Greenleaf Nutrients / Mega Crop Official thread

• Thread starter greenleafnutrients
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuck88

chuck88

Been using MC for about a year in coco/rice hulls. I add sweet candy during flower and that's it. Results are spectacular! Never going back to liquid nutes. Can be a little annoying getting it to disolve but well worth it.

Not having any issues getting it to dissolve in warm water.

But, I was a tiny bit worried about not getting a correct ratio of powder to balls 😉

After trying mortar/pestle and then a blade type herb grinder I purchased an inexpensive conical burr grinder for coffee beans, works like a charm !

This is my first grow with MegaCrop one part, love the ease of use compared to mixing Advanced Nutrients..

You judge for yourself...

These are Auto's @ Day 60. Plants have (mostly) finished stretching and range from 36" - 43".

C1 The Girls 9 Mar Day 60

A Gelato top, hiding in the back left !

C1 Gelato 9 Mar Day 60

My King Gelato is still stretching in flower @ Day 64, finally at 43" I started to pull her over. And she keeps going....

KG pull over two 13 Mar Day 64

Cheers

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
i used MC, but cannot get it anymore here in europe. been sold out for months, and shipping fees from the states ase f'cking ridicilious.. back to Maxibloom and b'cuzz PPP, works just as good.
Yes, flu and Brexit really messed up our EU supply chain. The good news is we have a scheduled shipment for about 700 1.4kg bags of the latest Mega Crop due to arrive in UK in hopefully early July. Once we have it in the warehouses here, we can ship to most of EU zone through local shipping which is really inexpensive (like 4-8 Euros per bag only, and no customs hassle).
We will do a giveaway for EU one we have stock again !
Been using MC for about a year in coco/rice hulls. I add sweet candy during flower and that's it. Results are spectacular! Never going back to liquid nutes. Can be a little annoying getting it to disolve but well worth it.
nice to hear! Mega Crop has very high Calcium (8%) and Magnesium (3.1%), so sometimes these can form a gypsum crystal when mixing, which makes some parts harder to dissolve. In water, it will eventually all dissolve though, it may take 1-2 days however for some small bits.

Also there are organic ingredients, and some of these may have heavier molecular weights and there could be some small undissolved portions (of the kelp, amino acids and fulvic acids). It should be less than 0.1% for these
Not having any issues getting it to dissolve in warm water.

But, I was a tiny bit worried about not getting a correct ratio of powder to balls 😉

After trying mortar/pestle and then a blade type herb grinder I purchased an inexpensive conical burr grinder for coffee beans, works like a charm !

This is my first grow with MegaCrop one part, love the ease of use compared to mixing Advanced Nutrients..

You judge for yourself...

These are Auto's @ Day 60. Plants have (mostly) finished stretching and range from 36" - 43".

View attachment 1226113

A Gelato top, hiding in the back left !

View attachment 1226115

My King Gelato is still stretching in flower @ Day 64, finally at 43" I started to pull her over. And she keeps going....

View attachment 1226122

Cheers
wow! looks amazing!

fracturedfarmz

fracturedfarmz

hi all, we are going to be posting here more often, answering questions and trying to contribute as much as possible. Posting may be a bit sporadic because we are super busy trying to setup a new facility now, dealing with supply chain and stuff, increasing our production to match the increase in growth and demand! So will try to post as much as possible at least!

Also in about several months will hopefully do some big giveaways for a few thousand dollars worth of goods and participate in the monthly Giveaway.
Been using your product for almost 4 years now and love it. Indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor have great results. I am using the original one part Mega Crop and add the Bud Candy. Thumbs up..
hi all, we are going to be posting here more often, answering questions and trying to contribute as much as possible. Posting may be a bit sporadic because we are super busy trying to setup a new facility now, dealing with supply chain and stuff, increasing our production to match the increase in growth and demand! So will try to post as much as possible at least!

Also in about several months will hopefully do some big giveaways for a few thousand dollars worth of goods and participate in the monthly Giveaway.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I love using Greenleaf Nutrients. I’ll never pay to ship water. I have had super good luck with the 1 part mega crop but I’m going to try the 2 part next run.

fracturedfarmz

fracturedfarmz

I love using Greenleaf Nutrients. I’ll never pay to ship water. I have had super good luck with the 1 part mega crop but I’m going to try the 2 part next run.
I have a friend that is using the 2 part and loves it. I figure if it isn't broken don't fix it, lol! The 1 part has been working amazingly for me for 3 plus yrs now.

greenleafnutrients

greenleafnutrients

Supporter
I ordered the 1 part Mega Crop for my first grow and they also included some Sea-K. What is the Sea-K for guys???
hi, the Sea K is our new high quality soluble kelp product. We are including free samples in some of the orders now.

chuck88

chuck88

I'm on my third grow with Mega Crop one part. On the last one I added 1g/4L of Bud Explosion to about six feedings.

This grow I'm currently using 1g of Bud Explosion plus 6g of one part...

I absolutely Love the results !

I topped above the fifth nodes and cut off the first and second nodes.

Then trained horizontally until the plants reached 20" wide, then let them grow vertically.

Day 17 The Girls 21 Mar 23

Cheers

LzBoy

LzBoy

hi, the Sea K is our new high quality soluble kelp product. We are including free samples in some of the orders now.
So is it used in conjunction with the one part?
I see some use is as a folliar?
Just about to start a hempy project

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm on my third grow with Mega Crop one part. On the last one I added 1g/4L of Bud Explosion to about six feedings.

This grow I'm currently using 1g of Bud Explosion plus 6g of one part...

I absolutely Love the results !

I topped above the fifth nodes and cut off the first and second nodes.

Then trained horizontally until the plants reached 20" wide, then let them grow vertically.

View attachment 1343943

Cheers
Do you PH adjust? It looks like you’re in soil?

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

I just opened up my newest bag of bad MC 1 part. The last one was bought back in June 22. Both bags have way more "balls" which are supposed to be CalNit and locked out my plants. I kept experimenting, flushing, adjusting to see if I was doing something wrong but it was the excess N wrecking my plants.

I switched to Jacks and doing fine so far but still experimenting where my plants like to be..

So, I decided to open the June 23 bag yesterday to see how it fared...still tons of CalNit but this one even had the stones/blobs that they said they had remedied. I can literally pull a teaspoonfull of CalNit balls from the last two bags where my previous bags I could sometimes get a scoop without CalNit and would have to make sure I grabbed some.

So now I have 10lbs of MC that's pretty much unusable. Fucked up thing is that I love MC so much I'm considering buying a third bag just to see what's in it compared to my last two bad batches.

chuck88

chuck88

I just opened up my newest bag of bad MC 1 part. The last one was bought back in June 22. Both bags have way more "balls" which are supposed to be CalNit and locked out my plants. I kept experimenting, flushing, adjusting to see if I was doing something wrong but it was the excess N wrecking my plants.

I switched to Jacks and doing fine so far but still experimenting where my plants like to be..

So, I decided to open the June 23 bag yesterday to see how it fared...still tons of CalNit but this one even had the stones/blobs that they said they had remedied. I can literally pull a teaspoonfull of CalNit balls from the last two bags where my previous bags I could sometimes get a scoop without CalNit and would have to make sure I grabbed some.

So now I have 10lbs of MC that's pretty much unusable. Fucked up thing is that I love MC so much I'm considering buying a third bag just to see what's in it compared to my last two bad batches.
Just run it through a coffee mill burr grinder......

Cheers

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

Just run it through a coffee mill burr grinder......

Cheers
I would, but that doesn't solve the triple (or higher) dose of calnit in the bag and I'm not wasting time sifting through the shit. 400EC is enough to cause lockout with those two bags. My normal feed was 800-1000EC.

chuck88

chuck88

I would, but that doesn't solve the triple (or higher) dose of calnit in the bag and I'm not wasting time sifting through the shit. 400EC is enough to cause lockout with those two bags. My normal feed was 800-1000EC.
I don't understand how that is happening, I follow (loosely) their recommended amounts all the way up to 6g/gallon with no issues....

ProMix HP in 5 gallon fabric bags, well water @ 500ppm and ph of 7.5. NO ph down !

I measure by weight and rarely test EC but when I do it's under 1000. Anything over and I do get more than tip burn 😉

Cheers

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

I don't understand how that is happening, I follow (loosely) their recommended amounts all the way up to 6g/gallon with no issues....

ProMix HP in 5 gallon fabric bags, well water @ 500ppm and ph of 7.5. NO ph down !

I measure by weight and rarely test EC but when I do it's under 1000. Anything over and I do get more than tip burn 😉

Cheers
Just unlucky I guess. Because I don't want to give up on this and triple check that it's not me fucking up I bought another 3lb bag and will have it Saturday. I'll take a look and may do one small plant as a test. It's possible I changed something in my routine and just haven't caught on to it yet.

I thought it might have been my silica since I switched from Silica Blast to water soluble Potassium Silicate. But when I cut it out for a month there was no change.

I run coco Hempy buckets so maybe that little res could hold whatever it is my plants done like too long. Perhaps heavy flush at every feed is needed instead of my normal 5-10% that I've done for 2 yrs.

chuck88

chuck88

Just unlucky I guess. Because I don't want to give up on this and triple check that it's not me fucking up I bought another 3lb bag and will have it Saturday. I'll take a look and may do one small plant as a test. It's possible I changed something in my routine and just haven't caught on to it yet.

I thought it might have been my silica since I switched from Silica Blast to water soluble Potassium Silicate. But when I cut it out for a month there was no change.

I run coco Hempy buckets so maybe that little res could hold whatever it is my plants done like too long. Perhaps heavy flush at every feed is needed instead of my normal 5-10% that I've done for 2 yrs.
The only additive I've used is Bud Explosion, first I added it too early and didn't subtract the difference from the total amount of MC and next grow I used it "properly" and didn't see the benefit.

Mega Crop one part and that's it !

Cheers

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

The only additive I've used is Bud Explosion, first I added it too early and didn't subtract the difference from the total amount of MC and next grow I used it "properly" and didn't see the benefit.

Mega Crop one part and that's it !

Cheers
I know, it's like easy mode when you get your feed down!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Did you just open the bag and look or did you mix it around first? When I’ve used this stuff I never try to make sure I have enough little balls or not. Just a proper mix and scoop is all I did. I did think right away that this was a possibility but you could grind it down as someone else said. Are the NPK values the same on each bag? Is there a visible difference in the color? I know they had a couple formulas floating around. When they made a new one they still had/have product out there that was being sold. I have a couple bags and both have different npk values and you can tell it’s not the same product.

Latest posts

Top Bottom