Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Here we go..GPS Hibernate!! (Lower right..20 days in)
8 6 18 2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Putting this here since GPS Cackleberry was the dad..

Here is the only seed I got from GW#4 x Cackleberry..
Not quite as fast, but still..Whooaaa..
GW#4 was another frail seedling..Not so with this one..Cackleberry is a great dad and I have a few others in mind for the winter..This time..I will make MORE seeds!!

Leaf structure is the same as the WW x Cack, but color is way different!!

2 shots for comparison!
Will be some hot times in the breeding this winter I think..LOL
7 7 18 WW x Cackleberry
8 9 18 1

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Very tasty looking!!

No picture now (she is sleeping) but at 52 days or so (maybe a day or 2 off..stoned again..LOL) most of the Hairs are orange and curled under..I thought she was gonna finish early, and now I am sure..gonna flush in a day or so..She has also begun to fade..

BTW..I was joking about Secret Sauce, but I recently began apply NOTG Herculean Harvest and small doses of their Bloom Khaos (had free samples) There is a big difference in how the plants uptake Nutrients now..Major improvement.

Couldn't find a Liquid Bone meal (Herculean Harvest) that I wanted on short notice ( I don't know too much about it yet) , so I bought theirs..However I didn't want to pay that price for their Kelp product (they get like $24 per liter), so I found this at $25 per gallon..Both are highly concentrated and mist be used sparingly. The Kelp throws them into overdrive and Calcium is needed in GREAT amounts or there will be trouble.

The other thing I added this grow was a Botincare Sweet product (freebie again)..Those stems are thick as shit..and still the bud weight makes em flop over. I hate all this crap, but freebies are an easy way to separate the good from the BS..I am convenienced that these are winners for my soil grows.

Ima liking the looks of their site and will be picking up some of their other stuff. ( I just found them by searching around for kelp..name cracked me up)

https://www.kelp4less.com/shop/

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Caution!
Even though I removed my data from GPS, and they said..FINAL, no backups etc..I just got an email from their automated system telling me that the reverse auctions are back..WTF?
Bad business:(

It doesn't really mean anything to me (legal state and all), but for others, just an unnecessary worry..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I guess I was correct..Mine was done 2 days ago and chopped today..:)
Huge buds :)
Darker buds to the right are 2 branches of Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie (Reno Genetics):smoking:

Cookies and Chem
IMG 1275
IMG 1276

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looks great!! Did you have any amber trichs or white hairs remaining? This bitch doesn’t seem to want to finish lol
A few ambers, and mostly cloudy..I put her into 48hrs darkness (new for me), and this am, there were many white new pistils showing..(didn't check trichs again)
Bam..I needed the space..LOL

Plant had a super Calyx to leaf ratio..I may just drop a few more and hope for a male and a female to clone (female) and turn for feminized pollen..Looks like my kind of dad too..:smoking:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

A few ambers, and mostly cloudy..I put her into 48hrs darkness (new for me), and this am, there were many white new pistils showing..(didn't check trichs again)

Plant had a super Calyx to leaf ratio..I may just drop a few more and hope for a male and a female to clone (female) and turn for feminized pollen..Looks like my kind of dad too..:smoking:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

hoope

Typo:
and a female to clone (female) and turn for feminized pollen
Should be: and a female to clone (male) and turn for feminized pollen

Latest posts

Top Bottom