• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

maybe mr nice could put some of his black widow pack s up .on thc bay

shemshemet

shemshemet

Yeah I know the in gear story . still mo idea which is true but I grew a few desajman strains and they wernt up to much

Nobody really knows what is true. Except those who have money and reputation at stake. None of the players are going to come forward and say they are lying. Although if GHS really wanted to rebuild their reputation they would. Come out and say its all been lies the whole time, but now we are going at a new angle with all the resources they have. They could do good things.

It was too long ago to have pics, but quite a few years ago, Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze won two cups. I got a pack right after the first cup, and grew them out. I found one girl that I like and ran a couple times, that smelled like pure lemon pinesol. It wasn't very dense though, and took a bit too long to finish (12 weeks) so I didn't keep it around long.

Good smoke though.

When I first started growing SLH was one of the first packs we bought. I liked it a lot. Lemony, peppery, decent yield (for a beginner at least), nice looking plant.

As an opinion, I don't like GHS.

H

happy b

The buds from GH gear may be ok . some may even be good, like people say lemon haze is (Though me & a buddy grew a full 10 pack of em and every pheno was below what I consider average)but if youv got say varieties from 3 different breeders .say serious seeds,big Buddha & dna for example,and a strain from greenhouse seeds . in my experience, if there's ever any kind of problem the GH variety will ALWAYS be the one to Fuck up way before the other kinds and way worse too . and NIRVANA seeds were like that also but we got em for £10 for ten back in the day.

Pimp T

Pimp T

every single gh seed I got has been a fuck up. BUT one fuck up that was all weird and kirked out did definitely smell like nasty ass skunky cheese

Top Bottom