Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

I ordered the Breeders Bible by Greg Green first because it was published more recently. Once I finish that one, I'll order Marijuana Botany, I've got it in the cart so I don't forget. Thanks man.
That was probably a bad choice. ThT book looked as though every bit of info was simy based on the dudes loose personal experience. Good luck.

My personal opinion on selling untested f1 seed is mixed. When someone is very familiarwith the female they grow, knowing stress triggers ect., maybe grown a few different hybrids of hers, one can gage whether or not, with a fair amount of certainty there will be little to no issues (with say intersex traits). I do not prefer to sell untested seed stock, but I have and will continue to do so.
as for whatever else is going on with cuts given, words spoken, I have no idea. If you give your word, keep it. If given a gift use it.

Gotta say he has many of the same cuts we carry. And a few I would love to get my dirty mittens on.

Peace

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

That was probably a bad choice. ThT book looked as though every bit of info was simy based on the dudes loose personal experience. Good luck.

That's unfortunate, but it'll be here monday, so I'll check it out and let you know what I think. Hopefully it's worth adding to the library.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Just rwalized how HORRIBLE my type was sorry for the struggle errbody!

@MrBanjo maybe that was an overstated comment on my part. At the time when published I felt the experience I had, which was consisted of making and growing out 4-6 groups of my own. Same male different females. You see similarities that run through most, etc. R.C.C. MJ Botany is the one. Basic info and very conceptual, which is what I wanted. Anyway good luck and enjoy the fruits of your labors

Peace

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Hey cool cats. I'll admit that after 4-5 grows (3 in 2 out) Ive never taken a really hard look at the cotyledon to 2-4 nodes of primaries before. Definitely never looked at them in a comparative manner much before so the topic of this post might seem sophomoric....
20150131 122141
20150131 122115
IMG 20150131 122242

But have other noticed a DEFINITIVE change of stem color immediately after a certain node and retains that color all the way up ? This is one of the Elephant Stompers x/ Stardawg....

Im not thinking anything is awry....my S.A.G.E n Sour is dark dark red from soil up (even the stem beneath what was the cotyledons).....my other personal crosses are pretty green soil up with the striping occuring after the 2-3 node....

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

And same deal on the N.OG's....it might mean having to zoom a bit to see that immediate change at the node...
IMG 20150131 121601

Oh yeah - thanks Nature ! ! ! I just collected 22 gallons of fresh water from this most recent storm here in SW Co.....
IMG 20150131 121624

And one of my crosses for comparison....
IMG 20150114 204731

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I for one will be fact checking that Deep Dish pizza recipe as I have been looking for a legit one for years. Would you say it holds up to the likes of Gino's,Pizzaria Uno, or Giordano's to name a few?

Top Selecta - I apologize....I so meant to answer you a bit earlier but got pulled away by my kiddo...Yes Yes Yes - it does indeed compare to all of our Chi'town joints WITH some work....I use it as a good base for a deep dish - Ive noticed adding fennel seeds (even though they should be present in the Italian sausage) - more cheese than they suggest and getting the sauce doped up makes a huge difference. Using the recipe as it is - still a very nice start.

Damn....Gino's East...Salerno's....P' Uno...you make me so miss the Chi' !!
! ! I can easily send it over typed as its hard to maybe see it on the post - just let me know cool cat.

Last edited:
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I research all beans before I purchase or talk with the breeder about them. I had plants herm out on me outdoors. I talked with the breeder and he told me it was more then likely from the sour d used in the cross. Dude sent me 3 packs of other beans from his catalog on the house for the beans fucking up. Shit happens

S

smokeyla1

GU is doing right by me! For those of us who don't have clones or disp. around, who have a better chance of running into a set of cuffs than someone trustworthy to know about our hobby...let me say "Thanks GU!" He tells upfront what they are, his prices are at most a 1/3 of what the rest of these price gouging "breeders" charge and luckily for the rest who don't agree with his practices, its a free market and you can choose to spend your money elsewhere. Freedom is choice, let's keep it that way.
Now I've never had the chance to grow any chem genetics, closest thing I have would be WiFi from OGR but I managed to pick up

White Master Kush x Stardawg
ONYCD x Stardawg
Super Sour Fire OG x Stardawg
ECSD x Stardawg
Abusive kush/Sour Diesel x Stardawg
Diablo OG x Stardawg

If I get 1 good mother out of these I'll be happy but I have a feeling I'll find more than 1

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

GU is doing right by me! For those of us who don't have clones or disp. around, who have a better chance of running into a set of cuffs than someone trustworthy to know about our hobby...let me say "Thanks GU!" He tells upfront what they are, his prices are at most a 1/3 of what the rest of these price gouging "breeders" charge and luckily for the rest who don't agree with his practices, its a free market and you can choose to spend your money elsewhere. Freedom is choice, let's keep it that way.
Now I've never had the chance to grow any chem genetics, closest thing I have would be WiFi from OGR but I managed to pick up

White Master Kush x Stardawg
ONYCD x Stardawg
Super Sour Fire OG x Stardawg
ECSD x Stardawg
Abusive kush/Sour Diesel x Stardawg
Diablo OG x Stardawg

If I get 1 good mother out of these I'll be happy but I have a feeling I'll find more than 1
Only stardawg crosses....looks like we have a smart buyer!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good evening fellow cultivators. For any of you growing out Elephant Stomper x Stardawg - IF you plan on mainlining, DEFINITELY make your cut at the 3rd node as I'm observing that these seem to naturally start alternating at/after the 5th node...(the 3 N.OG'S that I havent topped are still symmetrical and Im at the 6-7th node on those)...I do realize this is normal as some plants stay symmetrical up to a point and some go alternating early....this is just a heads up.....happy cultivating.

Top Bottom