Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

That's not what I read on GPS forum, he said everything but the ONYCD and Tres Sister would be available through various outlets. Just wondering if everyone scooped them all on the pre-sale or he wasn't going to sell them out of respect.
JJ asked Gu not to because they are pure Top Dawg Genetics and he is going to be back at it in the near future. And Gu being the stand up cat he is respected his wishes. I was very much looking foward to them as well.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Thats what I figured. Still hyped on everything else available in the SD lines and theres is some serious fire to be found all over these packs.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

JJ asked Gu not to because they are pure Top Dawg Genetics and he is going to be back at it in the near future. And Gu being the stand up cat he is respected his wishes. I was very much looking foward to them as well.

Great post . a few pieces of great information there ;)

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Wait -
20141231 162652 1
20141231 162624 1
what ?
20141231 152154
10/10 germination rate for both the ES and the NOG. Beans all sank (in rainwater) within 18 hours at most. Did my usual paper towel soak method (placing the bag on top of a stereo receiver to keep em warm-it works perfect) and needless to say the taproots (radicle I believe) that extended on most beans within 20 hours would make one say "damn-those beans are hung like a horse"....

In reference to how long the radicles were within a fairly short amount of time.....fresh beans....

This is Byrne Burnham and I approve of this message.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

I ended up with one female out of 6 beans of the GG#4xMC. Looks pretty similar in structure to my GG#4 cut with thicker, more leathery leaves. Stem rubs give off the same odor, maybe slightly more pronounced in the MC version. I'll be posting pics when things look a little more interesting.
Also started on the Uncirculated OG X PSA x Stardawg last week and got 5/5 above soil.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I ended up with one female out of 6 beans of the GG#4xMC. Looks pretty similar in structure to my GG#4 cut with thicker, more leathery leaves. Stem rubs give off the same odor, maybe slightly more pronounced in the MC version. I'll be posting pics when things look a little more interesting.
Also started on the Uncirculated OG X PSA x Stardawg last week and got 5/5 above soil.

Ohhhhh..

I dreamt of GG#4 and MC's....nice pick ! ! !

A

A-Roe

Are these stardawg crosses even tested? Gu gave out free testers 3 weeks ago now hes releasing them for sale? Doesnt add up how could 20 different strains have been tested that quickly?
nall everything being released is untested, reason for the price being as low as it is.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

But solid none the less. They are in testING now. Releasing them early for other people that also want to test them but didn't recieved anything for free. All the testers have their beans popped. That gives us approx. 2 months of time to show your guys what's good. I'm testing overflo x stardawg.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Are these stardawg crosses even tested? Gu gave out free testers 3 weeks ago now hes releasing them for sale? Doesnt add up how could 20 different strains have been tested that quickly?

Yeah - for me the finished product should roll around September (perhaps earlier if I light dep') as these little babies will be outdoor monsters ! ! ! Couldn't possibly grow these indoors - for me its gotta be outdoor.....I've already seen (not tried but seen) a Greenpoint Yeti cross that a fellow grower has going and its safe to say I LITERALLY heard the silent whispers of this grower's OTHER strains plotting a coup AGAINST the Yeti....I'm in - untested or not....These crosses are hit with PRIMO genetics from well revered breeders so like the saying goes, "garbage in - garbage out" (but opposite in this scenario)....these are bound to be winners....which in turn makes me/us/GreenpointSeeds a .....
Pw

Reactions: G u
Pimp T

Pimp T

Lol solid my ass thats the definition of pollen chucking right there. This is exactly what happened he Put a male in the room with his best clones. Shucked seeds put um in pretty packaging. Sent free testers out one week. Sent half price $25 "testers" 2 weeks later. Now there hitting the bay for $58. 3 weeks from sending testers out.Hes the first in history to ever make testers pay to test. If he just shucked seeds from 30 different strains 2 months ago to test his own shit he would have 300 plants just poppin one pack per strain no way his plants would have finished before sending testers out.im 98 percent sure he cant even identify one of those crosses if it smacks him in the face FOH

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Hate to be the one to inform you of this PimpT but EVERY BREEDER'S BEANS are ULTIMATELY.....

wait for it.....

wait for it.....

TESTERS. The difference is what you pay for it.....Not trying to argue a moot point BUT how can you or anyone else guarantee (I'd imagine your typed word is what you stand by) say that what a breeder calls an IBL or stable strain is in FACT exactly THAT ? You're attaching a claim (pollen chucker) about another individuals work based on nothing more than a claim (your statement based on ZERO facts so far) - and that in itself is kind of "not necessary". Let the man's work speak for itself (when its been grown out and shared and documented) and then after MEETING and SEEING the man's work can you ONLY begin to categorize or call him a "pollen chucker" otherwise you're speaking out of something everyone has - an asshole.

AGAIN - I'm not calling you that term, I'm simply saying that when one person calls another something WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING the person's body of work makes the one doing the "calling" not only irrelevant but also kind of moronic (at least that what I will teach my children).....Does that make sense ?

Here's out the above scenario plays out...

Person 1 - "So this guys dusting everything and calling them good and then selling them"

Person 2 - "So what do you KNOW about this guy's work he put into these so called called crosses "

Person 1 - "Nothing. I just know that if a ......"

Person 2 (and everyone else that was listening) immediately "tunes out" Person 1 because he's doing what ? Providing fact based opinions ? No - we tend to continue listening to those that speak based on fact.....see what I mean ?

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

How many packs out of his thirty strains do you think he ran himself? Fully flowered nd smoked before selling?@ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

We will need the person that ran these crosses to answer that (how many packs out of thirty....)- I'm just asking if you have some information about this guys "work" that myself and others that are reading this may be unaware of thus him being deserving of the term "pollen chucker" ? ? We have no idea when these crosses began their LIFE as a cross....we have no idea when GP started testing their gear BEFORE allowing others to "test" it. All beans by all pollen chuckers- breeders- seed banks - etc. are all TESTERS because there is NO GUARANTEE when trying to nuture a LIVE specimen. Would you call a 2/10 germination rate a fail or result of pollen chucking or lack of grower's skill....what's PimpT definition of a true breeders TESTED seed ? Uniformity ? HA - you can get uniformity on 10/12 F1's as the variety might be in the other 20-30 beans you DIDN'T start.....

Here's a question for you.....What would PimpT do if he ordered a 10 pack of Kosher Kush and all growed out to look, taste, smell and even burn like Northern Lights ? Be careful in your answer as we're all watching and reading....

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

I saw on instagram someone asked for pics of stardawg crosses he said "itll be a few weeks before we have any testers were just sent out". What do you call someone dusting his 30 clones with a male and selling seeds out without even fully flowering and smoking them him self? @ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I'd call that person a entrepreneur that's trying to get their gear get out and is seeking unbiased tests (as he can't influence or control the results) by coming up with an innovative method to that end (who knows - maybe the cost of us buying the beans he hasn't fully tested out goes towards research of other products)....

Isn't that how these crowd funding sites work ? Or the independent movie fund share sites ? Are they not asking others to help pay the cost towards an unfinished - as of yet untested - product no ?

Last edited:
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Sooo, if Gu put out a disclaimer that the seeds were currently untested would that solve everyones bitching?
I know Bodhi puts out untested gear on occasion, as do many others who release gear without a single grow log available for viewing....majority of times, all you get is the breeders word and the reputation of parents used and people still eat it up.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Lol entrepreneur huh ok you got it u win im wrong we should all go out and buy his gear do his testing work for him and let him kno what his own shit looks taste and smells like because he doesnt kno. Hopefully hell send his address and bank account along with packs so we can pay him to go wash his car make his dinner and wipe his ass too while were at it since were paying to do work he should have done for himself and us as customers ... itd be different if they were free but hes the first ever to make you pay to test so youre right maybe he is indeed an entrepreneur@ByrneBurnham

Last edited:
Top Bottom