Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

mine took about 4-5 days which is normal for them IME.

Also contacted both ngr and GU through email about the packaging and was told by NGR "that's how they came contact GU"

and GU's response was that he had sent a few without foil packs in and that as long as I got the white puck it was all good.

Still lame but is what it is.

Muckman420

Muckman420

mine took about 4-5 days which is normal for them IME.

Also contacted both ngr and GU through email about the packaging and was told by NGR "that's how they came contact GU"

and GU's response was that he had sent a few without foil packs in and that as long as I got the white puck it was all good.

Still lame but is what it is.
I'll wait another week then... I'll be starting some bag seed soon and wanted to go all at once

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Just got my pack of alien stardawg x stardawg (yes jj I guess this makes me an assclown according to you!) but I see everyone elses coming in the tamper proof baggie while mine just came in the small white case? Does anyone know if there is a reason or are those packs only at dispensaries?

I sent GU an email but doubt I will hear back so please chime in? NGR is where they came from
They should be in the small white ziplock bag with the Greenpoint label with the small white round plastic container also with the Greenpoint label. I sincerely hope you got what you paid for.

urban1026835

urban1026835

They should be in the small white ziplock bag with the Greenpoint label with the small white round plastic container also with the Greenpoint label. I sincerely hope you got what you paid for.
Yeah but thats not the case. No plastic baggies just the white pucks. According to Gu he sent them that way which doesn't sit well with me.

Even without all the BS surrounding the beans I woulda been a little grumpy about it. I just feel like if I run the pack and get a bunch of shit phenos and intersex traits the 1st thing that will be said is "they were tampered with". How long would it have taken to wait until more tamper proof packaging was received..

So I know I already emailed you Gu & am pretty sure you are still lurking. Will gladly ship you these without the tamper pack in exchange for one that is hahaha imagine that.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Yeah but thats not the case. No plastic baggies just the white pucks. According to Gu he sent them that way which doesn't sit well with me.

Even without all the BS surrounding the beans I woulda been a little grumpy about it. I just feel like if I run the pack and get a bunch of shit phenos and intersex traits the 1st thing that will be said is "they were tampered with". How long would it have taken to wait until more tamper proof packaging was received..

So I know I already emailed you Gu & am pretty sure you are still lurking. Will gladly ship you these without the tamper pack in exchange for one that is hahaha imagine that.
That really sucks when you spend your hard earned money on genetics you want and end up with something else. Greenpoints packaging is done really well and in my opinion if its not in the tamper proof foil pouch the beans have been fucked with. There is no reason in the world for a seed bank to take the white puck of seeds out of that foil pouch.

urban1026835

urban1026835

That really sucks when you spend your hard earned money on genetics you want and end up with something else. Greenpoints packaging is done really well and in my opinion if its not in the tamper proof foil pouch the beans have been fucked with. There is no reason in the world for a seed bank to take the white puck of seeds out of that foil pouch.
NGR isn't responsible for taking them out though. @Gu did reply to my email and say that he did send them in without the packaging because he ran out and that if they are in the white puck from ngr its ok.

Now I have ordered plenty of times from them and don't really suspect switching out of beans or anything like that. I just feel a tad mislead is all I mean had there been some kind of Disclaimer from either NGR or Gu that a batch were sent in this way then at the very least I would have been given the CHOICE as to whether I wanted them this way.

Not the case though so it's just a bit shady if you ask me..No big guess I will pull my panties up and stop crying about the 45bucks haha. Sorry to all who are sick of hearing about it but figured I would let people know that this is what is going on.

EDIT: Just got this from Gu @greenpoint...
"I just got the bags back in and am so excited to get it back in the tamper proof packaging. Our sale on Tuesday included the tamper proof bags, and so will the rest of the sales we hold =)
Gu~"

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

LOL. What's with people using these boards to cry, pout, and criticize other people's success.
I agree. I come to these forums to get info and sometimes a little advice. Someone told me I had to have a thick skin to be on these forums but that isn't the way it should be.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

I agree. I come to these forums to get info and sometimes a little advice. Someone told me I had to have a thick skin to be on these forums but that isn't the way it should be.
Same. I have to filter out 50-80% of the comments. I thought weed was supposed to make people happy.... Personally , I love gardening and love helping and getting feedback from other gardeners, but there is so much hate on these forums. Some of the others are even worse...

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Same. I have to filter out 50-80% of the comments. I thought weed was supposed to make people happy.... Personally , I love gardening and love helping and getting feedback from other gardeners, but there is so much hate on these forums. Some of the others are even worse...
Well said. I really enjoy gardening and reaping the fruits from my labor. I to filter out 90% of the crap that is spewed forth. That being said I have gotten some great advice on these forums and met some intelligent, kind, and well spoken people.

matamus

matamus

its all a seed no matter who it came from. 13/15 planted in rock wool on 2/8, 8-10 were up within first week.
IMG 0136

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

LOL. What's with people using these boards to cry, pout, and criticize other people's success.

its because some of us that have been around a while hardly measure success by riding the coat tails of others. funny thing is two months down the road, it will likely be guys like you crying there room got seeded LOL. i thought breeders actually gave seeds out to be tested for stability, you guys are paying for them. look forward to seeing the results.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

its because some of us that have been around a while hardly measure success by riding the coat tails of others. funny thing is two months down the road, it will likely be guys like you crying there room got seeded LOL. i thought breeders actually gave seeds out to be tested for stability, you guys are paying for them. look forward to seeing the results.
More crying... Not surprised. Some people are born with the Fail mentality.

ogenius

ogenius

More crying... Not surprised. Some people are born with the Fail mentality.
We need to let the plants speak 4 themselves. I thought good tree is good tree no matter where u find it. No 1 said go n bet the house on these genetics just try em out like all the rest of these so called chronic distributing seed companies. U just may find something

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

We need to let the plants speak 4 themselves. I thought good tree is good tree no matter where u find it. No 1 said go n bet the house on these genetics just try em out like all the rest of these so called chronic distributing seed companies. U just may find something

im sure some fire can be find, i mean he did use work of REAL breeders who put the work in already so the possibility is surely there. karma surely is a funny thing though, looks like monster cookies is speaking for itself hahahahaha

pura

pura

There's always bashing with a new breeder or company. It's quite bs to be honest. Everyone gets questioned and harassed some point in the game, I say screw them, doing good Greenpoint, thanks for providing hybrids with cuts that most people unfortunately don't get a chance to get...ever.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

im sure some fire can be find, i mean he did use work of REAL breeders who put the work in already so the possibility is surely there. karma surely is a funny thing though, looks like monster cookies is speaking for itself hahahahaha

LOL. Still crying?

H

happy b

What!?You expect him to swap em back?why would he do that as it's clearly possible that you or someone else could have swapped out the GP beans for bullshit beans.
(I hope you can detect the sarcastic tone and what I'm getting at.i agree with you 100%.could he GARANTEE that someone didn't switch or tamper with em between them leaving him and getting to you?he probably would guarantee it but it wouldn't be worth anything simply because there's NO WAY he could know for a FACT that his NON tamperproof pucks wernt opened .its highly unlikely,but still,the bad practices are mounting up and up from wer I'm sitting . I'm not hating on gu,I bought 3 packs of mc x then found out they were untested . someone mentioned theyr treating them like testers but I don't want to pay £30 for the privilage of testing someone's untested gear . I know it's not much but for the £90 I spent on 3 packs I could have,SHOULD have just got 2 packs from bodhi . my grow spaces are precious to me and I don't have the space to run untested beans,simple as that but that's what I'm left with for my trouble . I stuck up for gu at first but he just keeps fucking up . putting out beans in tamper proof packs then putting some out not in tamper proof packs is a recipe for disaster.

Top Bottom