Greetings!

• Thread starter MajesticFlowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

just introducing myself! Started my first grow after extensive research (high research) lol. i hope to learn more on here and maybe in time hopfully help others. ill post some pics of my girl currently in day 26 of flower when i get home.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

just introducing myself! Started my first grow after extensive research (high research) lol. i hope to learn more on here and maybe in time hopfully help others. ill post some pics of my girl currently in day 26 of flower when i get home.
Welcome to the FARM, looking forward to your pics! 👍 😎

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

20220111 183802
20220111 183738
20220111 131120

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

Bag seeds are always good. I’ve got a plethora of bag seed, after this run Ill do a bag seed run. Nice work for the first grow..
Burnz
Thanks i appreciate it! all my research i guess paid off. im the type to not like failing the first time i go into something. lool.

EmeraldTriangle1210

EmeraldTriangle1210

Update on the lady, didn't wanna make a new thread. Lol flowered Dec 15 so it's 6 weeks into flower, normal for it to fade like that?
If you are referring to the color of the fan leaves, yes it is normal. Plants start to turn light green/yellow due to lack of nitrogen which isn’t as required in the flowering stage. It’s using up stored nutrients that’s all.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That means something is lacking in your soil. A complete living soil will not be light on the nitro at the end, it will still have more than enough to keep the plant green.
Keeping it green is important in organics becuse it means trich production is in full swing up until the very end when the leaves begin to change color, then fade.

What you have here is the entire plant at once, and evenly so. If this was a light issue, it would be the tops only. If it was feed, it would move from bottom up, just the way you see it in hydro grows. In soil, this is pH. How much lime is in your soil?

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

That means something is lacking in your soil. A complete living soil will not be light on the nitro at the end, it will still have more than enough to keep the plant green.
Keeping it green is important in organics becuse it means trich production is in full swing up until the very end when the leaves begin to change color, then fade.

What you have here is the entire plant at once, and evenly so. If this was a light issue, it would be the tops only. If it was feed, it would move from bottom up, just the way you see it in hydro grows. In soil, this is pH. How much lime is in your soil?
I'm not to sure it's my first grow, I know recharge has nitrogen in it so maybe I'll add that on for now. From my understanding Is i should have a week left. I watch mr Canucks he shows fade in his grows as well. Maybe I'll also add ewc?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You are double feeding it. By doing that, you are causing a pH lockout, plant wide.

Imagine a guy up to his neck in his favorite food but he simply can't eat anymore. He's choking on what you keep adding to the pile around his head.

The amendments are one, maybe 2 time use and thats it. You don't keep feeding it all the time. Thats what living soil means, the soil does the feeding.
Stop adding anything but water.
You soil has dolomite lime in it so it will adjust the pH for you. So, stop trying to pH it.
Feel free to filter the water with a plain carbon water filter for drinking. It will get rid of most anything that can cause a problem.
That's it. The plant has more than enough food and recharge to last 3 lifetimes. Water only from now on.

MajesticFlowers

MajesticFlowers

You are double feeding it. By doing that, you are causing a pH lockout, plant wide.
The amendments are one, maybe 2 time use and thats it. You don't keep feeding it all the time. Thats what living soil means, the soil does the feeding.
Stop adding anything but water.
You soil has dolomite lime in it so it will adjust the pH for you. So, stop trying to pH it.
Feel free to filter the water with a plain carbon water filter for drinking. It will get rid of most anything that can cause a problem.
That's it. The plant has more than enough food and recharge to last 3 lifetimes. Water only from now on.
Alright. Will feed plain water

Top Bottom