Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Aye bro. I'd check with @ROC . I'm sure he has an outlet (if the farm is out of stock, that is)... His Rom never steered me wrong. I have my last 2 Grape Roms going now. Top notch fire. Hope you get a handle on what you're looking for.

Best.
Thank you. I think I'm up to the challenge and from what I've heard and read about ROCs gear it would be an honor to give some of that gear a full workout.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Gu....Got those "freebie " seeds....Thanks ....You are a man of your word!
Yes he is. He did something for me a while back that you never hear of seedbanks/breeders doing. I won't say what he did because I don't want to blow up his spot but suffice it to day Gu and Greenpoint Seeds have a loyal customer for life.

matamus

matamus

mutant starfighter x stardawg
IMG 0050

bigjay420

bigjay420

Any more results floating around? The GPS gear I've seen thus far has more cashews than the Planter's Peanuts factory. Seriously interested in the number of "testers" sent out, and how many good reports were returned, cuz I've seen MAYBE 10 examples of GPS posted. Any links from a member that's been here a year or more...? Or anyone who's account wasn't made around the time this debacle started?

BTW... This is not snippy bitch sniping On GPS. We all know IDGAF about the "GPS Scandal" (you fucking Kardashians, you). I'm tryna let the results speak for themselves. So speak up, fuckers (and fuckettes, for the sake of equal opportunity). Who knows... If the shit IS proven legit, maybe I'll pick up a puck. Wierder shit has happened, I reckon.

Last edited:
matamus

matamus

Any more results floating around? The GPS gear I've seen thus far has more cashews than the Planter's Peanuts factory. Seriously interested in the number of "testers" sent out, and how many good reports were returned, cuz I've seen MAYBE 10 examples of GPS posted. Any links from a member that's been here a year or more...? Or anyone who's account wasn't made around the time this debacle started?

BTW... This is not snippy bitch sniping On GPS. We all know IDGAF about the "GPS Scandal" (you fucking Kardashians, you). I'm tryna let the results speak for themselves. So speak up, fuckers (and fuckettes, for the sake of equal opportunity). Who knows... If the shit IS proven legit, maybe I'll pick up a puck. Wierder shit has happened, I reckon.

what scandal are you talking about? looks like ive been missing some stuff. Sorry if it has been talked about to much already but I haven't heard anything. Any who 15/15 germ rate everything is trucking right along sexing will be in another week then time to throw the into 12/12 see the results.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

I recieved San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg. Im about 3 1/2 weeks into flower. As an experiment I dropped 2 beans in a good organic soil for a 12/12 from seed grow. One was male and the other is female. They both showed sex at about 21 days from sprout. I ditched the male and concentrated on my girl. She has stopped stetching and is about 2 ft tall with bud sites everywhere. The side branching on this strain is awesome. So far she has been a joy to grow with no real problems. She got a little root bound so I put her in a 2 gal smart pot and she exploded. I can't speak for Greenpoints other strains but I am loving this one. She smells incredible and I'm hoping for about an ounce maybe 2. Not bad for a 12/12 from seed grow. I have 7 beans left and will definatly be working this strain. I mean look at the genetics involved. The real deal Cat Piss from Archive and Stardawg from Topdawg Seed Co. So far my experiance with Gu and Greenpoint has been positive and I will order from them again.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

what scandal are you talking about? looks like ive been missing some stuff. Sorry if it has been talked about to much already but I haven't heard anything. Any who 15/15 germ rate everything is trucking right along sexing will be in another week then time to throw the into 12/12 see the results.
What Greenpoint strain/strains are you growing. I'm working with the San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg. So far so good!

bigjay420

bigjay420

I recieved San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg. Im about 3 1/2 weeks into flower. As an experiment I dropped 2 beans in a good organic soil for a 12/12 from seed grow. One was male and the other is female. They both showed sex at about 21 days from sprout. I ditched the male and concentrated on my girl. She has stopped stetching and is about 2 ft tall with bud sites everywhere. The side branching on this strain is awesome. So far she has been a joy to grow with no real problems. She got a little root bound so I put her in a 2 gal smart pot and she exploded. I can't speak for Greenpoints other strains but I am loving this one. She smells incredible and I'm hoping for about an ounce maybe 2. Not bad for a 12/12 from seed grow. I have 7 beans left and will definatly be working this strain. I mean look at the genetics involved. The real deal Cat Piss from Archive and Stardawg from Topdawg Seed Co. So far my experiance with Gu and Greenpoint has been positive and I will order from them again.

Pics..? Uhm. Pretty please....

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

3 weeks in and she stinks (in a good way)! Already getting trichs even on some of the fan leaves. Because I grew her 12/12 from seed I didn't take a cutting and am regretting it now. I've been growing for about 20 years or so and I can tell this is something special. All organic so I'm sure the flavor is gonna be great. Just a joy to grow so far. Very vigorous strain. Thanks Gu and Greenpoint Seed Co.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

3 weeks in and she stinks (in a good way)! Already getting trichs even on some of the fan leaves. Because I grew her 12/12 from seed I didn't take a cutting and am regretting it now. I've been growing for about 20 years or so and I can tell this is something special. All organic so I'm sure the flavor is gonna be great. Just a joy to grow so far. Very vigorous strain. Thanks Gu and Greenpoint Seed Co.
If she's worth it, rooting powder /gel and an extra week of cloning and you can save yourself a future mother plant. If you have a cloning machine, you definitely can.

pura

pura

Nice job @JayJaySkunk makes me want to pop my pack..Would you say there's a mix of both parents in the selection you got?

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Nice job @JayJaySkunk makes me want to pop my pack..Would you say there's a mix of both parents in the selection you got?
I think she is Cat Piss dominant. She is exhibiting SDCP traits. Slight leaf curl with a skunky ammonia smell. Gu at Greenpoint has stated that the Cat Piss is a very high yielding strain.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

What strain/strains do you have from Greenpoint?

pura

pura

What strain/strains do you have from Greenpoint?

alien Stardawg x monster cookies - 2
Tahoe x Stardawg - 2
Shuteye x Stardawg - 2
Overflo x Stardawg - 2
Catpiss x Stardawg - 1
Gorilla glue x Stardawg - 2
Purple goji x Stardawg - 1
White master x monster cookies - 1
Nightmare x monster cookies - 2
Starfighter x Stardawg - 1
Diablo x Stardawg - 1

Gonna dedicate a tent to half of these within the next month.

pura

pura

I think she is Cat Piss dominant. She is exhibiting SDCP traits. Slight leaf curl with a skunky ammonia smell. Gu at Greenpoint has stated that the Cat Piss is a very high yielding strain.

Nice to hear, not sure if gps got his cat piss from archive, looking for that real deal ammonia Stink I once had, I have some archive cat piss x face off I sort thru if all else fails...

Top Bottom