Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Were are all the listed seeds? Thers only two strains listed?iv been waiting for weeks weres the seeds logic.?

H

happy b

Logic im DEVASTED at missing out.been staking youz out since drop was announced.i had to go to bed coz i had to get up and take the wee one to school and they hadnt dropped yet then i wake up 7 hourz later and theyr fucking gone!im making a noose as i type this.(joke)GU said i should PM you for unlisted varieties but i dunno how to pm yet.can you help me out please buddy?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Logic im DEVASTED at missing out.been staking youz out since drop was announced.i had to go to bed coz i had to get up and take the wee one to school and they hadnt dropped yet then i wake up 7 hourz later and theyr fucking gone!im making a noose as i type this.(joke)GU said i should PM you for unlisted varieties but i dunno how to pm yet.can you help me out please buddy?
Sending a pm to Gu wont help you get the seeds, you have to wait for the next drop here and camp like everyone else sorry homie

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bruce banners sell out already?
Checkout The Adam Dunn Show S2E2 they have the "creator" of Bruce Banner on there, I think he starts talking about it about half way through if I remember correctly... interesting tidbit he mentioned was how he thought it was mediocre and how surprised he is to see it blow up. I think he said he owns Dark Horse seeds or something of that ring to it. Might try there. peace and good luck finding the bruce banner you want he said when he found it he kept five plants and that three phenos pop up

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello...
@logic
They will be available Gorilla glue # 4 x Monster Cookies and Bruce Banner # 3 x Monster Cookies in the Bay the next day?
Thanks !!!!

L

likeliquid

Hello...
@logic
They will be available Gorilla glue # 4 x Monster Cookies and Bruce Banner # 3 x Monster Cookies in the Bay the next day?
Thanks !!!!

No, GG#4 + BB#3 will not be available in the bay. Here is the list of strains which will be available:

Kosher Alienz x Monster Cookies
Bubba x Monster Cookies
White Master Kush x Monster Cookies
Super Sour Fire OG x Monster Cookies
Colorado Flo x Monster Cookies
Lemon G x Monster Cookies

elkhunter

elkhunter

impromptu smoke report on banner...hit a shop 17th / federal, Denver...1 gr...just my opinion folks...dunno if its the real McCoy or not....smells like an innertube in the summer...taste like sweet funk, more so buttermilk funk....to me the high is kinda edgy...not so much refined....def strong....smoked some bluedream earlier that was supremo quality, well balanced, feel good...could smoke that shit forever....banner seems more raw power smoke in comparison....tgif !..peace...elk...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
tried grabbing some, it wouldn't process, oh well...

L

likeliquid

Got my SSFOG! Now I'm excited to get planting...

Just wish I was able to get the Alien Stardawg x MC. In retrospect I should definitely have grabbed a pack of those aswell, after seeing your beautiful Alien Stardawg mom on instagram @G u . Too bad I saw it too late... Oh well I guess I will wait for the Stardawg dad to do his job and will definitely be pouncing on some of those crosses. I mean, what the hell can be better than your Alien Stardawg x Stardawg ? Sheesh man @G u you are really bringing some serious fire to the party... I might just become a full-blown GreenPoint seeds and Divine Genetics whore... oh and maybe some DarkHorse genetics too ;) really can't deny that you 3 have (and will have) the market on lock-down. respect!

You will see my grow log up here in about one month's time, after the beans arrive and after my finishing touches to the grow room :) will be running some Divine gear alongside the GPS. I'm just scared with all this fiyah I'll have to keep my extinguisher handy, or the plants might just burn the house down :p

G

greyman41420

Was the Flo x Cookies allowed to only purchase one pack or did I literally just get lucky and get the last pack? Was def trying to get two packs of those to run for pheno hunt...

blis84

blis84

Bud patch and 303 have sick gear so I'm sure the monster cookies is fire, My buddy and I have there apex kush, bio diesel, there 4sd x bio diesel fems. Also have there flurry, snowpack and ambulance. I heard he was done with beañs online so we grabbed 4 packs of all his available gear. Now I have to check out a few greenpoint strains. Anyone know the lineage of super sour fire og,

Latest posts

Top Bottom