Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

Id need to sling-make-design-copyright an assload of pizzas to acquire the things I have so far in my life....

Im from Chicago (born and raised) and after having lived in Boston, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Miami - I learned its best to make your own deep dish than try finding a good one.....and since your forum name implies you like Tips - here's one....View attachment 480736

Tipz - I know that shit must've hurt. Im sorry cool cat.
Im sorry guy.........You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a shit what u have to say!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Thunderfudge - I am man enough to admit that your point of view/opinion is not only introspective but also forces me to look at the reality of the topic at hand. To earn the term breeder I see is akin to earning the term blacksmith or welder. You have to put the work in to earn it and for a person to not do that could in effect discount the meaning for those that have earned it (the correctly assessed name of breeder).

I thank you for helping me think outside of the "heyyyy, I got my hands on some good genetics" thinking.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Im sorry guy.........You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a shit what u have to say!

Interesting .....You sure did a moment ago ....enough to SPEND THE TIME AND EFFORT of not only thinking it (that didnt take much) - but also making the bonehead move of typing it. To do the described above requires more than one physiological move on your part.....oh wait - let me guess, someone did it for you ?

#oopsIshitmypantsAgain

Explanation required : Tipz is the I in the above hash tag.

bigjay420

bigjay420

BigJay420, may I have your permission to use the following as my sig' line ?

Oreos are delicious. I often think they should mix Oreos with pizza. But, oh fuck... They can't do it.. Cuz the guy who invented pizza died. And therefore, can't give his permission to cross Oreos and pizza.

I am being serious. Your message is that "spot on" and hilarious - the subject matter is just right on.....

I honestly wont sig' it if you'd rather I not.
You can use whatever you want, man. Feel free.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thunderfudge - I am man enough to admit that your point of view/opinion is not only introspective but also forces me to look at the reality of the topic at hand. To earn the term breeder I see is akin to earning the term blacksmith or welder. You have to put the work in to earn it and for a person to not do that could in effect discount the meaning for those that have earned it (the correctly assessed name of breeder).

I thank you for helping me think outside of the "heyyyy, I got my hands on some good genetics" thinking.
Bro,honestly this all wasn't meant for you by any means.you seem like a great guy,you just seem to be jumping in front of someone else's bullets and I have nothing but love for you buddy.we've all taken a bite of hype before.truth is you probably do have some gems in there and I wish you the best of luck with them.I just don't agree with dude coming to the farm (which he doesn't support or contribute here) and peddling his untested wares to people who may not understand there is some risk.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I'd like to start this by saying, I understand people are frustrated because this is "pollen chucking" and f1 crosses on this sort of scale are usually given away amongst friends, at least in my experience.

Just so I'm clear though, another part of the issue people have with these crosses are that some of the parents came from gifted testers? If you pay for the seeds though and then work them, that's cool? Right?

Also, at what point is the general consensus on the acceptance of the term "breeding"? How far do you need to work the generations?

I've been growing for a very long time, but am just now getting into my own seed making, so I've been watching these threads closely.

Can anyone suggest a book that focuses specifically on mmj breeding? Thanks guys.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'd like to start this by saying, I understand people are frustrated because this is "pollen chucking" and f1 crosses on this sort of scale are usually given away amongst friends, at least in my experience.

Just so I'm clear though, another part of the issue people have with these crosses are that some of the parents came from gifted testers? If you pay for the seeds though and then work them, that's cool? Right?

Also, at what point is the general consensus on the acceptance of the term "breeding"? How far do you need to work the generations?

I've been growing for a very long time, but am just now getting into my own seed making, so I've been watching these threads closely.

Can anyone suggest a book that focuses specifically on mmj breeding? Thanks guys.
R C CLARKE,GREG GREEN are two authors you want to read

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Ive been schooled on this very thread to learn that part of NYCD's parent came from BAGSEED so Im definitely rollin these....

I just read the Kenny Roger's Geico commercial post and have to say I got owned on that one. Pie on my face.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Ive been schooled on this very thread to learn that part of NYCD's parent came from BAGSEED so Im definitely rollin these....

The term "bagseed" if often used by "breeders" that use lines/genetics that other people have worked and don't want to admit.
This whole thing is way over blown and just a big drama fest. It does make for some cheap entertainment though:D

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

For Clarke, I found a book on disease and pest management. It looks interesting, though they want $115 for it. Have you read through that one @thunderfudge ?

And for Green I found two books, a growers bible, and a breeders bible. I'm ordering the breeders bible right now, thanks for pointing me in the right direction man.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
For Clarke, I found a book on disease and pest management. It looks interesting, though they want $115 for it. Have you read through that one @thunderfudge ?

And for Green I found two books, a growers bible, and a breeders bible. I'm ordering the breeders bible right now, thanks for pointing me in the right direction man.
Marijuana botany RC Clarke

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
9ee5be1c3780689f2265360410d6bc1322be6d6f0169741db9d0317257abf391

T

Top Selecta

I for one will be fact checking that Deep Dish pizza recipe as I have been looking for a legit one for years. Would you say it holds up to the likes of Gino's,Pizzaria Uno, or Giordano's to name a few?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

This thread is comical!! Unless dude pimped your work out without permission then really you dont have anything to say. If you dont like dudes behavior or pollen chucks dont buy em or support them. I make crosses all the time and give them away freely but thats how i roll.

jlr42024

jlr42024

This thread is comical!! Unless dude pimped your work out without permission then really you dont have anything to say. If you dont like dudes behavior or pollen chucks dont buy em or support them. I make crosses all the time and give them away freely but thats how i roll.
unfortunately people make hasty purchases of what seems to be elite gear sold at discount rates not realizing what they are getting themselves into by introducing untested gear into there grows. It takes stand up farmers to call this sort of BS out so that those unsuspecting gardeners who've purchased this gear to know before hand exactly what they've gotten themselves into.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Gorilla glue came from plants that hermed
Chems are known to herm
Aliens were also known to herm
CORRECT?
These are known FACTS
Yet virtually every modern "breeder" has hybrids of one or more of these "strains" in their stable.
So all this bull shit about "untested" beans is exactly that.
There 'might' be intersex issues but then again there may not.
Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances

On a side note, if you're inexperienced enough to run untested plants with your main production runs
then that's on you IMO. Why would or should "breeder 'x'" be responsible for YOUR mistake?

Latest posts

Top Bottom