greetings to you all

• Thread starter Dampkring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dampkring

-drpressure600: in 2 days we cut it down.
Yes it's a big mother fucker the O12. (it's 2.12 mtr.)
-SENSI ZYM hope to see u 2!
-13 dec. The First International No Mercy Supply Weedcup in Amsterdam for info: [email protected]
or check: www.nomercy.nl
Laterrrrr on

D

dna genetics

welcome to the farm R** glad your over here. Great job on that LA you grew that kiwi entered in the cup as MT cook. do you also know why they changed the name of those 2 little LA's they have growing in the tent at the grow shop to MT cook when there clearly LA Confidential.

keep it real,
A

ps when you have sum free time come by our shop.

C

cheesyblues

welcome to the farm R** glad your over here. Great job on that LA you grew that kiwi entered in the cup as MT cook. do you also know why they changed the name of those 2 little LA's they have growing in the tent at the grow shop to MT cook when there clearly LA Confidential.

keep it real,
A

ps when you have sum free time come by our shop.

hello brother it looks like someone is hate in on your work tut tut lol . rename is that what amsterdam is all about rename in lol R i was happy with it no matter what it was called ha ill be over next week so could do with meetin up

O

ojd

nice to have you on the boards

ive had some great sativas over the years in your place

mexican haze
oceans 12 haze (when it first dropped)
cambodian haze
and many more

but the best thing ive ever tried in your shop was the kali mist and the hawain haze iceolator then called water works next year(especialy the hawain haze(best hash ive ever tried)it was 60 euro but i bought as much as i could,this was beter than money
they were some amazing hashes
real sativa hash thats never really been seen by me before in amsterdam the 10 years ive been going apart from the 2 diferewnt years at the cup and nevber to be seen again
now the water works hash you have is nice but doesnt seem a single strain run anymore and if it is its far from the hawain or even the kali mist

what strain did you use to make that special hawain haze ice/water works(it was kinda amber red when looked at in the sun)
any way great work you guys do

peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
please bring back the kali mist ill love you long time dampkring :inlove

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
welcome mate , will be heading back to dam soon . will give you a call ..

D

Dampkring

High to you all,
DNA i can not appreciate this.
Did you forget my number?
If you want to throw mud, i don't think this is the right place and don't forget "who throws the first stone...."
Still think it's a strange story!

For the rest of you all,
"where there's no smoke there's no fire"

Peace

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Dampkring, to our farm of free thinking people!

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

hi i think we have met before...lololol...good to see you on the farm,
i see ya when im looking at ya!!
take care
regards to the 'family'
MG

T

thedogsbollox

No mercy

Nice work at the No Mercy Cup and HTCC :yes
I smoked the MT Cook in the growshop a it's good and heavy indica!! it's better and not like the la con @all!
I like your menu in the Haarlemmerstraat

Dampkring sweeps the NO MERCY CUP!!
In a overall blind test they won;
Second prize "outdoor" ( O12 )
First prize "indoor" ( MT Cook)
Second prize "most friendly coffeeshop"
Overall winner. ( coffeeshop menu )
Once again: A OVERALL BLIND JUDGING CONTEST

:yes peace Bob

R

rome

Hi dampkring., welcome!! Enjoyed the nycd at the old pink floyd last time i was over !!!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Dampkring

Good to see more professional people on The Farm.

Post up some of those HomeMade Dampkring Hash Photos.

Aqua Lab Tech

S

s4m

hello and welcome Dampkring,

been in a few times. esp/PF/UG now your's Dampkring at the change over weeks the last time!. All was sweet!.

respect!, for posting dude!.:yes

s4m.

D

Dampkring

thx Green81, dogsbollox, s4m, AquaLabTech, cheesyblues, rome, justagrower and Midnightgardener.

Laterrrrr-on

S

SENSI ZYM

man that was one wikid nite thanx guys!!! realy look forward to working with you m8 , the mt cook was fucking nice and in no way is it LA lol them boys neo stick to putting the sour in there bud and not in there attitude imho that was just silly !!
thanx again lads for letting me and cheesey celerbrate in style :handshake

K

Karma Genetics

I think i didn't see the MT cook entry but i am shure it most have been the bomb. Congratz Dampkring. was great having a litle talk.

S

sticky3

wats mt. cooks lineage? looks afghani.... smoked good affie in humboldt... maybe my favorite weed.... now im daydreaming..... where was i?

Top Bottom