Flo4
Flo5
Flo6
Flo7

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Flo looks tasty, DWD. Sticky fingaz is never a prob. Lol. It's always fun cropping a garden. I'm sure picking out beans is long task. Lots of fire held in them lil girls. Roll that beautiful bean footage, bro!

B

bckwht

Dwd I don't know if I missed this throughout the thread but are these seeds goIng to be available anywhere? That diagonal sounds like a dream plant to me- I kno it's not the same at all but I managed to score a pack of topdawgs tre og (Tahoe x tresdawg) so I'm hoping something outta that pack is insane

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Kiddos. I had the pleasure of trying quite a few of these ladies, and holy fucking shit. It makes me laugh really hard actually cause I think on those haters, then think the taste.
Ghost - fucking insane
True - just as much
Girl Scout cookies - finally some real nuglets. Holy shit hahaha

And that fucking diagonal is pure deliciousness dude.

All was amazing, and not to mention seeded with the white. Damnnnn!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
DWD, you gotta be in a smoke induced coma right now with all that fire coming down!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

:D

makin some tang haze erl. Had to get a new vac pump and do shit right...tang shatter mmmmmm

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Kiddos. I had the pleasure of trying quite a few of these ladies, and holy fucking shit. It makes me laugh really hard actually cause I think on those haters, then think the taste.
Ghost - fucking insane
True - just as much
Girl Scout cookies - finally some real nuglets. Holy shit hahaha

And that fucking diagonal is pure deliciousness dude.

All was amazing, and not to mention seeded with the white. Damnnnn!!

Thanks dude.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Naming your OG #3 the same as your seed co? Cmon man. One CO seed company did that already.

At least your shit will be tested.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Naming your OG #3 the same as your seed co? Cmon man. One CO seed company did that already.

At least your shit will be tested.

Hahahahahahah. Oh thats a gut buster right there....You know what....You choose the name....You smoked the 1,3 and 5 and agreed that the 3 was worthy......so what shall it be?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

SHit is on lockdown for the time being.

And I'm absolutely hating crushing massive colas.....eeeep.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

My impression of you right now,"Which one am I not going to share first? Let's see... hahahah!"

Treasure hunting for what everyone's about to envy should be a giggling with excitement moment.

I'm like a little girl in a candy store over here with these new strains poking up through the coco. Should have 2-3 Tangerine Haze x White, 3-4 P-Phunk x White and probably all 5 of the Diagonal x White.

#jellyfactory

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
My impression of you right now,"Which one am I not going to share first? Let's see... hahahah!"

Treasure hunting for what everyone's about to envy should be a giggling with excitement moment.

I'm like a little girl in a candy store over here with these new strains poking up through the coco. Should have 2-3 Tangerine Haze x White, 3-4 P-Phunk x White and probably all 5 of the Diagonal x White.

#jellyfactory

Ya lucky bastard haha. I always get a big smile on my face when I see the little seedlings popping up. Especially when they're the Fire like you got poppin!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

I feel very fortunate, that's for sure. That blowjob behind 7/11 has paid off!

Genetics are figured out for a while, gives a slight edge when shit pops off in Colorado at the beginning of the year. Hard to sell bales of hay when we're gonna have that shit so dumb and loud you'd think you're sitting at the Special Olympics.

Top Bottom