Overflo x Stardawg - 2
Catpiss x Stardawg - 1
Gorilla glue x Stardawg - 2
Purple goji x Stardawg - 1
White master x monster cookies - 1
Nightmare x monster cookies - 2
Starfighter x Stardawg - 1
Diablo x Stardawg - 1

Gonna dedicate a tent to half of these within the next month.
Nice line up. There's gonna be some serious fire in those genetics!

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Nice to hear, not sure if gps got his cat piss from archive, looking for that real deal ammonia Stink I once had, I have some archive cat piss x face off I sort thru if all else fails...
I almost 100% positive Gu got his cut of San Diego Cat Piss from Fletcher at Archive. What I've got is def Cat Piss dominant. It reeks of ammonia with a little skunk in the background. From what I've heard from people that would know Archive is holding the real deal Cat Piss. I'm interested in their Face Off hybrid but for now I'm really gonna work the SDCP × Stardawg that I have.

matamus

matamus

What Greenpoint strain/strains are you growing. I'm working with the San Diego Cat Piss × Stardawg. So far so good!
Right now:
Starfighter x Stardawg
Uncirculated OG Kush x Pre-soviet Afghani x stardawg
yeti og f3 x stardawg
super sour fire og x stardawg
lemon g x stardawg
they are all about 2 weeks from popping above soil and having no issues.
@JayJaySkunk just revert that baby may take awhile but if its worth it, its worth it.

greenjoe

greenjoe

nightmare og X mc.....she is clean so far..........and super sticky...with a bit of rotten poo smell...funky..but very very
DSC09816
nice

greenjoe

greenjoe

what i did notice with the others..is that the nanners showed up early...this one has been clean from the get-go....2 of these

greenjoe

greenjoe

every second i get i have to touch and smell this plant(post429)....it's addictive ....

Last edited:
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@Mr.Chocolate @greenjoe @WalterWhiteFire @Shamus If you guys make me clean up a 67 post clusterfuck like that again we're going to have a problem. I don't care who started it or what it was about, please just don't do it again. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to trolling, and flaming on the Farm. Play nice and we're all good. Please don't make me be a dick. I know at least 2 of you know better. ;)

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Strain:
Shuteye X Star

Quick Notes:
Approx 10 days in seedling stage and 2 Weeks or Veg in my newly built Strain Testing room. Currently undialed, and CO2 had not been running until two days ago due to gas line being installed into the facility. Yes, I'm a Licensed facility. You'll have to talk to my lawer regarding the details;).

Yes, I custom built this system and designed the room. Notice the custom built air manifold, etc. Lots of goodies you won't be seeing. Cleanest room you'll ever see. No exposed cords, duct working, etc. Sorry, I can't show the details.

I'm currently yielding approx 2 grams per watt CURED with non commercial strains. However, due to the room being undialed and lack of CO2 early on, I'm only expecting a low 1.5-1.8 grams per watt. (approx 1lb from this plant.) Curing is done in Cvaults along with humidor packs.

Regarding my lights, sorry can't disclose information regard this system....:cool:

Poped 5 Seeds 3 Fem, 2 Male. Gave 1 Fem to a frined due to lack of room. Will be running several packs next strain testing round.

Pics:

Shut Eye 1-
First pic shown through my filtered LED glasses, so excuse the poor quality. Fan leaves are bigger than my hand. Very strong growth. Purpling in the stems.

ShutEye1

Shut Eye 1
Another pic showing this lady without the filtered glasses. It's BLINDING in this room. The intensity of these lights are so extreme I'm forced to wear glasses and a hat at all times. Even a short time in my rooms cause distorted vision for 2-5 hours after without protective eye wear.... but the flower and resin production is off the charts.

Sorry guys, this lighting system is top secret..... and only costs a fraction of what you think it does.....

ShutEye2

Shut Eye 2
The smaller of the two, but quickly catching up. This lady lagged behing because of a bit of stress early on in seedling stage. Very simmilar leaf and structure. Purpling in the stems. Very consistent with the ShutEye 1 in structure and leaf development.
ShutEye3

-Mr Chocolate

Last edited:
JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Strain:
Shuteye X Star

Quick Notes:
Approx 10 days in seedling stage and 2 Weeks or Veg in my newly built Strain Testing room. Currently undialed, and CO2 had not been running until two days ago due to gas line being installed into the facility. Yes, I'm a Licensed facility. You'll have to talk to my lawer regarding the details;).

Yes, I custom built this system and designed the room. Notice the custom built air manifold, etc. Lots of goodies you won't be seeing. Cleanest room you'll ever see. No exposed cords, duct working, etc. Sorry, I can't show the details.

I'm currently yielding approx 2 grams per watt CURED with non commercial strains. However, due to the room being undialed and lack of CO2 early on, I'm only expecting a low 1.5-1.8 grams per watt. (approx 1lb from this plant.) Curing is done in Cvaults along with humidor packs.

Regarding my lights, sorry can't disclose information regard this system....:cool:

Poped 5 Seeds 3 Fem, 2 Male. Gave 1 Fem to a frined due to lack of room. Will be running several packs next strain testing round.

Pics:

Shut Eye 1-
First pic shown through my filtered LED glasses, so excuse the poor quality. Fan leaves are bigger than my hand. Very strong growth. Purpling in the stems.

View attachment 494537

Shut Eye 1
Another pic showing this lady without the filtered glasses. It's BLINDING in this room. The intensity of these lights are so extreme I'm forced to wear glasses and a hat at all times. Even a short time in my rooms cause distorted vision for 2-5 hours after without protective eye wear.... but the flower and resin production is off the charts.

Sorry guys, this lighting system is top secret..... and only costs a fraction of what you think it does.....

View attachment 494538

Shut Eye 2
The smaller of the two, but quickly catching up. This lady lagged behing because of a bit of stress early on in seedling stage. Very simmilar leaf and structure. Purpling in the stems. Very consistent with the ShutEye 1 in structure and leaf development.
View attachment 494543

-Mr Chocolate
2 gpw, wow!!! I'm hoping with patience and practice my thumbs will get that green. Nice work!!!

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

2 gpw, wow!!! I'm hoping with patience and practice my thumbs will get that green. Nice work!!!

It's just the tuned lights, to be honest. I can't take credit at all for designing them. My deep water system isn't much different than the "store bought" versions.... Just a bit cleaner and custom built for my personal application. However, the lighting system is a game changer.

The efficiency in technology is really not much different than Old incandescent to the new LED systems you see out at any hardware store. Just as efficient.. Yet people can't seem to wrap their head around the idea. Just look at the bitter responses I've already received and will be receiving.

Warning though: more than half the light systems are absolutely garbage or will not perform to the levels they claim.

Last edited:
Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

With all due respect why even talk about your lighting system if you cant talk about it?

Good point. But people would have asked when they see plants glowing pink as Barbie. Mostly, it's for security. Sorry I can't talk details at the moment regarding the lights. This will be the last I speak on the lights on this post.

Top Bottom