greetings to all farmers

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

New to the farm. Been absent from all things internet related for quite a few years. I used to go by the handle jman from overgrow.com a long time ago. Anyways. Iam all medical now here in michigan (thank god). And being a caregiver has its benefits plus responsibilities. Sure is better than the dark ages of cannabis gardening. Been at it for longer than i can remember. Lets put it this way. My family, close friends and I have copies of the very first seedbank catalogue. Got it from answering an ad in High Times. Shit sure has changed. Especially the laws (yeah!) and innovations in equipment. Where would i be if not for inline blowers (squirrel cages are so 80's), charcoal filters, and air cooled lamp reflectors. Oh and mini split a.c. Units rocked my world too. Anyways. Iam here. Back in the game and ready to overgrow any and everything that stands in our way!!!!!!!!!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome to the farm - what ya working with, did you keep any old genetic's from them days ?

shoestring

shoestring

No i sure didnt. Actually it seems to me that todays vareities are light years ahead of what we had in the late 80's. I know that we are all just smoking a reshuffling of the same genetics but breeders now a days must of got it rite cuz stuff like ghost train haze or chernobyl or sour amnesia? Come on. Skunk#1 and silver pearl didnt hold a candle to the new stuff. You had the haze offshoots but that was about it. Very potent but back then the hazes seemed such a pain to grow. Then you had the second generation lines like blueberry and white widow and ssh. And them blew away your standard affie based strains that were popular just a few years before. Now your skunks and nl and hazes COULD be devastatingly potent and we seemed to get less hermies back then but to me the stuff out there now a days will put something like garlic bud or early pearl down and out no question. Good material to work with but todays breeders no what the f.... time of day it is when it come to more potent, easier growing, and more tastier varieties. At least it seems to me. Maybe I just.didnt know what i was doing or had bunk seeds. I dont know.

Last edited:
D

DsL

Hi guys ! I am new to this site ! And i am not prof. English is not so great but ill hope you guys help me with some advises. I have white cheese,Critical mass,Polar Lights,Aka Passion Autos new gen. I have attic of 8 plants switching to flower ! And Auto clones with 2 other normal strains getting kicking in :)
CIMG0465
CIMG0465CIMG0465

D

DsL

They are start germ 2/10/13 Giving them from weak 2 terra grow and soon switching to A&B Advance sinsi nutes !:cat: Just all made by hand !

D

DsL

welcome to the farm!
Thanks. Possible advise on Nutriens ? I am think give them bit by bit in the first to second week then the booster on 3rd and then flush it when 2 weeks left
Any booster cheap advise Mister Shawnskush! :)

shoestring

shoestring

Looks like an hps lamp in your photos. What wattage? And what is the medium that your plants are in? Soil? Peat mix? Coco coir? Do you have a thermometer to monitor your temperature? They look very nice and bushy. Your doing pretty good so far. A way to accurately check.your ph regularly is a good idea. I would lay off any kind of nutrient additives if your new to this. Stick with your base nutes and keep your feeds diluted but consistent. Sensi a& b is a good line. Like i said they look healthy from the photos. Be sure and check for pests on a regular basis too. Good luck.

shoestring

shoestring

''Uh....thank you. Thank you very much''. Shoestring says with his best Elvis impersonation.

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

New to the farm. Been absent from all things internet related for quite a few years. I used to go by the handle jman from overgrow.com a long time ago. Anyways. Iam all medical now here in michigan (thank god). And being a caregiver has its benefits plus responsibilities. Sure is better than the dark ages of cannabis gardening. Been at it for longer than i can remember. Lets put it this way. My family, close friends and I have copies of the very first seedbank catalogue. Got it from answering an ad in High Times. Shit sure has changed. Especially the laws (yeah!) and innovations in equipment. Where would i be if not for inline blowers (squirrel cages are so 80's), charcoal filters, and air cooled lamp reflectors. Oh and mini split a.c. Units rocked my world too. Anyways. Iam here. Back in the game and ready to overgrow any and everything that stands in our way!!!!!!!!!!!
Like it! Welcome comrade. Oh and are you one of my unknown twins?

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

Hi guys ! I am new to this site ! And i am not prof. English is not so great but ill hope you guys help me with some advises. I have white cheese,Critical mass,Polar Lights,Aka Passion Autos new gen. I have attic of 8 plants switching to flower ! And Auto clones with 2 other normal strains getting kicking in :) View attachment 357181View attachment 357181View attachment 357181
Keep any eye on those ladies. Starting to look a little concerning.

D

DsL

Looks like an hps lamp in your photos. What wattage? And what is the medium that your plants are in? Soil? Peat mix? Coco coir? Do you have a thermometer to monitor your temperature? They look very nice and bushy. Your doing pretty good so far. A way to accurately check.your ph regularly is a good idea. I would lay off any kind of nutrient additives if your new to this. Stick with your base nutes and keep your feeds diluted but consistent. Sensi a& b is a good line. Like i said they look healthy from the photos. Be sure and check for pests on a regular basis too. Good luck.

I have a normal soil. 1 lamp 600 other 660 . Temp is about 21-23 lights on ! around 10+ night time only 5 h. And them are auto flowers ! Just have them flowering in around 3 weeks time ! But manage to do a CLONE Miracle!!! Just she babe is getting more bigger and i manage to clone it again to see what is difference in harvest stage ! Fingers cross !!! :greyalien: :))
HWTH0709

Latest posts

Top Bottom