most in common with the White Widow that the Green House Seeds Company entered into the Cannabis Cup in 1995. Ingemar offers his own version of the White Widow and several White Widow hybrids, like the notoriously potent Ingemar’s Punch, through the DeSjamaan seed bank and the White Widow Web. He is also working closely with Arjan over at Green House Seeds, supplying him with genetic material which include the allegedly one and only true White Widow strain. As wonderfully potent as it might be, the authenticity and genetic makeup of this parallel version of the Widow will remain a mystery until we are enlightened by Ingemar himself. His substantial contribution to the varieties offered by the Green House Seed Company should, however, not go unnoticed.

Shantibaba discovered many of his strains while working under the Green House label but apparently never shared the parental stock of his strains with anyone. Nevertheless, the Green House Seed Company still offers many of his and Neville’s strains, claiming that they are the real deal. Most notable of these strains are the White Widow (Black Widow), White Rhino (Medicine Man), Great White Shark (Shark Shock), El Nino (La Niña), Neville’s Haze and Super Silver Haze. Not without a sense of irony, many of these plants have accumulated an impressive amount of awards for the Green House Seed Company over the years. The fact however remains that all these plants can be traced back to the original breeders Shantibaba and Neville, who in an attempt to avoid confusion, renamed some of their strains. Sadly, despite their efforts, confusion and contradiction ensued and even more breeders emerged, claiming to have invented the White Widow strain. The Green House Seeds Company has not been as active in developing new, and reinforcing old strains, as Shantibaba. Their focus seems to have shifted towards feminizing their old stock.

Today almost every breeder and seed bank sell seeds that they claim to be the original White Widow. In 1996, both the Nirvana and Dutch Passion seed companies purchased a single pack of White Widow seeds from Shantibaba himself at the Green House Seed Company and within a year released their own versions of the Widow. Undoubtedly all very potent and nice plants, the question whether or not all the White Widow plants on the market today can actually be considered pure remains highly speculative since the only true parental stock remain in the sole care of Shantibaba and the Mr Nice Seedbank. Why so many different breeders claim to have personally invented this strain is puzzling although understandable due to its commercial success. New breeders keep emerging, claiming authority over the White Widow strain. There can, however, be only one truth, however hazy it has become over the years."

Either way...

I have good experience with the Mr Nice Black Widow, and give me 8 more weeks and I'll give even more information.

I know that the end product was extremely potent, slightly racy. Earthy smelling. Tight buds, not huge calyx's.

H

happy b

Yeah I know the in gear story . still mo idea which is true but I grew a few desajman strains and they wernt up to much

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

It was too long ago to have pics, but quite a few years ago, Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze won two cups. I got a pack right after the first cup, and grew them out. I found one girl that I like and ran a couple times, that smelled like pure lemon pinesol. It wasn't very dense though, and took a bit too long to finish (12 weeks) so I didn't keep it around long.

Good smoke though.

Top Bottom