Greenpoint Seeds 2015 New Drop - Stardawg Hybrids

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogenius

ogenius

20150131 095722 QUOTE="PHEN, post: 1393891, member: 6866"]Y'all sleeping on the Starlet Kush cross IMO..[/QUOTE] Got myne!!

calyxian

calyxian

No way...
I was awake until 03:00 a.m (West euro) and the drop was 30 minutes later !!
People work and need to sleep ! It would be nice to have a countdown for futur drops, or at least know the beggining of the drop some hours before... :/

Seriously, that's not fair. We were many to check the bay all the day for this seeds and they arrive at crazy time for European; there are reasonable hours where U.S and euro could be gathered !! Really not cool for all of us we wake up early because of their work !
Is this what Europeans call "maundering"?
I'm in the states and I happily get online @ 1am for gu's drops on his site.

S

steelcanaries

uh oh....you mean Gu didnt get an OK from JJNYC @topdawg, before releasing to the public? ahhh maaan...ok Im guilty, cause i bought a few packs...they were at a great price for the quality of the genetics, but I would of thought for sure Gu had JJ's blessing before proceeding...Thats a gnarly one cuz i dont think Gu was out to maliciously steal anyones work, its more of like an homage more than anything, a compliment to how good the genes are, but that is messed up if GPSC didnt even bother to talk to JJ about it before hand....EVERYONE knows Stardog/Chems have been JJ's turf from the very beginning....my bad, im sorry, and I hope this gets resolved peacefully...GPSC is just starting to take off and their service and professionalism, along with the resonable price is actully very good for the indemand , high quality hybrids/genes you get. I believe they had intentions on just making hybrids with what they thought were the most desirable genetics, dictated by the demand of the public....sux some toes had to be stepped on in the process...I for one, would not have purchased any of the stardog hybrids if i new this ahead of time. And that is NO diss on Gu or GPSC....JJ has been around for many years and his plans have always been pretty well known to most people who follow strains online...Gu and the GPSC seem to have an efficient and professional system of doing business so far, maybe Gu and JJ can unite forces for the better of everyone???...idk, just thinkin out loud...JJ, bro, sorry you feel betrayed...I for one hope you come back full force with a brand new round of Top Dawg...I hope this can be resolved on a somewhat peaceful level...my 2 cents...be blessed...steel

S

steelcanaries

on the other hand....off the top of my head, i know a few other breeders who sell chem hybrids and s1's....not Stardog per say, but there are others out there using chemdog genetics to make hybrids and sell to the public....Some been in the game a while...while others are just coming up and trying establish themselves...i left the boards for six years and when i came back, things were a lot different....all the big dogs i used to follow, now had seed companies....selling hybrids of all the killer cuts they used to talk about back in the day. it Seems everyone wants to breed these days....pretty easy stuff to learn considering these days all you have to do is google it...I blame the internet lol Remember the old Kung Fu movies where the grunt learned to fight from the Master of that particular style? now a days you dont have to have a master to teach you....to fight...to grow...its all out there on the line lol for everyone to see at any one time.....The internet has blown the lid off of most things that were once underground, secretive, hidden or for those that know, aspects of the underworld....nowadays I see babies in strollers laced up with neon lights and glowsticks askin..."Where da Molly at?" and with each generation its just gonna get worse.....we celebrate youth and individualism in this society, which is moving us further and further away from religion....I believe this is a big mistake....We all must unify and have strong faith....People united under the protection of the Higher Power....Be part of the big picture...dont be an island... for lonliness will await you in the end....

S

steelcanaries

Derailed....my bad all....had a Morgan Freedman moment for a second there...lol now, lets get this thread back on track.....did anyone pick up the Green Crack x Stardog per chance??

H

happy b

Please let's not start the "permission" debate on this thread guys . We will have every man and his dog who didn't even buy any GP seeds turning it into an ugly debate on morals in the seed game . the other GP thread was ruined by people trying to FORCE people to agree with them and practically harried GU off the thread . Let's keep it greenpoint grow oriented.

H

happy b

Anyone know were i can pick up some stardawg crosses?iv missed the boat on the last SD X drops.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nature's green remedies still got some as well. Copped me a pack of starfighter x stardawg last night. Hopefully they turn out half as good as either of the parents which I'm lucky enough to have. Going to be tough to mess with Katie. Good looking out @G u if nothing else u r giving me something to have some fun with. Whatever happens happens but just think about the possibilities of some of these crosses. I understand the controversy but hot dam the possibilities of what could be. I'm excited for sure.

S

steelcanaries

green crack x stardog besides being Gu's version of Appalachia, could be a new version of Superdog, which was originally Mass Super Skunk x Chemdog?.....isnt green crack an old sssc skunk1 x mystery indica? Mass Super Skunk and GC may have come out of the same sssc catalog originally....old skool sssc skunk x stardog (chemdog basically), equals, Superdog....the best tasting weed i ever had....been on the hunt for the clone for ten years....this x may be the answer ive been looking for...gotta f2 them and have a looksie for that loud lil doggie....hmmmm

Yeah, and that Starlet looks real nice...gonna be some super tasty in that hybrid....

I know the 92 og is triangle kush, but what is the uncirculated og cut name, and is there any info at all on the presoviet afghani?

looking forward to that G6Fuel...maybe x to LSG London City Diesel....gasface...

H

happy b

Why doesn't NOR sell out as fast as other
green crack x stardog besides being Gu's version of Appalachia, could be a new version of Superdog, which was originally Mass Super Skunk x Chemdog?.....isnt green crack an old sssc skunk1 x mystery indica? Mass Super Skunk and GC may have come out of the same sssc catalog originally....old skool sssc skunk x stardog (chemdog basically), equals, Superdog....the best tasting weed i ever had....been on the hunt for the clone for ten years....this x may be the answer ive been looking for...gotta f2 them and have a looksie for that loud lil doggie....hmmmm

Yeah, and that Starlet looks real nice...gonna be some super tasty in that hybrid....

I know the 92 og is triangle kush, but what is the uncirculated og cut name, and is there any info at all on the presoviet afghani?

looking forward to that G6Fuel...maybe x to LSG London City Diesel....gasface...
Whats this "London City deisel" you speak of SC?im from the UK but iv never heard of that one .

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Genesis 1:29
The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land
"…28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." 29Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so..."
Everyone uses someones starters.....

S

steelcanaries

Check out Lady Sativa Genetics for London city diesel. It's an original diesel or chemdog91 bx i believe...i think they out crossed to TGA Agent Orange or Sour D x Agent Orange....sounds like some tasty ass sour orange diesel....they say they got their diesel cut from central cali, from the guys at DNA i believe...

FiveAM

FiveAM

I think some people are fooling themselves here. I've had personally experienced 3 known breeders gear straight hermie on me. Ran things more then once. Same results. 1 breeder seeded my whole crop, I didn't notice a girl way in the back was putting out male flowers until it was too late.

So to sit here and say some of things aren't my fault is a lie on my part. But for some people saying the things they said. It's just not true either.

A very popular breeder who no longer posts under his name getting a shit storm over some hermies. I still run that guys gear to this day. Never hermied once on me..

Another breeder, a strain right now if I said the name you guys would be like yeah right, your just bsing. If you're not careful it'll throw some male flowers too. I believe they are sterile and that's part of the reason why I still keep it around. But the fact is, its a chronic strain and people can't believe the smells from it.

TL; DR: if you don't like it then don't buy it.

S

steelcanaries

That white star master is gonna be tasty and dank. Got a pack myself. Lemon fizz sounds interesting and tasty too. Good luck. Should be some killer rips.

Top Bottom