Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Exactly - without that (transparency and documentation among others things) we're all simply buying beans on the word that it is what it's supposed to be and even then we may not really get even marginal results because its live item.

I'd like to know though when one becomes a Breeder and not a pollen chucker ? ? And for the record - I'd buy from either....
I believe the difference is simple,their intentions.I believe a chucker understands the mechanics of pollenation,but has no end goal he's trying to reach.i believe/expect a breeder to have a goal he's trying to reach,by working with the tools he has and following a map they've laid out to get that finished result.a breeder will ix,bx,f gen,whatever it takes to get to that goal he's laid out.basically a breeder works with a purpose,a chucker works from the seat of his pants.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
jj ain't dropping any stardawgs on us.this is the next best thing for me and at that price i'm ok with me testing them.there is going to be some fire in those packs.
get it while you can bro.if jj goes i502(recreational) out here in washington,he won't be able to vend to medical.the feds have made it completely clear you can't have both

Pimp T

Pimp T

I get your point @FullMelt.and if someone is just looking to grab available stardawg crosses until jj comes thru i agree. But My point is simple dont sell me shit that you havent tried yourself. Ill take it for free. But I have to pay you to run your untested shit pbbbbbb. And I agree that there will be something nice in those packs. But the whole you pay me to grow shit I havent grown is wack

Last edited:
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Why bother wasting so much energy griping about it? You dont want to buy untested seeds...thats totally fine, but many others don't mind and feel they are being offered at a fair enough price to take the risk of growing them out.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I for one am very curious when it comes to any new strain I'm growing out. Its like winning the lottery - kind of.

For the record, I have not won any lottery except my wife so Im talking through my .......hehehehe. I think this will be a fun grow season for all - seriously, I just feel it.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

Jj's drop for online seedbanks is set for february. U think u guys are going at it, Check IG its blowing up ova there. Seem Jj gave Gu permision to release any out crosses but not release crosses that mirrored his breeding projects like the Chemdog #4 x stardawg and Gu agreed but he's still sent them in to seedbanks to be sold. Theres alot of breeders ova there sayin Gu used stock they sent him to test but instead of doing tests and posting growlogs he used their work in his own breeding projects.

SpiderK

SpiderK

it's called pollen chucking the new rage , marketing, pic's not much more needed, jock riders, fluffers pushing more hype.......

the industry has been like this for a long time. the dam finally broke with everyone doing it now ..... former prized tester / grower / picture taker learned from a master chucker bodhi

Last edited:
KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

it's called pollen chucking the new rage , marketing, pic's not much more needed, jock riders fluffers pushing more hype.......

the industry has been like this for a long time. the dam finally broke with everyone doing it now .....

Preach!! Something has to change. The Jockies are taking over this plant. It's rather ugly.
Cheers

H

happy b

What's going on here?is someone claiming gu is just a "pollen chucker"?that he doesn't know what he,s putting out and how it will perform?are you serious?if you don't like someone's shit just don't buy it,simple . High jacking the persons thread and bringing him down with no proof is bs . gu is one of the most respected people in the weed industry . and has decades of experience . I gladly buy his seeds and will continue to do so while he's still putting out top genetics.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

He knows the two plants he put will make some great weed, he doesn't know what it looks or smells like cuz he hasn't grown any of them. It's called chucking, everyone knows that, including Gu. Well, I guess not everyone... At least they are hella cheap, and he is completely transparent that these are untested beans from a chucker.

H

happy b

He knows the two plants he put will make some great weed, .. At least they are hella cheap,.
Those are my points exactly . who really cares if it's just a cross . I don't . I agree charging an arm and a leg for unworked crosses is low but he,s not doing that.he,s telling everyone EXACTLY what's in each cross he puts out . not everyone can afford to pay to $$$ for certain genetics . £30 for ten Chemdog #4 x stardawg?I don't understand what people are complaining about . he never lied and forced people to buy his wares . as Walt says he's been completely transparent and THAT is what we need more of in the breeding game . that's just my opinion,however worthless it may be.

H

happy b

Ah!that I did not know.i didn't know he never had jj,s blessing . I just assumed, as I haven't seen jj come out and say so(which he usually does when someone blatantly knocks off his lines.)that he did have jj,s blessing . obviously not.

sixstring

sixstring

isnt everyone using everyones stuff though really? or should i say isnt everything a knockoff from a knockoff?
i mean i just read were jj told his version of the chem/underdawg and by the end i was utterly confused yet again.
when it comes right down to it everybody is working someone else's stuff,maybe they got permission but did the dude before get permission,or the dude before that?none of us would have access to alot or any of these great genetics if guys were only working stuff they found in the mountains on plants they hand picked.alot of this chatter in here would not be going on if gu was not such a nice and humble person,go into loompas threads or any of the top breeders here and make these claims and see where it gets you lol.i just dont get why its ok to take a random bagseed from an unknown source and make seeds or do a breed project but if you buy something from the bay here you cant use it in a cross? free the weed guys,free the weed.hell i just killed an awesome male from kid twist and i even asked him if i could keep it,but after many threads around here i got guilty and said fuck it you must die male plant :)

SourDank

SourDank

Gu didn't release the ONYCD or Tres Sister x Star Dawg because JJ asked him not to. And when that was mentioned in a thread on IC he was happy with the results. Then when someone else said something about him using there testers in a breeding project on IG and Cannazon JJ then mentioned the Chemdog #4 cross. And according to Gu he didn't use any of said persons work, and as far as I could tell he didn't use any. But I also don't know what strain or strains he has put out so I can't be sure but he said it on a public forum and IG so if he did I don't think he'd make himself look stupid so blatantly.

It's just funny how much this weed/seed game is like high school and people click up and go from one side to the next. TONS of breeders release things without testing slay people with the prices because they have that clone or male that everyone wants a piece of. Gu isn't pulling any trickery, he didn't pull one of those bullshit statements saying they were tested "in house" or "locally". When push comes to shove everyone knows the deal so if you don't like em don't buy em.

H

happy b

Gu didn't release the ONYCD or Tres Sister x Star Dawg because JJ asked him not to. And when that was mentioned in a thread on IC he was happy with the results. Then when someone else said something about him using there testers in a breeding project on IG and Cannazon JJ then mentioned the Chemdog #4 cross. And according to Gu he didn't use any of said persons work, and as far as I could tell he didn't use any. But I also don't know what strain or strains he has put out so I can't be sure but he said it on a public forum and IG so if he did I don't think he'd make himself look stupid so blatantly.

It's just funny how much this weed/seed game is like high school and people click up and go from one side to the next. TONS of breeders release things without testing slay people with the prices because they have that clone or male that everyone wants a piece of. Gu isn't pulling any trickery, he didn't pull one of those bullshit statements saying they were tested "in house" or "locally". When push comes to shove everyone knows the deal so if you don't like em don't buy em.
My sentiments exactly . so just to clarify,the Chemdog #4 x SD arnt going to be available?that's pish.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Sixstring and SourDank said it best. I certainly didnt want/wouldnt want any thread to get derailed. Im glad we have access to kind genetics and if KC got his from the Swiss Police, G u got his from an otherwordly inhabitant whose initials in its native tongue somehow matches G u's and Soma got his from the Mayans but wayyyy before the internet days so we really didnt know about it - Im growing it and appreciating it.

That line there deserves a t-shirt right ?

Last edited:
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Speaking of KC - here's some Escape dried and cured via awesome advice from The Coolest Cat since Eskimo Cones were invented - ClockWorx.....

The relevance here is if I had
20150102 155700
not grown this based upon what a few people have HEARD about KC I wouldnt have this nugget to share with my fellow growers.....

Top Bottom